It's FAR overdue

It's FAR overdue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2T4b14WbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seriously whats the problem with this? I'd like some angry underage alt righter to explain to me

hes still salty about getting turned down to do bond twice

>Jew wants cultural appropriation, disregarding the fanbase
Alert the fucking presses.

Spielberg can want whatever, doesn't mean it's a good idea.

>Bond tier

Sean Connery

>Neo-Bond tier

Brosnan
Dalton

>Not Bond tier

The rest

Is there no other britbong nigger in the world?

I wouldn't mind honestly.

Curryniggers? Sure. Actual niggers? Not really.

Blacksploitation making a come back.

Idris Elba is very entertaining and the franchise is already a total clusterfuck. Why not? They should do a Pakistani Bond next.

I consider myself more right-wing than left-wing, and I have no problem whatsoever with Idris Elba playing James Bond. My question here is: Who the fuck gives a damn what Steven Spielberg wants in this situation? What does he have to do with the James Bond franchise?

>They should do a Pakistani Bond next.
wrong
jet li should be the next bond

>seriously whats the problem with this?

The series has been one of the most progressive in recent memory. They made Bond's CIA contact black. They made Moneypenny black. They completely uprooted the public's perception of M and made Judy Dench synonymous with a character that was once male.

Bond always makes changes to the cast for diversity and to spice things up, but none of that shit matters because Bond is always white? The fuck?

I blame every single on of you Idris Elba memeing fucks. You started this.

Does bond make money in China?

>seriously whats the problem with this?
>I have no problem whatsoever with Idris Elba playing James Bond.
Mmmmm... I like that. So progressive. Mmmmmmm....

>not an aboriginal Canadian
DROPPED

How many children do you have?

Plot twist: he's a kid himself

Bonds are ultimate pleb tier garbage and Idris Elba is one of the best actors. He is too good for this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2T4b14WbY

>Israel thinks it's immune

This is so cute

If anything they'll be the first to fall

I guess it could be done well. But probably not. Let's say Bond is black, well he's not going to have any sort of attachment to his race, his loyality has always been to England. He also also isn't the type of person that would whine about social injustice. He also has his snobbiness about being more civilized than other people, so there can't be any sort of connection or love for ghetto culture. Basically everything that Hollywood likes to do with black characters would go against Bond's character. If he was written as a sophsticated British guy that happened to have dark skin and didn't dip into politics or race ressentiment it would work. But that wouldn't be how he'd get written.

The whole push for a black, gay, or woman Bond is done entirely because Bond is a symbol. So the motives are entirely political which means it's going to fuck it up.

If youre going to go full nigger atleast get someone less boring

>Israel thinks it's immune

>is done entirely because Bond is a symbol. So the motives are entirely political
fuck white people and fuck trump

They are because they're highly nationalistic and religious. A modern Kraut will lie down and spread his ass cheeks. A modern Jew will shoot you dead over the wall and then run the corpse over with a tank.

In 50 or 100 years, Israel will still be Jewish.
>Your countries will NOT, however.
OY VEY ANOTHA SHOAH?

Moore is tied with Connery for #1, pleb. And Lazenby was better than Brosnan and Dalton, Craig as well.

1a Connery
1b Moore
2 Lazenby
3 Craig
4 Brosnan
5 Dalton (possibly could've been higher, but had shit films to work with)

>they're highly nationalistic
But the news keeps telling me nationalism for the US and Europe is bad... weird. Wonder why?

If news can kill you, you deserve to die.

James Bond isn't fucking black.

>b-but he's not a real person

Neither is Father Christmas but everyone knows he's white

James Bond is a WHITE MALE. No wonder the Jews are going after it.

You wouldn't believe it if I told you.

Can you not answer the question?

You know what's really sad about this. I'm gay and would LOVE more gay represenstation but they stuff they are pushing is so spiteful and in such shitty movies that it's worst than getting none at all.

Who can it be now?

As long as the tone doesn't change back to camp, I don't give a solitary fuck and quite frankly Elba isn't a bad choice for the more mature feel of Craig's Bond.

brosnan behind craig kys

But he's the president of movies.

Of course he does

Look at that smug jewish grin. It's like ya i own hollywood what you going to do about it goyem

>I'm gay and would LOVE more gay represenstation
it's in the pipe

Well it went over gangbusters with the Dark Tower and Ghostbusters was such a success these virtue signalling movies are just sure-fire hits.

Remember Black Annie? Remember Fant4stic? Classics.

Thanks diversity!

I've had this idea in my head for awhile now. It's how to completely ruin the James Bond franchise, much worst than making him a woman, a gay, or a black person. How to really kill it.

Bond gets a CGI talking animal side-kick. He is a Squirrel with mechanical wings and a dumb-ass looking helmet that gives him hyper intelligence and human speech. He would be described as "Q's greatest mistake" and the man would be depressed through-out the movie, living in shame of what he created. There would be a scene where the squirrel's annoying buzzing sounds prevents bond from getting with a woman. At the end of the movie the CGI creature would distract the villain during a crucial moment saving Bond's life and letting him get the upper hand. At the end of the movie Bond would say "You and I make a great team" and the credits would promise he would return in the sequel.

There won't be a sequel though.

Craig already signed on again by the time his run is up Elba will be too old to start.

The character of James Bond was always a smooth-talking, martini drinking, womanising Scotsman

Ok. That's very nice they are grooming them, cute kids too. But when I are they going to be in movies? And will any of them play characters with guns? That's important.

>Thanks diversity!

Since when was Asia full of blacks?

why does Daniel Craig hate black people?

That guy needs to remember that Israel puts millions of Jews inside a ready made camp.

So no Jewish bond then.

Scrappy Doo then

it’s cultural appropriation

>first black

Why must he be "black"? Being that bond is an English agent, shouldn't it have some relation to England's history? How the fuck would a person of African descent find themselves in that position, and how would (((they))) sell it in a way that isn't you typical hollywood black person (all gangsta and sheeeeit)?

It would make more sense to make bond an Indian tbqh. At least they have a long history with the crown and have been heavily influenced by the Brittish in education and more.

This seems like your typical American Jew shit; trying to force the loud minorities into places they don't belong.

Am i the only one who wants a simple thriller set in the 50s?

Serious question. Could a bisexual Bond work?

silly goy hollywood has plenty of shekels in reserve to keep churning out these educational film for as long as it takes for you to learn how to stop being a doity little nazi

In Hollywood Jew = White and actual whites are rare breed

>Bond gets a CGI talking animal side-kick. He is a Squirrel with mechanical wings
Still better than a black/female/gay Bond. Not even close.

We're white when it's convenient and we're not white when it's convenient, goy!

I think we need Shaft remake starring Chris Pine or something.

That WWI MG doesn't look even close to actual WWI MG.

Hasn't Elba said multiple times he's not interested in the role?

Yes, but only if he's also a Muslim.

>EH YO, DIS MY ANCESTAS HOME IN SCOTLAND
>YEAH DAT'S RITE, THAT'S MY FAMILIY'S CASTLE

Indian/brown Bond would also make sense if he's doing spy stuff in the Middle East

I think Idris Elba as James Bond would be badass, but now is such a bad socio-political climate for casting a black dude as 007

This is why the Kingsman sequel will outsell this. Probably 2:1.

That nig nog actor is boring. I dont care if bond is a nigga just get a better nigga.

make sure to sage your you

This is about right.

Why are jews such monsters bros?
We saved them from the Germans in WW2 - they just bent over and took the Nazi dick. We saved them and look at how they treat us.

They could also add a bit of bollywood flavor to really go after the India market.

I honestly don't see why (((they))) are focusing on Blacks so much. It just isn't that profitable of a demographic.

Same reason blacks lose their shit if a non-black guy plays Othello, it doesn't fit the character. Bond has been written with the same archetype (in both the books and films) for 55 years - changing that for the sake of political points is absurd.

>We saved them from the Germans in WW2
Did we?

Forced diversity is tiring and Idris Elba is a fucking meme at this point

It doesn't matter, that article is over a year old and Craig has since revealed he's coming back for another film. When that is done and it's time for them to find another actor Idris will be almost 50. They would want a younger Bond that could make several movies before age would become an issue.

Remember the black Honeymooners.

Yeah, that's right, nobody does. Even the blacks didn't go to see it.

Chris Nolan isn't going to have a darkie (or woman) play Bond.

>This poor kike doesn't know Arabs are outbreeding Jews in Israel

/thread

James Bond is the cultural symbol of Britain, he represents and reflects the nation.

A black man is absolutely appropriate. He should drive a tricked out orange little old peugeot and drink vodka redbull.

>mfw they will make a woman Bond movie in 2020' as well

I have 3 kids and am Russian. We will still be here as well.

>"The Best Bond Yet!"

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

>My name's Bond. Jessie Bond, darling.

That's where you're wrong friend :) whilst it's racist if anyone non-black plays Othello, black people can play any character no matter how their race was originally written or what would make sense.

What he really wants to see is a Kate Capshaw adult feature starring a black Steven Spielberg