>98% on RT
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY FUCKING E I G H T
I
G
H
T

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

This is the end of this board. Just pack it up Hiroshim00t, it's over.

why did everyone want/expect this to fail so bad? it always looked good.

Reminder people like OP are not locals

This is the cycle and has been for almost a decade
>new movie comes out
>plebs come to Sup Forums to talk about it and spew their optimistic and positive opinions about it
>the patrician regular posters either wait for for the rip or are in the minority
>the plebs leave because they have other boards to shitpost on
>all that's left are the regular Sup Forums posters
>they usually hate it since movies like this tend to be shit
>cycle repeats when the YIFY torrent comes out but forces are more evenly matched this time

Note his request to get the board delete as well. He will say its just a meme to defend his anti/tv/ ways now

You mean it actually scored higher than the original masteRIPinpeace? Cybersteampunkoldfags BTFO!

Because Sup Forums are bitter piece of shit contrarians that want everything to fail. Once it doesn't, (which is almost always the case) they go on full damage control

t. CAPESHIT

Here is the type of shill OP and the rest of the nolan2.0 drones agree with

Here's the actual corrected cycle
>new movie comes out
>regular patricians and tourist crossposters come to Sup Forums to talk about it and discuss their opinions about the film
>as the opening week is passing by only the regular patrician posters are left discussing the film
>then the regular literally autistic posters who are afraid to leave their house wait for the first whatever atrocious torrent encode of the film and watch it on their 13 inch Toshiba laptop
>they watch 15 minutes of it, make a thread how it's "boring" or "nothing happens", "reddit" and all the other usual meaningless defensive buzzwords
>the regular autistic posters are joined by autistic tourist posters from other boards that are the most absolute casuals and make even more retarded overly simplistic points about the film that don't mean anything
>then shitposting commences until it's all replaced with the release of an another film

>if one or two reviewers who gave it a good score are dumb, that means everyone who rates the movie high is dumb also
The state of Sup Forums right now

The cycle applies to capeshit too. You would know that if you were actually here before the election brought you here, Sup Forums drone

I never cared for reviews and shit but I haven't seen anything that made me think this movie will be outright garbage, and I haven't seen that much negativity about it either.
I don't understand where the "Sup Forums BTFO" posts are coming from.

>he actually watches capeshit
I feel sorry for your brainlet little mind.

>hes playing dumb to save face now that hes been exposed
Looks like you really weren't here, outsider

>better than The Original
>better than Pulp Fiction
>better than Alien
>better than 2001: ASO
>better than Shawshank Redemption
>better than Godfather
>better than Shining
>better than Empire
>better than Dark Knight

Holy shit, guys....IT'S KINO!!!

the force awakens also scored well
and that movie is a piece of shit
only basic bitch plebs think reviews means a movie is good

Yh everyone said it was better than the first ones

dumb question but what is the best time/day to go to the movies alone? i think i have to see this and not on a camrip just so i can enjoy talking about it with Sup Forums

Early in the day, week day.
No teens, no couples, no lines, just you, a few other randoms and the screen. Comfy as fuck

12:30 midday ive booked it in leicester square desu senpai

Quiet af in the probably the best non imax cinema in the UK where they have all the big premieres

this. highlight of my neet days

Force Awakens was compared to the a weak prequal trilogy. The fact that it resembled the original trilogy made FA score bigger than it should have. It wasn't ambitious and critics liked that because of how shitty the prequels were.

This is something I hardly ever say. I say it so rarely that I'm having trouble even typing this at all but... here I go.. I'm gonna say it.

I'm going to pay money to go see this movie in the theater!

I'm really going to do it Sup Forums!

You're right, people were just skeptical at worst and a lot being on board with Dennis and tits girl being involved. It's just OP shitposting for (You)s and autists like

WE WIN!!!!!!!

Both movies are shite m8

Sicario has 94% and it is fucking garbage. What's your point?

Why is it garbage exactly?

lol no u ain't. bitch ass niggro

After IT I think we could all have seen this coming. Sup Forums judging quality in advance of release is shit

what did he mean by this?

not true
Sup Forums always side with blade runner

Most people praising this are the ones that think sw7 are good. heres just some examples
I fully expect theres some sort of lib pandering that we're not being told about

That's pretty much what I said

I disregarded his opinion completely once I saw him shit on the original Blade Runner. He really has a shit eating grin in that picture too.

Go for it user!

Can't wait for Armond to post a review how much he likes it so not even your surface-level "politics" argument will be valid

I can't wait for RLM to call it "OK" so Sup Forums knows what to say about it for the next ten years

>he actually believes that the films listed are good
No wonder even /ck/ laughs at us now. Fuck pleblord and what hes allowed to happen to this board

Where did I say or even imply that I like the films listed there?

>the one review is from that retard mendelson who posts on Sup Forums and thought wonder woman was going to be the next frozen in japan

>gets mad that spider-man beat it

LOL Sup Forums WAS WRONG LOLOLOLOL

No it isn't.

Are you implying spider man homecoming isn't good? it has 92% on RT kid

LOL STD WAS GREAT FUCK YOU TV

Just like Ghostbusters (2016), amirite?

Shills are desperate as fuck, quite pathetic.

Lmao this is some legendary levels of damage control

Even if it's not full blown conspiracy level, people should take into account critics are paid to give movies good reviews at first and help draw in box office cash

no like captain america civil war

Are you literally retarded?

I think it'll be great, I've got tickets for Thurs night in IMAX, but that has nothing to do with the hacks who call themselves film critics.

Do you get overtime for shilling for The Orville in other threads or is this just what you do on your curry break?

lol no, the Orville sucks

but so does STD

he hated it and wrote articles for forbes about how he hates that it was a success and shit

>actual moviegoers
>plebs

>torrent neckbeards
>patricians

It's the other way around, retard.

Bump

I'm going to watch Blade Runner because it looks super interesting, with a considerable plot.

>you will never fugg her
why live

Umm no sweetie, rotten tomatoes already lost the little credibility they had after BvS, so be a big boy and don't use babby sites again, okay?

BvS was garbage though