Jimmy, why would anyone even sign up for SiriusXM? It's not like a podcast, you can't start at the beginning...

>Jimmy, why would anyone even sign up for SiriusXM? It's not like a podcast, you can't start at the beginning. You can't listen to the radio on your phone. Plus, you're paying to listen to ads, no one wants to do that.

Has it occurred to Joe that most people subscribe to SiriusXM for the music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjjJR67Vb3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his argument applies even to music.
why the fuck would i listen to the playlist of some shitty 70's rock made by some corporate boardroom when i can make my own playlists?

You missed Jim Norton asking how people listen to podcasts in their car. They're both clueless

Because your own playlists won't introduce you to new songs, and you won't hear the glorious voice of Dick Manitoba between each set.

>subscription fee + ads
not even once

this is now a /things poor people say/ thread.

>I have a credit card.
>I'm going to get a car loan
>lol I don't have a budget.
>fuck rich people lol
>I am a SiriusXM Suscriber.

That's exactly how cable television works.

>Because your own playlists won't introduce you to new songs
Spotify has a function where at the end of your playlist it will play a new playlist made up of similar songs, and has a new mix for you daily with reccomendations. You must truly be a boomer.

Yeah? Cable is shitty too.

Still no substitute for a smooth talking DJ.

It is superior in every way.

>siriusxm is so desperate they gave me 6 months for 20 bucks
Not 20 a month 20 for 6 months
I actually need to cancel in 3 days but I think they'll give me the same deal again.

I guess I'm subsidizing you by paying the regular rate, but yes, I hear they give you extreme discounts if you call and ask.

Joe only cares about the talk radio.

Most of the music channels broadcast at a low bitrate which makes them sound crappy. This service only makes sense for truck drivers and people who don't care about sound quality.

Someone post the pasta

Jim Norton and Sam Roberts are insufferable cunts. Miserable, hateful people. The disgusting swamp beasts that listen to their show will pay for a Sirius subscription to feel as if they are part of a "brotherhood", the only time they will ever feel included in a group in their lives.

Sup Forums is the only source for legit recommendations

>Jim Norton and Sam Roberts
I enjoyed them when they were behind Anthony. Anthony, Jimmy, with a comedian in the studio like Bobby Kelly or Colin Quinn was great.

Holy shit.

I love Jim and Sam. Their show is so nice and comfy.

>Sup Forums
if you only like pop music, sure (hint: everything outside of classical and traditional music is pop music).

And you sound like you're full of shit, so you must be from Sup Forums

pop is short for popular. academia divides all music into three supergenres, popular, traditional and classical/art music. everything on Sup Forums besides the classical general is popular music.

this website is for people 18 or older

This man has been waiting his entire life to post his gay opinion

then why are you here?

But they have patrician classical threads all the time

You could argue the two are semi-related in terms of sheer demographics. Not in regards to the kinds of people who listen, but the sheer fact of those who listen, if you follow me? A podcast, any podcast... all podcasts exist as their own ecosystems in which the listener base exists within an enclosed space. Same thing applies to paid radio. You're catering to a select group of people. Public radio is an entirely different medium in this regard.

Really? Bastards offered me $25 for 5 months.

>8/10 of his guests are boring

I ain't defending Jim Norton, he's unfunny and relies on fake outrage.

Joe at least has a bit of funny/interestingly guests here and there. Norton just screeches with his 40 camel cigarette s a day voice and tries to be crude.

And don't even speak about that chipperson thing; stupid faces and acting retarded ain't funny. God I wish Big Patrice was around, he'd tear Jim's asshole to shreds for that shit.

>start of first show of 2017
>Jim accidentally says "cu ck"
>Sam notices and repeats it
Probably some audio on youtube if you don't believe it

but he is a literal cuck.

Miss my 100% white ass yet, Sup Forums?

(P.s, Patrice is dead)

I'm not debating that?

you implied that he picked it up from here or something but he picked it up from watching other dudes fuck his gf, is what i'm saying.

O&A were discussing cuckoldry eons before you niggers got obsessed with it.

patrice liked the chip character actually, try again

Really? That stupid.

Do you think Patrice would like a whole podcast of chipperson?

Chip Chipperson is hilarious.

I say three of those things and I am kind of poor.

I make min wage but I own a house because of inheritance

>I wish one of Jim's best friends was here to reinforce what my deranged reddit mind thinks would happen

wow we got a rich boy here

Joe is boring. I listened for years and now I just don't give a shit anymore. I'd rather listen to Burr's podcast. He's by himself and way more entertaining.

sirius doesn't even have ads

hes right though. Anyone that charges money for radio or podcast, especially newcomers, are retarded

>some of my friends have had a vaginal rejuvenation surgery done
>the doctor will ask 'do you want 16, 18 or 21'

What did she mean by this?

They do on the talk channels. Just not the music ones.

If you don't have a credit card how do you shop online?

how many inches wide you want it

Jim used to call people cucks as an insult back in like 2003 newfag

>Little Yimmy talking for like 5 minutes about how much he loves Ant and how funny he is

Even if Sam wasn't such an insufferable humor vacuum, I still wouldn't like him because his voice is worse than a thousand hack radio jock voices combined.

the only redeeming quality of the chip podacast is Ant and Lil' Yimmy being together
youtube.com/watch?v=sjjJR67Vb3I

He was being cunty trying to make Jimmy shit talk the company that has kept him employed for over a decade, what the fuck.

>an entire podcast devoted to Jimmy never breaking character

*laughs repeating punchline*

user, he posted Anthony. Not Sherrod.

>Listening to the radio for music
>Using random spotify/aple music whatever playlists
Wew motherfucking lad, just get the albums you like on your phone.

Is Opie right? is Sherrod Small the new Patrice O'neal?

How dare you

Take it back motherfucker, TAKE IT BACK!

Satellite radio is pretty much a joke though

Is there a better example of a career built off nothing but nepotism in show business?
Currently, anyway.

theres no way opie actually said that

Why is joe still salty about that stern interview?

What's the story?

REMINDER: ANTHONY CUMIA SWALLOWED SUE'S GOO

Go to bed Opie.

stern had some old gf Joe used to have who he unknowingly got pregnant and she had an abortion

The thing that everyone hates and gets rid of as soon as they can. Car radio is even more out of date.

Really? That's horrible.

How come this guy can't keep his tongue on his mouth?

he's right

siriusXM is fucking garbage

>Has it occurred to Joe...

Not unless it's been suggested to him in the past.

What???

I've had SiriusXM for 2 years now. No ads. I have the cheapest $7.99 a month plan too. Bullshit from people who don't even have Sirius?

>playlists

they're called albums user

Your cheapest plan doesn't include the talk stations, which do have commercials.

Oh well then yeah that's dumb. But people listening to talk programming should know that eventually the people need to take a break from talking right?

Yeah, makes sense. They're going to take breaks, might as well play ads during that time. Plus, on the political stations, they don't always play exclusive programming, like the conservative channel broadcasts Hannity and Mark Levin, who are also on regular radio and regularly go to commercials.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA GTFO NEWFAG PLEB. Sup Forums has shit taste in music and the rec charts are just rym core over and over.

Patrice is dead to me, now.

Do you only find new films by watching TV? Or do you hear about movies by word of mouth or use the internet to discover new stuff? I'm constantly listening to new music and I never turn on the radio.

>all music that isn't traditional or classical is pop
He went full retard

I never knew anyone who listened to any of these people. Is it an East Coast thing or what?