If the Mexican immigration that is happening here (~30 million) happened anywhere else...

If the Mexican immigration that is happening here (~30 million) happened anywhere else, it would be cause for war because it would be considered an invasion.
Prove me wrong.

It would never get to even 3 million in any other country, they would deport them ASAP

Saudi Arabia hasn't taken in a single refugee for example

Whos that pretty girl?

Her name is Chloe Grace-Moretz

Soe

Millennials.

What did he mean by this?

Be glad it's mexicans and not muslims. Imagine 30 million muslims entering your country.

Fuck her face makes me so fucking mad. Everytime I look at this picture I'm filled with homicidal hatred and I just wanna find this bitch and destroy her. I can just picture it too

I would go up to this whore and she'd be snapchatting her dumb duck face or some shit, she probably sees me and starts laughing, she has no idea the chaos I'm about to unravel. I power walk up to her without breaking eye contact and immediately with no words exchanged bang her head on the door, she's taken aback, like "Wtf?" and I just tell her "today you'll make duck faces in hell you retarded ass cunt" and proceed to punch her in the teeth. Everyone in the gym rushes in to help her but I am so goddamn angry I pick up a brass knuckle and beat them all down, she's crying she can't believe, then I slowly walk over in her direction as she lays in the ground bleeding to instill maximum fear and grab her by the hair. I tell her "you thought you could get away with being a fucking bitch didn't you? Well you didn't count with God putting me on this Earth" and I shame her publicly outside in front of the entire world. She feels so humilliated and destroyed by this event she never even leaves her house anymore, eventually she kills herself and I know I'm responsible but don't even care.

Fuck this fucking cunt.

She's cute but a talentless slut

so you finally fucking noticed?

the eu migrant crisis has been happening for a year and already we have had brexit and far right parties gaining ground as you all know

this in pic related has been happening for decades in burgerville...what is your excuse yanks?

DO SOMETHING!

It would upset the various individual countries of Europe, however, th jew run eu leaders would encourage it massively.

>sheever
>hotter
go back to /d2g/ with your shit opinions

Jess master race here

It would be called "Welcome refugees"
Prove me wrong :^)

relax mo ham ed, were not going to your shitty caliphate, you can sleep in peace for the moment.

>today you'll make duck faces in hell

only because you know what we do to hispanics m8

What UK do to hispanics? I haven't heard anything really.

>I tell her "you thought you could get away with being a fucking bitch didn't you?

the US is a lot bigger so its easier to ignore and just move away if it gets too close

Them sources though

yeah i know, the suck my beaner cock, all those whores that swallowed my load when i was in yurop convinced me that you fags are an easy target for the fucking desert dwellers, get fucked anyway.

You sir are 100% right.

I don't even know why, but this woman's face fills me with rage like none other.

This family. The user posted screencaps of a chat with her. She's slept with 87 guys, and sucked 6 dicks only separately from that

This. She's a narcisstic attention whore on steroids.