Hillary playing you

Basket of deplorable is Trump's tactic.

Say something outrageous and politically incorrect

Get clutch my pearls reaction from media

Explain how it's true or explain it away and sound reasonable

She is doing Donald Trump tactic to dominate the headlines for days

Democrats will agree with her statement.

You're being played.

Hillary is learning from Trump.

Her statement now calls attention to more trash talk about Trump.

She's doing it. The

M
A
D
W
O
M
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong. The trick is to be unapologetic about it, like Trump. Hillary apologized within 24 hours.

Her prewritten statement doubles down...she only regrets saying half

Nothing else.

You're being played

You realize she isn't attacking Trump, but his supporters? The ones that could have easily given her votes before her retarded comment?
No, she hasn't played Trump, she played herself
sage and report

It doesn't mater.
She's going to do this no matter what and it's her final salvo. Her last attempt with the "alt-right" speech feel flat on its face so I don't see this going anywhere either. Even with the media backing her and writing puff-piece copy, it hasn't helped her.

she's trying to be like trump but failing

if this really was a tactic to be 'politically incorrect and direct' like Trump , she failed

it's the equivalent of trump saying 'Clintons half of supporters are baskets full of niggers, kikes, spics, and faggots'

we know how that would end up
and rightfully clinton is going to get hammered

20$ down says that Trump will use this as ammunition against her during the Debates

exactly this, rule #1 is attack your opponent, not the population

this is why romney's '47%" comment killed him (with the help of the media ofc)

he attacked the voters , and people don't like it when they're insulted

esepcially the working class

You can't even vote, retard.

As if we need leftist faggots from cuckadia to chime in on our politics.

The fact that drumpflets fail to realize this is even funnier considering how it was their candidate who's been trying to achieve this throughout the election with limited success.

>calling me a Leftist
>calling me leaf
But I'm right you stupid nigger.

Trying to copy Trump's tactic doesn't work when you've already established yourself as a career politician - she has no teflon

It's not a good tactic. Does no one else find the quality of this political discourse fucking embarrassing?

Trump, a political outsider, has been making unreasonably broad statements about great swaths of the population from the outset. He knows it's inflammatory and doesn't care. If he wins over people for "saying it how it is", even if it turns a big chunk of the country away from him, he'll take it. He has no reason to hold on to some sort of dignity. He's not afraid to characterise himself as a sort of villain.

Clinton on the other hand has lived and breathed politics most of her life. She's often being accused of corruption and her health is being questioned, she'd be better off keeping herself as virtuous and just as possible, but instead she's stooped to his level, it's a dangerous card to play. If anything I'd wager Trump was counting on this.

We saw this play out exactly the same way in the UK with the EU referendum. The remain campaign accused leave supporters as being bigots and racists, which they of course took offense to. They attacked their character rather than attempted to dismantle their policies. And then the leave campaign won. The referendum happened very quickly, I wasn't being all that attentive and to me it felt like it came out of nowhere, the campaigning was quick and intense. But the presidential election is slow and drawn out, so how come it's so petty and childish?

I saw somewhere Obama saying that Trump has garnered his success by reaching out to the "normal" and lately disenfranchised people of middle America. Those people aren't necessarily racists so much as they just want change. Year after year presidents have claimed the dearth of decent opportunities for them will just sort themselves out, and it hasn't happened, so they demand change. I think he's right about that, and Hillary ridiculing these people isn't going to turn them to her cause.

Stupid. The entire strategy of the "alt-right" is to expect Democrats to play fair and virtuously, while they fight dirty as shit and spam "redpill" propaganda everywhere.

You're about to find out what happens when Democrats fight dirty, and you probably won't like it.

The "alt-right" you keep referring to do not exist in the way you think it does. The only thing that unites them is Libertarian speech philosophies.

Most of these disparate groups believe the Left is inherently corrupt and evil and NEVER fight with honor.

tfw when white people caused this

She's too slow.

even dogs are more human

This

hey neat i made that webm

Nobody expects leftists to fight clean

How fucking new are you?

I've gotten a lot of mileage out of it

post more plz

Bretty nice power slam

It's already worked.

She's already dominating the narrative now.

Democrats agree with her.

>anybody with half a brain
>expecting democraps to play fair

>alt-right isn't real goyim
>goes on to say that they believe the left is inherently corrupt and NEVER fight with honor right after saying they expect them to play fair

>Democrats agree with her.
Still won't galvanize her base.
Complaining just makes her sound weak.

That's what they say about Trump....

The only people that agree with her are the hardcore democrats who would have voted for her no matter what she said.

All she did was alienate independents and moderate democrats.

The "alt-right" was called "the manosphere" and then it was called "GamerGate" and now it's called "Trump". It's a bunch of ideas that are unacceptable to multinational corporations being used as strawmen to smear dissenters of any kind.

>dirty as shit
>redpill "propganda"

Top kek. It's called truth you slimy heeb piece of garbage.

shut your cuck mouth hill shill

Bery truth

>leftists
>fighting fairly

Pick fucking one.

no user.....niggers have always been like this

BEHOLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

watch to the end.....

>Basket of deplorables
wow how will the alt-right ever recover from this stunning insult?

FPBP

>Gamergate
>Alt-right

Kek. Alt-right was coined in 2008 by Richard Spencer and Paul Gottfried you dumb kike.

At least learn what you're shilling against beforehand.

thank u for correcting the record

You're all over the place.
It doesn't matter who coined it, my point is that the smears are being used within the context of either "misogyny, racism etc etc' and that's what they want the term to mean. The term is a blanket term for dozens of niche groups.

9/10 OP

Every so often a thread comes along that occupies so much of my attention, I have to pause my anime, because I really am incapable of multitasking.

Luckily, I get away with it 90% of the time because television and Sup Forums almost never require me to think.

Holy shit.

Only Trump can limbo the bar he has set.

That's the beauty of it, though. It's not a particularly sharp insult, yet Trump supporters are out in full force braying about it, which makes them look thin-skinned and ridiculous.
Oh, and the using the apology to double down was indeed a nice touch. Like it or not, this completely worked.

nice asuka m8

Well, some candidates do get away with more than others. Johnson got hammered for some petty aleppo bullshit, when Trump could probably not even find Massacuhets on a map and no one would care.

Jeb tried to imitate Trump's style and it was poorly received.

But maybe it will work for her, I don't know.

Yes, because we all listen to the msm and subscribe to their definitions of political ideologies.

The more they fall back on racism and other isms as their argument the less they will be taken seriously.

It doesn't matter to us what they define us as, all that matters is delivering our message and spreading the truth.

Fuck off he's right. Clinton's last stand is nothing to Trump.

what the fuck

>and you probably won't like it.

Yeah it's a pretty safe bet I won't like it when the Dems start having people murdered and beating Republicans half to death in the middle of congress.

this is very inspirational

You can kindly fuck off, Hillary has no grasp of this tactic, she just dug a deeper hole that's being filled with liberal salt.

this slogan is more accurate

It's worked in insulting apparently a quarter of the US population, but has it swayed any voters? What purpose does it serve? Who is changing their vote as a response to this?

>this completely worked.
But it hasn't.
It's failed just the same as her "alt-right" speech which this is desperately trying to restart.

I am 100% certain that Hillary browses Sup Forums

If she wins would she purge us?

> This

this is why we was disgusted by them

if it aint white shoot on sight

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI

Nah, it's too cutesy and playful when she should be trying to make him look evil and dangerous. She fucked up trying to pull a Trump because her advisors are washed up marketing kikes from the 80s.

Yeah, you're totally wrong, but what do you think Hillary actually does in her spare time?

hmmmmmmmmmm. What would I do if I was a totally evil individual running for president? Maybe she watches anime too.

Yup the brilliant part about this is it only offends people that are already voting for Trump or were extremely likely to vote for Trump. She has nothing to lose by making those coments, she's going after the moderates on both sides that hate Racists, Misogynists, Xenophobes etc

The best part is she baited you idiots into blowing it up for her.

It mainly insults people who are ride-or-die for Trump anyway, it's not like the NEVAR KILLARY-crowd was totally on the fence of voting for her. People who are annoyed by that crowd will like what she said. And people who are neutral toward her will probably not take it personally, since she was not talking about them.

Did it fail? It made people talk about the alt-right, who are a turn-off for many people. Of course people who like alt-right talking points will not like her speech, but again, she's never getting those votes anyway.

u got it senpai

ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN
GET IN HERE Sup Forums

→ →

HELP US SAVE HUMANITY

lol fucking poor bastard

See, the trouble with you and many other kids on Sup Forums is that you all spent years getting (((educated))) in some safe space where "they took our jerbs" smugness was considered the height of heroism, and you assume most people are like you.

Hillary can giggle and sneer and drop her monocle, being all "oh I say, aren't these riff raff simply deplorable" but it just makes her look out of touch and elitist, sneering at people with real problems. The sad truth that you and Hillary will have to learn is that most people HATE smugness, especially when you are being smug while being flippant about the problems facing the average Joe.

why the fuck would you do that

yolo fampai

The child rape was particularly hard.to watch. The dog as well. Not good. Not good. Every member of blm needs to see this one. Heck, every leftist in existence needs to see this.

Trump tactics only work for Trump.

Whenever someone else tries them, they spiral down.

Rubio was the most notable example.

Hillary will be no different.

webm it and share it

go forth and redpill the normies m8

Tell me you wouldn't throw rocks at a nekkid dude running loose in yer neighbourhood

>sound reasonable
>"racist sexist homophobic islamophobic transphobic" all in the same sentence

its not the yanks that made them like that....regardless if you leave them alone in their native land or interfere they ALWAYS resort to this behavior.

wether its the congo or chigago...its always the same

>dude

bra thats a chick

she shits out a baby at 0:30

exactly this

when trump says shit about something, he sounds like the guy down at the construction site talking politics

meanwhile hillary sounded like a condescending snooty cunt at a country club

fuuuccck

>You're about to find out what happens when Democrats fight dirty, and you probably won't like it.
Democrats have always "fought dirty," my dear misguided leafposter.

Fighting dirty isn't saying nasty things. Fighting dirty is rigging a presidential primary so that the party you run for torpedoes your opponent for you. Fighting dirty is being part of a party with unpledged delegates who can subvert the popular vote of the people in favor of the political elites. Fighting dirty is having the entire media on your side reporting on every small misstep and gaffe your opponent commits, while apologizing for your entire corrupt history. Fighting dirty is infiltrating schools, universities, Hollywood, and the news itself with your ideology.

Fighting dirty is all the democrats have. If left couldn't get by on painting their entire opposition as racists and bigots, on telling black people that the entire system is stacked against them, and on peddling fabricated statistics like the wage gap and rape epidemic, then they wouldn't get by at all.

fuck wrong webm

Interesting, since Donald "I have the best words and the best people" Trump is the epitome of smug, yet all his followers ignore that just fine because it suits them.

And I think you're underestimating how many working-class people there are who, yes, have real problems, but are turned off by shit like nationalism and white supremacy. By courting these votes, Trump is moving more and more towards the fringe, and the fringe will always be smaller than the majority, that's why it's called the fringe.
For every 100 people who get swayed by some terrible-looking photoshop of Killary's horrible crimes ahainst humanity, there are probably 300 people who look at it and go "Wow, a crazy person made this."

wouldnt that make him bleed out?

I'll never understand this. What do you have to do to get stripped then beaten then set on fire?

Yeah, no one made them that way. They are built that way.

Not all, bit so many blacks around the world have an echo of this kind of thing in them genetically. Hell, the ones pouring into Europe are the genuine article. Not all, but they're in there.

it clearly didn't the first time

this seems a bit harsh for stealing a chicken

Yeah we know the lefts newest tactics is to imitate their opponents. You shills have been doing it for weeks.

Hillary just shot herself in the foot with her little comment, acknowledging it any further will just mean more shots being fired into her leg.

AHAHAHA

I have seen this video so many times and never saw the fetus. That makes it even worse. Absolutely soulless scum.

you should hear the translation, fucking hilarious

>i was just going to borrow them
>put your hand there
>im not a thief
>put you hand there
>please im not a bad person
>PUT YOUR HAND THERE OR IM GOING TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF
>ok