youtube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA

oy vey!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whom cares

>ruins video games
>comes after movies next
Sounds like someone burned through all her beta orbiter's money and is looking for a new windmill to tilt.

Who

really scraping the bottom of the barrel for views huh anita?

Really makes you think

>giving this person views

is there no way to archive this???

fucking newfags

i respect sarkeesian. she's an ugly caked up hispanic but she still milks thousands out of pathetic men.

>i hate this person
>let's advertise her shit

>e-celeb trash
who cares?
>twitter screencap
who cares?

This bitch is still around?

you goobergate faggots gave her millions and you're still shilling for her videos? at least post a hooktube link so she doesn't get any ad-revenue
hooktube.com/watch?v=HYRsDi4fGOA

>Hispanic

She's Armenian.

Can't ruin what is ruined

the turks had one job

she's kind of like those movie monsters that only exist if you believe in them

She was doing movies and books waaaaaay before she did you precious vidya you fucking moron. The whole "tropes vs." series started with books then moved on to movies then moved on to video games. Try doing your homework before posting stupid comments next time.

what's the difference

Like letting Muslims into Europe, right?

I made an error of judgement. While I was conversing with a (indigenous) friend today, they happened to notice a group of people forming a circle which obstructed anyone from seeing what was inside of the circle. My friend asked if I knew what the group were doing and I casually remarked that it was probably a drug deal or something. This was before I actually fixated my eyes and noticed that everyone in the circle was black. I also noticed the scent of marijuana in the air at the time and that is more than likely where the "drug" aspect came from. The marijuana most likely resulted in a 'second hand high', which I have often found myself susceptible to-- likely resulting in my brief lapse of social judgment. The friend in question did not laugh and ever since I have been receiving stern disconcerting looks from others among our social circle.

How do I go about expressing my approval of other races at a subconscious level? Are there any articles of clothing that would accomplish this?

Armenians have more sleazy car dealerships.

You mean she did whatever Macintosh told her to do? Crazy!!!

>men want sex they misogynists for wanting sex dolls

Europe deserves it
But this isn't the topic so I'll report you

Don't you EVER fucking reply to me again, kiddo.

Armenians are more christian and white, they hate the roach more

normally i'd disagree violently with this statement but here i really can't... fuck this whiny bitch

>someone who made her career by yelling "misogyny" at everything yells "misogyny" at something else

really makes you think

Ha, do your worst.

Please don't, I just got off a 24 hour ban.

Find new friends you dolt

She is an underrated qt

Remember how the gaming industry cozied up to her and then she and Cuckintosh started complaining that NuDoom was too violent and they all dropped her like a hot potato because they realized she was the next generation of moral guardians from the 90s?

>its a "Sup Forums gives attention to whores who trigger them" thread

games journalists and games industry pr two groups made up almost entirely of low iq sheltered underachievers. no surprise they fell for it.

>Anita Sarkeesian
>me giving a fuck

>seems like good pasta
>don't recognize it
>google
>it's an unironic neogaf post
>literally from today