Friday Night Movie suggestions

I'm ordering a pizza and staying in
What should I watch?
No gay shit

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.cam/torrent/3519059/King_of_New_York_(1990)_XviD.DVDRip..
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your life slowly pass before your eyes.

Bruno

Batman v Superman, wait, you said no gay shit.

is this supposed to be scary?

if anything it's comforting

I ordered my usual Friday dinner, 2 extra-large cheese pizzas with a 20oz Coke, but I have nothing to watch. I'm just going to dig around and hopefully find a DVD of something I haven't already watched a dozen times before.

Demolition (2015)
Goon 2
The Guard

At least this is what I'm picking from tonight.

Whatever you order, make sure you tip.

Did the person not writing this know that we live in a society where some entitled 20 year old will dump a jar full of poz loads in your soup if you tell them beforehand you won't be leaving them a small tip? If these people wouldn't illegally tamper with my food and possibly get me sick/send me to the hospital for not leaving a few extra dollars for shit service I would absolutely tell them upfront they weren't getting shit.

This is why I go tell servers that I don't tip a few months before I plan on eating at their establishment. By then they've forgotten and I sneak my way into being able to ethically not tip.

>cheese pizza

Why only cheese? Not even pepparonis? That's a boring pie bro

King of New York
pirateproxy.cam/torrent/3519059/King_of_New_York_(1990)_XviD.DVDRip..

I put anchovies on them myself because it's cheaper and the anchovies I buy are higher quality

Fat ass

Shrek the Third

I'm doing the same. Was thinking of watching blade runner

I'm black, so I never tip. Even when I worked as a waiter/bartender, I never expected tips.
Tips are the ultimate jewery

i just ate a whole digorno supreme and feel sick

dont make my mistake

Hershey squirts are in your future

rate my 'za

tasty/10

I wish I had enough money for a pizza

You have a boring fucking taste.

Of course they did. Thats the whole point of it. They are playing off that fear.

Tipping is fucking stupid. Why am i paying this bastard's wage and not the fucking employer!
Tipping should be like it is everywhere else in the world - loose change if their service has been better than expected.

I've lived around the world and this is by far the worst thing about living in the States.

>no veggies
Fatty detected

I'm a dominos driver. ama

pleb

What's the average customer like? Is it mostly parties and shit like that? Or is it those that live in the strange part of town?

do you act like the driver, baby driver or peter parker when you deliver the pizza?

>putting veggies on pizza magically makes it a healthy well balanced meal

Zach?

does your manager let you conceal carry on the job? when i worked at dominos a couple guys got theirs after some 60 year old papa johns driver got jumped by some niggers on campus and had to get his jaw wired shut

Holy shit, if anything this makes me feel like I have a lot more time than I thought.

how easy was it to get the job?

Average customers are old white people, stoner kids, no tippin' niggas. Tips are good, but my stores delivery range has been recently extended to a bunch of shitty apartments, one of which had a gang shooting about a year ago. Not too many parties unless its a big football game.

PIZZA TIME

Nope.

>m-maybe if i leave a big tip the waitress will remember me
Is there a more beta move in all of cinema?

Why do americans eat pizza with only cheese on it?

No weapons sadly. One of our drivers got his head beaten in with a baseball bat. Sometimes I take off the car topper when I go to really shitty areas.

Easiest job I've ever gotten. I met with a guy at my community college who helped me put a resume together and ran me through a mock interview. I was over prepared really. The other people there for the interview consisted of a middle aged Paki who didn't speak any english and a black guy with a t-shirt and ripped jeans. Interview lasted less than 10 minutes and they told me right there that I had the job. Orientation was a breeze, only lasted 1 day.

Very few people that frequent this site will see anywhere near 90. Most would be lucky to reach late 80s

what was your scariest experience and how big of a tip you got?

MODS

Idk man, at least slap some onions or pineapple on that shit

this actually works though

Wish I had a scary experience to share, but it's actually a chill job. Does asking my manager out to lunch count? Biggest tip at Dominos was 20 bucks, but I worked a mom and pop shop before and got a 50 from an old lady after catering a funeral.

>at least slap some onions or pineapple on that shit

Pineapples do not belong on pizza you fucking idiot.

It's the best topping along with onions tho

Pineapple on pizza is for patricians. Try one of those pineapple sliced rings on top of your burger too, delicious.

Something worth noting about the job: Getting the job is easy, making good money is a constant struggle. They don't guarantee any amount of hours for you and your schedule can change on a week-to-week basis. Make an effort to be sociable, be buddy buddy with assistant managers, general managers, even the managers of other locations (Everybody knows each other and talks). Go out for drinks with your coworkers. When you're asked to come in on your day off or stay later DO IT. Cover other drivers shifts if they need a day off. People that play the workplace politics get all the good shifts and up to 40 hours a week. Everyone else gets stuck with

Yeah, nigga, we all die some time. What's your point?

cool advice user

OP here
Watched Gangs of New York, it was on my "to watch" list for like 5 years. Good shit
Fuck Irish people

>Pineapple on cheese and tomato

Looks like you got that at a bowling alley

The Elephant Man or Her.

notfuckingraw/10

This autistic couple always tips 2 dollar bills at my coffee shop. They're based as fuck.

My pizza's on the way bois. Will post picks of this hot, sweaty pie.

Chucky Cheese tier

spiderman 2 will always have a special place in my heart
got my first footjob while watching it with my gf

>Is this the super limited-edition that was only released in Eastern Europe between 2002-2003?

you will never make good money as a driver after you factor in gas and wear and tear on your car. its a shit job

fuck your vegan pizza

Wear and tear is a factor, but to their credit your gas is reinbursed.

Cheese destroys my innards