Would you enlist in the military if Trump becomes Chief and Commander?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMpcBZhFJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I plan to.

No. I'll fight if (((drafted))) though.

My only path to citizenship.

I'm waiting to enlist for just that reason. I don't want Hillary as my boss and will not enlist if she is president.

Ive always wanted to be set on the path of a general.

i can't i have had diabetes since i was 5

MODS

Not unless there's some significant threat.

See you later

>trying to get young red pilled people banned

CTR please, the youth belongs to Trump.

No, because the Constitution only permits congress to raise funds for an army for a period of two years, and it has been longer than two years.

In short, we have an illegal standing army and it needs to be abolished at once. Its continued existence is a threat to our liberty and only allows our government to do wicked things around the world.

So he can send me to die for Israel greatest ally? Lmfao. You're out of your fucking mind.

B&

Only if its dire, I will fulfill my duties serve the emperor.

>electrical engineer.
>can go bush.

You're a faggot pussy liberal. I hope you get drafted and you get beheaded.

Already served my time and injury means I can't serve again. I would love to, but I can't.

I joined the Army and was kicked out because my anti-PC revisionist beliefs are too much for their pussified PC atmosphere. I'm not a liberal and they can all go fuck themselves. I'm a simple American who has read and believes in the Constitution. People like you have no idea what the country is all about so you can get the hell out.

No but if I were drafted I'd man up and fight my fucking heart out.

Deportation Squad perhaps

You're a lying faggot. Everyone in my unit of 450+Command Staff talk shit about Obama and tell non PC jokes at work and while deployed. Get the fuck out, hippie.

>trump wins
>unintentionally starts WW3
>all his supporters are DRAFTED
kekekekekeke

Want to see my papers?

I do, post em.

Sure, lets see what type of turbo fobbit trade you dropped out of.

>too old
>too fat even for the navy
>mental problems
I could try?

Yes, I'm in process of going back in as a infantry officer.

If Crooked Hillary wins I'll launch a coup

>PC has anything to do with being a liberal
A faggot is a faggot, and a nigger is a nigger. Being liberal just means you don't give a shit what they do.

>I could try?
Try what? Suicide? Of course!

I would sail across the pacific and enlist if i could get citizenship in a trump america

I don't really see a need to join the military. We're not really in a war right now. Unless you're one of those faggots that considers shooting dunecoons a war.

Damn straight I will.
Or at least gear up and be a pro trump paramilitary.

>I don't really see a need
Faggot

I can honestly say that I am in favor of not one more goddam war unless we are in it to win it.

We have some utterly wrong-headed culturally ingrained malformed philosophies about colonialism and tac-nukes.

Colonialism doesn't mean you need to govern an area for eternity. Nature insists there is a time to let go. But you have to hold the land and people you conquer long enough to culturalize a generation or two.

We have bombs that win wars and we wont use them, and the enemy knows it. I dont mean ICBMs. I mean small tac nukes. The advantage is not military. It is psychological. We have to be able to instill absolute terror at the idea of rising against us.

Our media has insinuated its credibility as part of our national discussion and policy. We are governing by television. Its insane. Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan. The biggest weapon used against us is the television camera, and its coming from within our own borders, such as they are.

I say show the pictures without shame. Show burned children, dismembered families, charred civilian corpses littering streets in the thousands.

And we will be hated for it. People will call us monsters.

But they will fear us. They will remember, as they did after Japan.

Without absolute victory and terror strong enough to make legends for generations, we will never win again.

And until then, there is no reason to call anything our military is instructed to undertake a war ever again.

Former Governor of Minnesota, Jesse Ventura, speaks out! Tells the truth, tells it like it is!

>This is some serious red pilling!

youtube.com/watch?v=bMpcBZhFJig

>Ignore this at your own risk!

Nigger did you even read the post? We aren't fighting anyone but a bunch of sandniggers with outdated soviet tech. All we need to do is bomb the shit out of them and we win.

I enlisted under bush and i hated the guy.

If you are going to do it, you are going o do it, regardless of whos the potus

If it's for Civil Warre, I would love to be a hired mercenary gunning down degenerates and scoping niggers with drones

I was a 35p if that matters.