What's the most retarded thing you've ever seen on tv/in a movie? Me...

What's the most retarded thing you've ever seen on tv/in a movie? Me, it was Gus Fring fixing his tie with half of his body blown off by explosion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6CjCEyAJ2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it did feel really tonally off from the rest of the show.

I thought he just became Two-Face.

No this is actually medically accurate. When a soldier gets a limb blown off it takes them several minutes to realize it happened. To a lesser extent, it's also why when you see people get shot it takes them a second or two for their body to collapse. The same logic applies here, Gus's body is in shock, but mentally he is still trying to process what just happened and he's able to walk out thanks mainly to adrenaline and then die moments later. It's 100% medically possible

To walk calmly and controlled for 10 seconds and then fix your tie, yeah, sure.

'Tis merely a flesh wound! Haha I just thought that line up by looking at the picture

spotted the retard

>mentally trying to process
>with half his brain blown out

Right

muscle memory is powerful

grasping at straws, half his muscles are gone.
it was fucking retarded and everyone i know agree.

His eye was blown out, his skull and therefore his brain are completely intact you simpleton. He could have walked out of there if the shock from the explosion hadn't kill him

whoa, everyone YOU know?

pack it up, guys

haha idk why i kek'd at this

this post is correct, there is some spooky uneasy shit you find sometimes in /rekt/ threads where people are annihilated yet acting normal for a moment before shutting down

theres a vid even with a cow that got its head slammed off by a train on youtube yet it stands there looking around without a head like nothing happened

with that injury he would have loss consciousness due to loss of blood pressure immediately.

i know reddit loves it, you know, the people YOU know.
He may have taken a few staggering steps, but the way it was in the show was way too controlled and calm and too prolonged. It was a fucking explosion at point blank range, the fact he even got up from the ground again and retained his composure was too much.

His eye was obliterated to the point that there isn't even an occular nerve in there, the damage's clearly more than cosmetical you brainlet.

>He could have walked out of there if the shock from the explosion hadn't kill him

These are the people you post with

is he ok

for 2-3 seconds, yes. A full TWENTY FUCKING SECONDS he keeps standing in the show, watch for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=R6CjCEyAJ2s

A true gentleman always takes care of his tie, even when fricking death is *knock knocking* at the door.. Of course you wouldn't understand ;)

BRAVO VINCE

Lol I can just imagine him thinking "yikes this is really bad" or "whoops did the explosion ruin my outfit?" Lmao

>what is suspension of disbelief

id wouldnt go for it was a full minute, but cmon 10-20 seconds helps with high drama

>goalpost moving

No one's saying that it isn't a good moment, just that it was unrealistic

>what is suspension of disbelief
something that was completely ruined with that scene

i'm saying it was a horrible moment. absolutely goofy.

it was a soso moment bit realistic

fucking kek

You don't even know if he died in the show, for all we know the nurses in that hospital saved him off screen

Only half of gus' face is missing, which means that the blast was coming in one direction. He gets up walking even though his face was in the direction of the blast yet the henchman BEHIND the blast does not. Great stuff.

t. plebian with no class

i saw a forensic files where a guy got axed in the head 16 times, then went out and got the mail and made breakfast before dying
it only damaged his neocortex or something, his instinctual/habitual control centers were still ok so he just went and did routine stuff until he bled to death
so what i'm saying is
maybe that wasn't so far fetched?
good for comedy at the least

Why do people feel the need to defend this moment so desperately?

Can anyone prove that the scene is impossible? No? Then shut the heck up already!

>says cosmetical
>calls another person brainlet
hmmm

Did you see the video of what looked like a chinese cop who got chopped in half and he's just laying there quietly trying to put his intestines back in his body?

However, being this close to a bomb exploding, you would die instantly from the shockwave as your brain would liquefy bouncing against the inside of your skull.

Why do people feel the need to trash this moment so desperately?

>class

This, it was never a jump the shark moment imo.

Not defensive at all my dude.

>worlds greatest chemist
>cant even make a proper bomb

gilligan is a hack

"You either die as the one who knocks or you live long enough to see someone else ring the bell"

I saw one video of a car crash in brazil where the entire driver side of the car was cleaved off, and the wife of the dead guy who was in the driver seat was sat in the passenger seat for minutes putting make-up on like nothing happened.

Oh I remember that episode the son done it

the show has a lot of ridiculous moments like this

>you may take my life... but.. class... never... dies... ugghh!

>Breaking Bad and Walking Dead is the same universe
>Gus was the first zombie

Mind = le blown