one true queen edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLwGfoybuPw
youtu.be/Y6x0KKghBGs
youtu.be/KjsR4clCorQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRAN

Remember when all the character were interesting and had there own stories going on?.

Moon Boy is no fool. Moon Boy is a sex god, husband of Cersei. It is known.

>“Jaime,” Lord Tywin said, as if they’d last seen each other at breakfast. “Lord Bolton led me to expect you earlier. I had hoped you’d be here for the wedding.” Jaime could feel Cersei’s moon’s blood drying on his cock and tried his best to will away another erection. When he was younger he sometimes feared his father would be able to smell the sex and blood and seed on him.

>“I was delayed.” Jaime closed the door softly. “My sister outdid herself, I’m told. Seventy seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it. How long have you known I was free?” Cersei would have wanted to fuck me on the morning of Joff’s wedding, he thought. She would not clean herself for the rest of the day once he had finished inside her. His bloody cock twitched.

Once again.
1) One wight does not prove an army of them.
2) Cersei should not be surprised by zombies existing, since she has a court necromancer who makes zombies. One of her queensguard is a zombie.
3) Truce with Cersei is pointless, but it cost them one dragon and a red priest.

CORN?

We should murder our lord commander. Who's with me?

*writes another book about Targs*

Post that funny bobby meme again user xD

AENYS AENYS IT RHYMES WITH SER BENNIS :DDD

what was the point of xaro's vault being empty

Reminder that Hot Pie contributed to teh deaths of millions
He convinced Arya to go North
Arya abandons her plan to kill Cersei
Cersei is alive
Cersei has to be convinced to make a truce
A whigh is taken to convince her
A dragon is lost to take a whigh
An undead dragon brings down the wall on Eastwatch
Without Hot Pie the Wall would still stand and there would be no need for any truce of any kind
The blood of million are on his hands
Will eh ever stop?

So Dany won't be able to rob him. Having money and supplies mattered back then.

nver trust a nigger jew

hes a swindler and a con artist. not a rich man.

that, in fact, you should concern yourself with the opinion of sheeps

Money is a scam. Nowadays it's literally just a string of numbers in a computer. It only has power because people think it does.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Finished watching 3x05 with sister. She likes Jaime now and got embarrased when she immediately noticed his balls. Also said that "Jaime and Brienne as a couple is disgusting, who would even think about it" (cit.) I told her it's mostly fat girls.

Maybe I'll convince her to let me take a pic.

if he wasn't rich then why was he allowed in the council of qarth

>t. Rick and Morty fan

By being a con artist

Maybe he used to be rich once. He built that vault on something.

Where's my castle, Jaime?

How did Tyrion go from the best character to the worst?

because they thought he was

Kill yourself, kike.

It's in my other hand

youtube.com/watch?v=mLwGfoybuPw

It's a three parter.
>Was taken away from characters he has a lot to do with - his family, all played by great actors
>Taken to a plotline black hole, Daenerys
>No Tysha, no Tyrion's dark side

aaaggghhh...

Took your time

Boiled your leather

He went from being accused of murder, leading armies, being hand of the king, being forced into a marriage with a teenager, being accused of regicide and going on road trips to Valyria to just being the guy that tells Dany to not to do the things that she does anyway.

>"I did begin a story placed about 100 years after the Downfall, but it proved both sinister and depressing. Since we are dealing with Men, it is inevitable that we should be concerned with the most regrettable feature of their nature: their quick satiety with good. So that the people of Gondor in times of peace, justice and prosperity, would become discontented and restless — while the dynasts descended from Aragorn would become just kings and governors — like Denethor or worse. I found that even so early there was an outcrop of revolutionary plots, about a centre of secret Satanistic religion; while Gondorian boys were playing at being Orcs and going around doing damage. I could have written a 'thriller' about the plot and its discovery and overthrow — but it would have been just that. Not worth doing."

this is one of the worst scenes in season 7 youtu.be/Y6x0KKghBGs
pretty much every second of it is awful, every line is dumb. truly a d&d's masterpiece

The writing is awful, but it's saved by good acting. Now THIS is truly awful.
youtu.be/KjsR4clCorQ

Jamies english is so good though

*whines about your Emmy in a passive-aggressive manner*

If Viserys was still alive how do you reckon he would react to Aegon and thoughts on the masked woman telling cryptic shit to Daenerys in ACOK really being Ashara Dayne telling her to seek out the Golden Company? I think she was trying to get a meeting between them going on earlier than expected but obviously shit didn't go according to plan.

Can someone post the under Cer-sea song?

>If Viserys was still alive how do you reckon he would react to Aegon
0 days without Usurper's tricks

ER GUNT BGOME WRRRD

Why doesnt Bran just mind control Cersei and make her good?

Why do autists quote this scene? It's meant to be unappealing. It's a fucking rape scene, for God's sake.

Because he only exists to serve Jon's character arc and not do things that would make sense.

>MUH RAPE CULTURE
fuck off tumblr

we're not /got/ anymore, we're /hm/ now

Bran is a Targ orbiter too.

>It's meant to be unappealing

True Queen and King.

It's 100% consensual in the books. It was a part of the controversy

Wait, I confused it with myrish swamp. Cunt is from Arys chapter. Carry on shitposting.

>Cunt is from Arys chapter.

It's from an Asha chapter.

Don't forget about quips. To be fair, GRRM completely ran out of ideas what to do with him after he went on the lam as well.

Man Jamie is sexy

Asha, Arys, same thing.

>Taken to a plotline black hole, Daenerys
It could have had some hope if they had just kept Barristan alive.

No, because Barristan was killed to free space for Tyrion.

I love this show

I hate you.

gtfo

Too bad that Grey Worm and Missandei have token minority characters plot armor.

Fuck you.

*whines about you not loving his self-insert*

Tell me about her, her quotes and any possible spoiler-like theories.

Kek they look a bit like the Chad and Virgin meme

we dont take kindly to reddit cucks around here

He was like 98

Probably Shiera Seastar.

DUDE VAGUE PROPHECIES LMAO

>The Virgin Lion
>The CHAD Kraken

>Vague
Pretty clear, actually, especially the last one.

*cries about his beautiful love ending*

>Friday night
Why are you here?

I just finished Witcher 3, and I have nothing better to do than shitpost aboit asoiaf.

>TFW you realize Tolkien became a pessimist after seeing so many of his comrades die in ww1

CAREFUL GERALT, CAREFUL NOW

WHOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRE

all female remake when

What ending did you get?

Empress Ciri. I heard she shows up in one of the DLCs (not sure which), so I'm planning to do those next.
Also, Bloody Baron was amazing. He's literally Bobby B.

>tfw a fat coward who larped his way through Vietnam has the audacity to lecture Tolkien about what war is really like

To bend the knee.

Canon :)

>who larped his way through Vietnam
I watch ERB too.

How would Jaime react if Cersei kissed his stump?

>second greatest swordsman who EVER, EVER, EVER lived, IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER AND EVER, out of ALL of the MILLIONS and MILLIONS of swordsmen who have EVER lived
>jobs like a cuck to some untrained civilians with butter knives
brabo dabid

He'd invade the north

>implying it isn't true

>Is ancient
>Everyone always says he's ancient
>Dies becaise he's old

Who would have thought

Honestly he should have wrote it. It sounds interesting and shown that nothing good lasts forever.

I'm not justifying the stupidity of Meeren plot, but consider that Bobby B was perhaps the greatest warrior of his time, but he died to a fucking pig. Jaime lost his sword hand to some fucking nobody. And Syrio Forel died to Meryn fooking Trant.

How would he react if she licked the sweat and dirt out of his amputation indents?

DA
BID
GET
DA CRANS

Was Arthur Dayne overrated? I mean Hightower and Whent presumably would have been able to take Eddard or any of his knights 1v1 and Dayne is supposedly the most skilled swordsman to ever live. How did they lose?