Cult Leader Stefan white supremacist Molyneux just got all his race/IQ arguments destroyed

Real capitalists say no to Stefan Molyneux's White Supremacism

stu-topia.blogspot.com/2016/08/quotations-from-stefan-molyneux-showing.html

>Yaron Brook CEO of the Ayn Rand Institute. Co-author of Free Market Revolution & Equal is Unfair just called Stefan a anti Semite and re-tweeted a tweet called Real capitalists say no to Stefan Molyneux's White Supremacism by Stuart Hayashi

> Through out the authors blog, Stuart K. Hayashi lists Quotations from Stefan Molyneux Showing His Promotion of Eugenics, Pseudoscientific Racism, and Bigotry Against Blacks.

> The author writes, Molyneux has placed himself in the same territory as David Duke and David Irving, a Eugenicists and (Pseudo)Scientific Racist who deceives his viewers to rationalizes his internalized racism and bigotry.

What now Sup Forums? Your Pseudo-intellectual white supremacist cult leader just got all his poorly constructed and non fact arguments regarding race and IQ destroyed.

You little boys won't be able wiggle your tiny dicks in front of people's faces with your Pseudo Scientific Racist garbage.

Just a reminder, race is a social construct, we're all equal and if there is inequality between the races it's because of white racism not IQ.

>You mad

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

>Real Capitalist
>But still a Marxist

Whats wrong with marxism?

>whats wrong with marxism
kys if you're serious.

>AYN RAND

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad you were here, m8.

ALLLO MY NAME EEES YARON

I AM CEO OF THE AYN RAND INSTITUTE

HAIL SATAN

#CRUZ2020

Good job user. For a second I was a little worried.

>mfw when white beta males rail against the warrior gene like its a bad thing

JUST

I didn't see any arguments there.

you mean besides everything ?

>stu-topia.blogspot.com
>blogspot

But how can he be antisemitic when hes half Jewish? So I guess even the redpilled kikes who are race realists, and are aware of,racial differences are now antisemites?
So basically anyone who opposes the current cultural marxist ideology is an antisemite, even Jews arent immune from being called antisemitic?

>(((Stuart Hayashi)))

Sup Forums is beyond cucked.

OP better be a troll, but now a day i wouldnt even be surprised if OP is really this much of a faggot.

>misleading title doesnt say anything about iq/race just a jewish group complaining

>Y-you are racist though :'(
wow great rebutal right there
This amount of uselessness and stupidity (and kikery) is really a great hommage to Ayn Rand and a fitting continuation of her work and thoughts

>RETWEETS
>4

>LIKES
>6

Kek, the Warrior gene causality with violence is a hypothesis, why are they "debunking" a hypothesis?

hint:
>they can't debunk any of the cold hard facts, i.e. 99% of the video