Sup Forums's recollection of 9/11

What does Sup Forums remember from 9/11? What was it like to witness the greatest happening of modern history?

I was 3 so i was probably at home shitting my pants

I was born August 1998, I don't even remember 9/11.

Worst sinking in history.

I was in grade school. I remember being pulled out of computer class and being sent home. I didn't really understand what was happening at the time

Born December 1996, don't remember 9/11, but according to my mother, she was walking to wake me up for school when she saw the first tower be hit on the TV. My Dad called from work to tell her he was okay even though we were in Chicago, nowhere near the attacks.

I was pissed because they cancelled the Majin Boo episode of Dragon Ball Z that day

i was 10.
Mom told me what happened, I didn't understand the fuss about a plan which landed on a building.

I went back to play with mates, then one kid came out crying that 3rd world war is upon us. I didn't understand what does it mean but he told us tanks will come and they will kill everyone, and enemy soldiers will ruin our houses.

I was too afraid to tell it to my parents because what if they will tell me it is true.

I weren't able to sleep that night.

I was 3. The news anchor for elementary school's program said something very bad happened in New York and my teacher started crying

also, I was 13, I was playing with friends when that happened

I was in fourth grade. A teacher ran into the room and told my teacher to turn on the TV. We all watched with our jaws open

911 still hurts my soul, but this has always been my favorite funny gif of it

I was in a cave in Afghanistan dircting the brothers using a satallite phone and a laptop.
The bothers were successful in the execution of the operation and martyred themselves for Allah.
ALLAHU AKBAR.

I don't like where this thread is going.
I'm sorry but I'm making the call and phoning it in.
pic related.

I was 8 and after the al-Qaeda connection came up my dad said smth like "That's what you get for supporting jihadists in Yugoslavia, those Americans deserve it" (he didn't like the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia)..

Was a junior in highschool, in the computer lab before class (I was a loser like that), and the teacher had the news on. My friend walked in late and looked at the tv and said the special effects in that movie sucked....

Dread. Here comes another contrived war for the oil reserves of another country.

too young to recall 9/11, born just in time to hopefully see triumph of meme magic