So why aren't you a pagan yet Sup Forums?

So why aren't you a pagan yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/The-Construction-Homosexuality-David-Greenberg/dp/0226306283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just how bad was frolich at drawing hands?

because I'm not an edgy teenager wanting to be a special snowflake

That sounds a bit like projection my good man

Because in its modern form it is just larping.

>you will never sacrifice a thrall for the blessings of Woden.

The gods havent been favorable to me.

The gods guide our fates with an invisible hand. They are always watching.

>implying I'm not

why? I hit a nerve?

Just not gay enough I guess

bump

Because pantheism is retarded. Even the Greek and Roman pagans knew there had to be a supreme creator, they just never put it together and worshiped him.

Because there's only one way to heaven.

Europe only conquered the world when Christian values were rejected.

I assure you that's not correct.

kek

Christcucks btfo

i dismiss intermediaries
i only answer to the creator

Because pagan gods are not powerful and are not personal. Christ made demons tremble and the Earth obeyed His every word. Why would I want to worship them when I have the ultimate authority in the universe?

>worshipping a Hebrew god
>who sent down his Hebrew son to get killed by Hebrews
>calls himself a white nationalist

If the pagan gods were real, they would have prevailed.

Paganism is retarded. Just because you read about the religion of your ancestors 1500 years ago and think their goat-sacrificing customs seem pretty cool doesn't make you actually believe any of it.

Therefore, you're just a LARPer.

Never claimed I was a nationalist, but thanks for making it clear that you aren't serious about anything in this thread. I will pray that you find the One and True God.

they agreed not to directly interfere in the affairs of Man after the Trojan wars

>implying Asians would be white nationalists

race traitor

Islam is currently prevailing does that mean that allah is real?

>being this much of a third world tard

Reminder that Odin was a guy who used a techique that made him incredibly effeminate and to fuel it he drank dead people's semen

Pagans are fags who worship fags

Because the pagan gods and titans are all symbols representing aspects of the one supreme deity.

Paganism is kind of evil.
You have powerful spiritual beings who can do whatever they want in the spiritual world and this world.

Okay, let me put it another way:

You don't actually *choose* what to believe. People follow a particular religion because 99% of the time because it's the religion that they grew up with. And when people fall out of a religion or become atheists or whatever, it's not like they said "okay, today I'm going to decide not to believe in god". And someone who thinks paganism sounds cool can't just say "okay, today I want to believe in thor" and have it actually be so.

There's something deeper. Subconscious. It happens naturally. It can happen quickly or slowly over time, but you can never tell yourself what to believe. Your brain simply doesn't work that way. Just like I can't tell myself "from now on I no longer believe in biologic differences in race" and suddenly that's actually what I believe.

>shilling for Islam
>Y-you're the mohammad...
Islam hasn't prevailed in supplanting Christianity everywhere, try again.

>everywhere

It has surpressed Christianity as the world's most popular religion. By this current rate, Europe will be Islamic.

Anyway, OP, I've been a pagan for 15 years now. Funnily enough, I had a talk with my dad before he died and he told me he was always a pagan but didn't want to push anything on me. I'll forever be a pagan in honor of him, and I hope my son (only 2 months old) will come to me on my death bed and I will tell him the same.

My personal God is Odin because I persue a life of wisdom.

I'm an edgy Satanist instead.

Lets look at where this book is from…

amazon.com/The-Construction-Homosexuality-David-Greenberg/dp/0226306283

>Greenberg

Also, there is no other source but this book, nothing in Prose edda or other books

Because no religion has any grounding in reality. That includes paganism. Believing in gods, giants, and monsters is just as crazy as believing a man came back to life three days after being nailed to a piece of wood and thrown in a cave.

Read the prose edda dumbass

Fuck off pardo scum

I don't own any fedoras.

Fastest growing religion among Natives in England, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Iceland and Poland is their respective Paganism.

I think if you combine what we know of Anglo-Saxon, Norse and the pieces from the other Germanic tribes (theres a lot from the Goths, Franks, Bungandians and Longobards survive) you probably almost get a good look at Germanic Paganism. That and Roman are probably the two that can be reconstructed.

Celtic Paganism has no chance since the Britons/Irish obviously couldn't write before converting and when they did they tries to pretend they were always Christian so everything we know of the Celts comes from the Romans

I'm Catholic.

Because pagans are fucking edgelord faggots harder than even the fucking atheists.

>haha le funny hate meme

Because pagans were/are degenerates