Holly hell his balls grew even bigger this season

Holly hell his balls grew even bigger this season

>gets kid to laser remove tattoo
>gets guy to change his name
>creates a fucking newspaper

It's gonna be crazy

He didn't make him remove the whole tattoo, just the top of the vagina.

>creates a fucking newspaper

well he opened a fucking fake starbucks the other season

barely stopped laughing through the whole celebration episode, that fucking segment where he gave the guy his 40 was interminable

i wonder whether the host was actually that awkward, or whether he was as in on it as nathan

that was obviously a navel

He's been on the show before, he's obviously "in on the joke", but I'm pretty sure Nathan kept going off-script to catch him off guard.

Nathan definitely got to him in season 1, but I think after watching the show, he realized it was all a ruse and became a believer. He seemed to be enjoying the awkwardness this time.

The only guy who can be featured over and over and never realize he's being mocked is the private investigator.

Wolfe obviously knew what was up from his first appearance. That's what makes him so funny every time he appears, he never plays along with Nathan's bullshit and just calls him out on it.

He doesn't, because Nathan's game is all about playing dumb. He thinks Nathan is actually a dumb nerd who can barely string a sentence together and mocks him because of it, not realizing the depths of the character.

IS THIS SCRIPTED OR NOT?!!

any stream links?

>tfw you win the negotiation

GET THIS GUY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

It's very carefully cast and they probably have to throw out tons of footage for every one good interaction they get but I'm sure most of what you see on screen is genuine

>tfw no qt thicc black gf to lead a funeral home with

>71 NATHAN FOR YOU COMEDY CENTRAL 10:00 PM 0.16 293,000
Woah. NICE!

probably have to dig out a lot of bullets though

Austin the ghost writer/newspaper editor legitimately has a mild form of autism/asperger's - it's pretty obvious

>mild

It is. If you pay attention in the china shop episode you can see the dishes he breaks keep changing. Some autist on here pointed it out awhile ago.

He's not that bad. Pretty functional.

thats like half the daily show audience these days