Name a more painful death to watch, Sup Forums

Name a more painful death to watch, Sup Forums.

Ill wait.

Death of Cosmo

it's not painful, it's hilarious

Gisele jumping onto the airplane runway.

all three deaths in easy rider bum me out severely every time i watch it

What is this from again?

RICKYYYY!!

This one was hilarious

>they just carry his body home to show their mom

WEW

>Hans gets killed
>"wow, the franchise was willing to kill a likable character. there's hope for FF"
>DUDE PREQUELS LMAO, HE'S ALIVE AGAIN

anything after Tokyo Drift can eat my dick

Why is she acting like this is some kind of effort? I mean look at the size of these things, unless they're made of osmium they shouln't weigh much more than a pen.

They are bringing him back in the newest movie too

i thought "the fate of the furious" was the last one

please don't tell me they're making another. please.

i'm too scared to google it

>last one
>franchise basically prints $$$
oh goy

F&F > Capeshit and New Wars

>They are bringing him back in the newest movie too
Is it another prequel or did the new evil bad guys manage to revive him into half human half cyborg drift-king or some shit?

>she

>into half human half cyborg drift-king

Would watch.

yea i just checked the revenue from the last one, and i googled and confirmed they're making yet another one

that's it. i'm official done with cinema. fuck this. i will never watch a movie in a theater again. im going to fucking pirate and seed everything from now on

>DUDE SHITTY SEQUELS LMAO
>DUDE CAPESHIT LMAO
>DUDE REMAKES LMAO
>DUDE STAR WARS LMAO

fuck you

fuck off nigger, it's all the same brainlet nonsense. KYS

well that's even worse

The death of Europe

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

Some one give me a han timeline cause I am just plain comfused on these FF time lines, it was a prequel then sequel to prequels than i am lost

desu i though he would not appear since he only made it in cause he is friends with justin lin.

no, fuck you and eat shit.

there is no plot to those movies anymore. they're just normie explosion Michael-Bay-tier bullshit. the "stunts" are beyond laughable at this point. i wouldn't be surprised if the next one has a race scene starting at the ISS

shhhhh shhhh shhhhh

I cannot tell if I like tokyo drift most cause I am a weeb, and like initial D or because the cars and vibe was better, or there was no retarded street race master mind fbi shit

It goes
1 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 8 I think
Only 3 is out of order because Han dies in it

I will probably be alone with this one

fuck

You like it because it is the best FF. :3
The only one I rewatch sometimes.

My brother. My captain. My king.

I can't watch anime The seven Samurai anymore because they all fucking die but the useless shitter.

being torn into two by trexes and then eaten before you bleed out has to be pretty aweful.

actually this trex death is worse because he's totally aware of being eaten alive

>Women will stab you in the back when you're saving the world
John Carpenter really blackpilled viewers with They Live.

fuck germany.

in Shaun of the Dead when he has to shoot his mom and then David gets his guts ripped out by zombies. I know its a direct reference to Day of the Dead but the one in DOTD feels a little less helpless

kek

Seriously, when he died at the end when I was a kid, I fucking cried. Still get choked up when I watch it.