/JLG/ Justice League General

Kino incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2017/09/29/geoff-johns-on-dcs-new-movie-strategy-new-brand-justice-league-and-lots-more/
comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/warner-bros-will-begin-deemphasizing-its-cinematic-universe-after-justice-league-a154166
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally kys

Why do only Batman and Cyborg actually look like their faces weren't photoshopped to hell?

POOWEERRR RANGERS

Just read this article.

batman-news.com/2017/09/29/geoff-johns-on-dcs-new-movie-strategy-new-brand-justice-league-and-lots-more/

Basically Geoff Johns, a mega manchild hates Snyder and is now in charge of DC films and brought Whedon onboard to quip up JL.

Fuck this shit. Fuck WB. Fuck Johns. Fuck all of this. I'm too old to care for Marvel 2.0.

Mark my words, he will be the best character in the movie

if you're a redditor

>whecuck
>kino
fuck off

bring back snyder

We don't deserve him. Fuck man that article of Geoff Johns backstabbing Snyder was too much. Show some fucking class.

sorry to say this guys...but it looks like whedon has fucked up the trilogy kino.

from leaker:

>On a scale of Age Of Ultron (being the lowest form of flick) and BvS (being the highest form of kinography), how kino was it?
My tastes vary. My fave CBM is Watchman followed by BvS. This is sadly (for me) on same level as Avengers 1. Enjoyable but utterly generic crowd pleaser not taking any risks with genre.
There were some scenes that did resemble BvS in seriousness and intensity. The dialogue was clearly terrio with all his beautiful metaphors. But it was butchered by whedons jokes every minute.

>Did they went the Marvel way? like they did Wonder Woman?
Yes this time it was more straightforward plot. Not complicated like BvS. Humour felt overdone in some scenes. I kept getting distracted as you can clearly see in some scenes which one were Whedon and which were Snyders.
Wonder women is centre stage. She is made the leader of the team.

>Are there any fight scene as good as the warehouse scene in BvS?
Batman taking down the elite parademons in Apokalips. very comic book momenty action scene.
There's a super cool scene where flash runs so fast he meets different copies of himself all helping each other. Better than quicksilver scene imo.

>Any unintentionally funny moments like the cia plane scene or honka honka?
Cyborg shouting boyhaaa! is gunna be turned into a meme.
Also flash humming all the different batman themes from different shows/films

>From 1-10, how much would you rate the movie?
6.5/10
for reference of other films in genre:
Watchman - 9 BvS Ultimate cut -9 Avengers - 6 Ultron - 4 Winter soldier - 7.5

Don't cha wish your movies were kinos like me, don't cha...

I can't believe what DC did to Zack. I mean if they hated him so much, couldn't they have saved him a year of his life making a film that they would scrap anyways? He could've spent that time doing better things with his time. I'm honestly amazed he's not firing back at idiot Johns and Whedon for backstabbing him.

>And BvS (being the highest form of kinography)
*Inhales*

Don't worry, Zack will be back.

>movie is coming out in a month and a half and barely anybody gives a shit

Kek

Stop peddling your own fanfiction.

Its going to be complete shit

Ok now go and make a Thor Ragnaquips thread and pray to your Allah it gets more than two replies.

who could be behind this post

can you post all the posters?

gaaaaaaay

Sure kiddo.

>superman is orange
>wonder woman is yellow
>aquaman is green

lol
why bother making those if the colors won't match

It's on Twitter.

really in a month and a half, lol, i totally forgot

i saw the film:

>I LIKED the film though, I felt that the tone was a bit uneven.
>There is a Green Lantern in the film.
>Steppenwolf appears in Themiscyra. Fights the Amazonians and takes their MotherBox.
>The Battle of Atlantis is shorter than you may think.
>"You shall never know my burden" is said by Steppenwolf in a scene.
>Superman's resurrection involves the Codex.
>Darkseid and Deathstroke were in the assembly cut I saw.
>There were no "red skies" in the cut I saw. To clarify, the shots were all there but the skies weren't red - they were normal black. I think that's been added later.
Superman says something to effect of "This is my world" in this film as well.

>We were shown THREE different versions of the final few scenes. In one of those versions, a major character was killed off. But that character survived in the other two versions. Nobody major died in the other two versions.

>i-i-it will be like it, blade runner, and wonder woman, i swear! wb won't get away with this

>Batman in the blue

What did they mean by this?

Batman died?

Literally NO ONE gives a shot

Even WB knows DC is fucking dead that's why they're abandoning it after JL bombs

comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/warner-bros-will-begin-deemphasizing-its-cinematic-universe-after-justice-league-a154166

Its over DCucks

*one rupee has been deposited into your account goy*

Good. Cinematic universes are cancer.

>72
This is what a Pajeet on Disney salary does.

Stay mad lad

Yeah after humiliating both Spidey/Iron and GoTG2 at the domestic market, DC decides to scrap its universe forever because some MCUck predicted it on Sup Forums.

my guess is that he gets omega beamed.

dead but not dead. so they can retcon him with a new actor for reeves film

Will MCUcks ever stop losing?
This is pathetic, they're resorting to fake news to get back.
Anyone remember that Batman set news about Batman being a bloated buffon and a dick?
The Batman hasn't even fucking filmed yet

jesus it's fucking true. The Marvel Pajeets really do have hundreds of images with company wars.

I dont want to believe this is true but deep down i know whedon fucked everything up. more same generic shit

You keep posting as if to make your embarrassing life somehow less embarrassing.

What does your mother say about your life choice of becoming a full time company wars shill?

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING

The assembly cut did feel like that. but keep in mind, it featured minimal Joss Whedon footage because that was still being processed. I imagine they will do a second round of screening closer to Mid-October when that's ready.

From what I was told, this was the screening to help them decide what works in the initial snyder version of the film and what doesn't. Then, they'll integrate Whedon's scene in this and test it one last time again.

what does darkseid look like? post pic of some art that closest resembled him in the flick

>From what I was told, this was the screening to help them decide what works in the initial snyder version of the film and what doesn't. Then, they'll integrate Whedon's scene in this and test it one last time again.
Please oh God stop this

this WB promotional material is terrific

Kek

JL had good jokes and funny moments. I just felt that they were a bit out of place with the other serious things in the film. I guess a rewatch could fix the problem for me or they could trim down some jokes to make it flow better.
It's not that they were unfunny. It's just that they didn't fit too well. Certain times I caught myself thinking - "Haha. Why would they put a joke here?". Kinda like that.

When's the next trailer

Hopefully never

With Blade Runner 2049.

I don't even know why I'm back here. I feel like I should share whatever I learn when I learn it. This post is never gonna be tagged "verified" until some sort of official announcement is made and from my last posts - I've already offered whatever proof I wanted to. So, here goes -

>While BvS was in Post-Production, Chris Terrio wrote up the film's first draft. It was loved by Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder and Charles Roven. That's what I've heard - keep in mind that this was before my time. But I've heard rave reviews about that script from quite a few different people.

>After BvS's reception and the appointing of Geoff Johns and Jon Berg as overseers, Terrio left the JL scene altogether. This is where I joined my current position - around this time. While Geoff and Jon were happy with the script, they wanted to make some tweaks here and there. Thus, they needed a writer on the set of JL.
Will Beall, the writer of Aquaman and the very initial draft, was the writer chosen to be on the set of JL and make the changes that needed to be made while Zack was shooting the film. He did his job and then, he too left the film's production. The film entered it's post-production stage.

>However, further changes to the story were necessary - a thing that both Zack and Jon Berg agreed on. They brought in Keiran Mulroney and Michelle Mulroney, the writers for Power Rangers and Sherlock Holmes and the abandoned Mortal, to script in additional scenes for the film. Once that was done, they exited the film as well.

>Then, the unfortunate tragedy of Zack losing his daughter happened and Zack had to leave the film. This was back in March when the tragedy was fresh and Zack took a few weeks off to grieve. It was at this time that the studio brought in Joss Whedon to touch up the film - a decision that Zack was minimally consulted on.

>However, when Zack returned, it was clear WB did not want to follow through with his vision. Zack being the good guy that he is chose to go quietly.

6 days time
'Entirely unseen footage' apparently

Christ he's just such a good Batman

jesus christ, if this is true then Warner bros are scum

>Then, the unfortunate tragedy of Zack losing his daughter happened and Zack had to leave the film. This was back in March when the tragedy was fresh and Zack took a few weeks off to grieve. It was at this time that the studio brought in Joss Whedon to touch up the film - a decision that Zack was minimally consulted on.
Holy shit this is so wrong on so many levels. This is no dawn of justice.

They're scum even if it's not true

why is zack snyder so based

snyder is too good for this world

Where is this from?

So Falls the House of Snyder

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THANK YOU, ANONYMOUS UNVERIFIED SOURCE!

YOU ARE MY BEST ALLY!

All these (you)s for anons Snyder fanfiction