ITT: It's Nov 9th 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98
youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Job well done.

deplorable

It's already been decided that Trump has won.
He won about 2 weeks ago.

Honestly if I had money to spare I'd through as much as I could right now into the betting markets, because they are very low atm, and you'd get like 3x your money back

Out of curiosity why had he won 2 weeks ago?

Never going to happen.

My digits confirm that Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the USA.

The results in Florida are with a margin of 100 voters, Clinton demanding recount

Checked. KEK is #WithHer!

I bet 2000 dollar today on trump. I wish I hadn't been spending so much money, I would have easily put 5000 to it.

Trumps at 5/2, 29% winning, so i will see alot of money coming my way. Trump loves winners, and with Trump we all start winning.

Who /deplorable/ here?

BREAKING NEWS
Unexpected surge from Jeb Bush, who is elected POTUS with 51% of votes.
"Slow but steady wins the race"

The basket of deplorability busts apart and enriches all the world.

*shits pantsuit*

Fuck off faggot. Reddit is down the hall

Praise KEK the true believe in Trump

I get this horrible feeling that shit will go down if Trump wins. And not just civil unrest.

Think about it - Brexit and Trump is game over for the globalists. I have this feeling in my gut that Israel will just nuke whitey if it happens.

FRONT PAGE FLUSH

President Trump will keep us safe.

I like this

He hasn't done anything yet.

Israel knows that Trump will be the best for them.

George Soros is anti-Israel.

Memes aside. Will Sup Forums explode during that date? We all know how sensitive Sup Forums is to irregular large amounts of traffic. Oh and if Trump wins? I don't think we'll even be able to post on Sup Forums because of all the spamming.

you are one fucking serb m8 i've seen you shitpost for the last five hours fuck off

now look which between these two got the digits. its pretty clear who kek is with

In Bizzaro World

Trump will be be prez in this world

Recurring digits confirm both

My digits confirm donald trump will win PRAISE KEK BUSH DID 9/11!!!!!

All good pol users should take the day off. Have a cold one, go outside, eat a shit burger and smile. Just for once.

IT will be a glorious day

*tips faggy reddit*

Lol

Anybody else here going to kill themselves if Trump doesn't win?

Idiots saying America will be great again when really it will be greatest again.
Let's go trump train.

Soro's is the mother of all traitorous rogues.
There isn't a single people's or nation he hasn't fucked over and undermined for his own selfish ends.

Break your fucking character for a second and level with me.

Why the fuck do you shit up every single trump thread on Sup Forums seemingly 24/7? Why?

Kek is with The Donald.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News already built the graphics

My digits confirm Trump's inevitable victory.

It will be glorious.

I'm going to get insanely hammered.

Paid shills aren't just a meme.

QUICK

WHAT SONG PLAYS ON Sup Forums WHEN TRUMP WINS

youtube.com/watch?v=cYpz3abAk98

Wicked

Nice dubs!!!
Tumpkins on suicide watch,either way Hillary ,,Madam Presidente'' will win,we just need to stay #WithHer

>week before the election
>THIS JUST IN: JEB BUSH IS AT A STARTLING 89% APPROVAL RATING FROM THE AMERICAN PUBLIC! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!
>jeb wins in a 100% landslide, first time in US history for this to happen.
>the country unanimously votes for and supports jeb bush

NOW ALL THE FUCKING NORMIES IS GONNA INVADE THIS BOARD

happy Kristallnacht

we did it, lads.
who's laughing now?

wew lad

bask in the euphoria, shit over all my bernout friends

No, but if Hillary wins I'm definitely going to be drafted to fight against the evil Boogeyman Russians. I'll just go out with a bang.

My digits say otherwise, faggot. KEK WILLS IT

Rare holy shit

Signed t. #ImWithHer

You misspelled "Hillary Clinton"

Clinton already won the election
trump is crying in a corner like the bitch that he is

by the power of Kek I banish you Moloch

kek will protect us

Hmm, why does that image feel like it's never going to happen. Maybe our realities will diverge.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

HELP US
HELP US SAVE PLANET EARTH

Nah he won't win and it's mostly because 1.) Trump is a Clinton plant and 2.) the whole election will be rigged in Clintons favour.

Trump is an Israeli cuck

You have the general election mistaken for the DNC election.
That was Bernie, not Donald.

I've been clinically depressed for 8 years, have proved completely unresponsive to 21 different antidepressants and a handful of other therapies, and lost my long-term girlfriend, the only good thing in my life, when she left me for one of my only friends. I'm waiting to vote before I kill myself.

>I'm waiting to vote before I kill myself.
MAGA

HOLY SHIT GUYS, TURN ON THE TV!!! THE FBI JUST TOOK IN HILLARY!!

I see kek in your digits. Trump win confirmed.

HAHAHAHAH TRUMPFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT LMFAAOOOO

>Singles
HAHAHA, #ImWithTrump

!!!

Is that why Soros stopped all funding to Femen the second they opened up an Israel chapter?

Nice try JIDF, you claim Soros wants chaos for all, but he just happens to steer it all away from Israel. Pure Coincedence.

Trump win = mass Reddit and Tumblr butthurt, will be shitposting here
Shillary win = mass Sup Forums butthurt, will be shitposting here

No matter what happens it will be beautiful.

sick digits m8 i r8 8/8

I won't be at Sup Forums I will take a day off and enjoy the life in a America greater than before

MAGA my friend

I don't see how there's any other option

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

Hillaries campaign has used up the last of its ammo, and it was pretty faulty. She tried to talk about the alt right in a speech but it backfired because no one cares, Hillary just insulted the working class voters, buzzwords aren't working, and right wing voters have probably gotten more entrenched after Hillaries recent failures and health problems. Hillaries campaign is really only suspended by nu-males, general lefties, and feminists.

While trumps campaign has the power of nuclear grade banter and lots of anti hilldog ammo, like her health, Bill the rapist, general corruption, and the accepted consensus that Hillary is a bad debater (see earpiece conspiracy) is what's bringing her down. The email scandal is getting stale though.

Dubstep is trash.

Clinton will and has already lost.

That guy disgracing my nation..

fuck

My god who is this girl I am in love (not only because of looks, also because of politics)

Pretty sure this is the guy who was using a Finland proxy before.

This would scream RIGGED AS FUCK

I start choosing which property owned by Mexicans or Muslims , I take over, Chase the occupants away

god i cant wait until this happens. it will be amazing to wake up that morning and go on Sup Forums and see the ungodly amount of shitposting and traffic

>not understanding the relevance of the song

Please kill you are self

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

I hope he scans the whitehouse for booby traps left by the Obama administration.

>I'm glad I cut out all these stars goys.

rektum good pepe

I can already taste it.

HE'S WITH US

ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN
JOIN US Sup Forums

HAPPY 9/11 guys!!

Uncommon, not rare

quit spamming your slide thread

not to be too paranoid but ill probably take the next day or two off and see what happens. i live is san diego, so i wouldnt be surprised if some of those "make usa, mexico again" people tried something stupid.

If my post ends in 8132, Jill Stein will win this November.

PRAISE KEK