My doggo of 10 years is currently dying. Need some kinks to help cope with these feels

My doggo of 10 years is currently dying. Need some kinks to help cope with these feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlCXIuyQX9U
youtu.be/le34ygtODfI
youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kinks
What the hell is wrong with you, you sick fuck?
I had a list of doggocore that could have helped you through it all, but you can just forget it.

"skovl hund"(1949) -Farouk Oystein

Auto-correct, driving around because I don't wanna be home when it happens

I kid. We all make typos.

A Boy And His Dog could be worth checking out.

>not being with dog in death

Marley and Me

Dances With Wolves
Turner and Hooch
Where the Red Fern Grows
Marley and Me
All Dogs Go to Heaven
Old Yeller

For maximum anguish and tears: Hachiko: A Dog’s Tale

Does the dog die in the end, if not I'll probably give it a watch

You fucking coward.

Go home to your doggo, ease their passing into Pupper Heaven. Let them know that even in death, you are best friends, as destined by your very genes.

Your dog wouldn't hesitate to be at our side when you pass, don't betray their unconditional love

>Does the dog die in the end
No, it's one of the greatest of all time subversions of that concept

Oh, you want ones where the dog doesn't die? Ignore my list then:

>I don't wanna be home when it happens

Man the fuck up and be there. Your doggo is wondering where you are. Why you left. What it did wrong.

Jesus Christ this hit me hard.

Go home OP, you spineless fuck. We'll try and cheer you up when you support your buddy

More likely is that it's dead on the floor

I didn't want to be there when mine did but I was glad afterwards it was not alone. Go home

This
You're going to hold that dog's paw you spineless fag. Get the fuck out.

Was up all night with her. There's nothing more I can do

Be there for doggy in the moment where it happens, if it's hard for you imagine how it is for doggy all alone without owner
come on man, it's hard but you gotta be responsible and be there for your pooch

White Bim Black Ear (1977)

I'm going home now. Thanks user

Good man, it'll be hard as hell but it's gonna be a lot easier for your pet having you present
Proud of you for not taking the bitch path

a boy and his dog is pretty decent

Hang in there. When my cat dies I'll be severely fucked up. You probably should watch something completely not dog related that you think could take your mind off of things.

WTF. I was so mad when my dog died and I couldn't be there because I just got a job that I couldn't refuse so many years back. I failed him.

bruh

Also, that scene from Fly II

OP..You'll regret not being there more than being with doggo until the end. I promise. Did that once, left at vet trying to make it better, never felt like more of a piece of shit than I did for not being there.

Everyone deals with grief differently, and I doubt a dog is very cognizant of anything at the end. That fear will be present regardless of who is around. I think the dog would want their owner to try to be happy in whatever form that took.

I think dogs will at least be aware and comforted by your presence - they're excellent at discerning who's there and who isn't, moreso that humans. And even dying, barely wakeful people with dementia are comforted by the presence of loved ones.

My 12 year old dog is dying as well.
Fucking got mouth cancer, tumor is getting too big now. She's so thin.

Fuck it all man.

I agree, but I don't think you can hold it against yourself for not being there. Your doggo wants you to be happy. You had a powerful relationship and if you were a good owner you made him very happy for his whole life.

we are all currently dying, user

>Oh no :( my filthy mindless beast is dead so sad ;(

Why do wh*tes treat beastly animals like they're people?

Emancipation Proclamation.

Dogs > non-whites

>10 years

mine of 18 years just passed a little while ago

here

youtube.com/watch?v=zlCXIuyQX9U

youtu.be/le34ygtODfI

Okay this might not be something you need right now but I find that visceral feels help me through tough situations. It's a song from Gotye about a pet that has died. The video hits hard too.

Shit, I'm sorry man. Mine just up and started vomiting. Now she's just sleeping, can barely move

You stupid fuck.
Be there with doggo for those last feels otherwise you should just neck yourself before he goes.

I'm with her

That's good. Just being there for her makes it all better somehow. You can get past it easier.

eat him, absorb ur dog and make him a part of you forever .

You need to man, I was with my dog to his last breath when he was put down at the vet's office and it made me feel better especially since I wasn't with his brother when he passed.
I'm telling you man it's not something you want on your mind for the next 5-10 years.

Good. That's important. As idiotic as it sounds, chances are your dog would do it for you. As a child, whenever I was ill my pet cat would always sit down near me. Of course she was just a cat and I knew I wasn't going to die, but it was reassuring at the time.

>dog dying at ten

you got a pure breed, didn't you? If so, you're a dumbass

My dog is super mixed,14 and still kicking, doesn't seem like he'll be going away anytime soon

I hope you get to hug mr.ruffers one last time ;_;

your woofer is need elsewhere

Some of us like having cute dogs instead of ugly brazil-tier dogs, user.

>his mutt wont die
I pity you the way the cherokee pity white people

>No mention of Army Dog in this thread yet.

This post is from 3 hours ago but if you're still out and your doggo waiting for you go be with him.
I had to put down my cat that I had since I was 15(also 10 years) because it was old and very sick. I took it to the vet but I also took her advice and stepped out of the room in case it got messy when they put him down. I still regret not being with him and letting him see strangers and a place that he doesnt know in his final moment.

We adopted it when I was entering high school, she was already 6 or 7 at the time

Fuck man, the best doggo I ever had died on my birthday, she could not even get up to pee. She was scheduled to be put down the next day, I wasn't with her because I went out for birthday (my mom was there with her) and its one of the biggest regrets of my life.

Sorry for blog

The Rover

how are dogs so SMRT!

That's shit, man, why didn't they just wait till the day adter

>SMRT!
Holy fuck, random memory triggered.
>Playing Simpson's Cartoon Theater way back when
>Find Homer's 'I am so smart! SMRT!' line
>Die laughing and try to have Homer confidently fucking up in every cartoon I make

why would you even bring that shit up in a thread like this? OP has got enough on his mind without having to be scarred by that horror show

kek

>friend's dog dies
>just casually tosses it in a dumpster
>not even in a bag or anything
I've never laughed so hard at him not knowing that wasnt normal

You don't deserve a dog. Don't get another one.

>Doggo

Gave me a chuckle

4 days ago I hugged my cat while she was put down at the vet. Go home to your dog!

literally worse than hitler

I'm by her side now. She's starting to shiver

My cat died a week ago, it lived to be around 16. Anything you live with for that long becomes a family member basically.

>doggo

Go home sorry bro

Their pets are their "children", because they're childless losers.

You can't escape nature and biology, this is why they care so much for their animals. It's a sad replacement.

>betraying the loyal dog who's been there to console you every time you've been down by not being there to comfort it as it passes, telling it it's a good dog
You are a terrible human being and a fucking coward.

Why do subhumans not understand dogs? Fucking disgusting

me on the left

When my dog goes I'm going to be hugging him you fucking braindead piece of shit

So sorry. When my last dog died, it was so sad. Dogs are the best. We don't deserve them really. You'll be ok OP.

Oh look, some of those retards who don't think humans are animals because we're S P E C I A L

humans are not animals in the common usage of the word you fucking zero social skills & social awareness neckbeard autist

nigger spotted

or chink

Basically you're subhuman filth and should be scourged from the earth with fire, your ashes mixed with salt, and then dropped into a tectonic subduction zone

A friend of my brother's whole family are rich farmers that love to hunt, and whenever one of their "hunting dogs" (that they also use as companions) turn out to not be great at hunting or becomes annoying in some way(including getting sick) they just shoot them and toss them in the woods without a care in the world. They always say it's for the best of the dog because it's torture for the dog not to be allowed to hunt and treating the illness would just be a waste of money, better to kill them and get a new one etc. But they upgrade to the newest cars every other year without any frugality. They're also the most hardcore christian family in the area, trying to get others to abandon alcohol and shit. Bunch of fucking weirdos.

this post was sadder than Marley & Me

Marathon the Inspector Rex show.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlAmKsmLav8

nice

you have to go back

>Animal: any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (such as protozoans) that typically differ from plants in having cells without cellulose walls, in lacking chlorophyll and the capacity for photosynthesis, in requiring more complex food materials (such as proteins), in being organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation
>implying "common usage" of a clearly-defined, scientific term means fuck all
Humans are animals. The only difference between humans and dogs is one of species, the same difference between dogs and cats, or cats and squirrels, etc.
Believing that humans are separate from the animal kingdom or nature as a whole, or above other animals, or special in comparison to all other life....it's an extremely retarded and uneducated view.

I am Legend

We can't all be bonding with goats just to fuck them, ahmed.

go be with your dog you insensitive punk. you love your dog so much you abandon him in his last moments. shame.

Kys my man

>Believing that humans are separate from the animal kingdom or nature as a whole, or above other animals, or special in comparison to all other life....it's an extremely retarded and uneducated view.
I agree, yet this is the default belief of 99.99% of humanity

I'd say more like 80%, but yeah, it's pretty frustrating. That's what you get though when the vast majority of people follow retarded religions that teach them they they're special creations and god loves them more than anything else