The villain's followers slowly realize that he is wrong after he betrays them multiple times

>the villain's followers slowly realize that he is wrong after he betrays them multiple times
Kinos like this?

Moby-Dick. Ahab literally enslaves the souls of the men when they try to mutiny upon discovering that he intends to fight the white whale even unto death.

The bible.
Oh wait they still haven't caught on. :^)

Sounds like Bernie Sanders' biopic 2bh

NO REFUNDS

Asshurt for years

>Hillary embodies the exactly kind of corruption he supposedly despises and runs against
>still endorses her and encourages his base to vote for her because Trump says mean words

Jews, never once.

When does the winning start; before or after the NFL Jersey burnings?

When you remove your trip you shit eater.

Both

I just cared about getting a conservative judge in the supreme court. The economy is up over 3% this quarter so anything else Trump wants to do for me is icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

>that time the autistic kid made fake magazine covers

>Kinos like this?
Star Wars

How much of that is residual carryover?

Has Trump actually done anything policy-wise to contribute to job growth outside of banning trannies and forgiving 'some' Nazis?

Why do you niggers still whine about Hillary? It's been nearly a year since the election.

>Mike Pence Will Help the Koch Brothers Plot Their 2018 Strategy

>Vice President Mike Pence is heading to Manhattan next month to huddle with leaders and donors of the formidable network backed by the billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

YES!!!!! Thank you BASED Pence and BASED Koch Bros!!! #wediditreddit

Why is Soros bad but the Koch brothers are based?

Oh, is the Jew thing isn't it?

Whats he done now?

Why are you still getting triggered?

no, but ideologues will convince themselves it was because of his leadership

Tell me when you stop whining about Russians

I dunno, why hasn't Trump repealed Obamacare yet? Why is his administration a hilarious shitshow where everyone resigns every other day or gets involved in a scandal? The only reason why you bring up Hillary now is to hide the fact that Trump does jack shit

>can't discern obvious sarcasm
>not even from the reference to reddit

REMOVE

That makes more sense.

I can't wait for Trump's upcoming twitter war with the Kardashians.

>Jill Stein runs a recount
>Keeps all the leftover money

Like clockwork

The Obamacare repeal is in congress's hands but hopefully they'll actually embrace Rand Paul's straight repeal this time instead of Obamacare-lite bullshit.
I'd rather it get blocked than just passed through without reading like the dems did.

how many chins is that?

Also, how do you remove your double chin?

As someone who doesnt think about politics and didnt vote this last time around I'll be voting Trump next time simply because you retards won't shut up and stop crying and throwing a fit over losing. And honestly at this point you seem far more unstable and crazy then he does

Charles Koch is unironically based. Our nation's leaders shouls look to him for guidance.

>Has Trump actually done anything policy-wise to contribute to job growth outside of banning trannies and forgiving 'some' Nazis?

Yes, cutting tons of Obama era regulations

Obese mook, a literal moron. America, kek.

This once it becomes a film adaptation. Hopefully before the election

"""someone who doesn't care about politics" yeah fuck off r/the_donald

>Trump makes the people I wanted to get mad, mad

He did everything I cared about