AMA-American studying in Mexico

Ask me, An American studying Economics in Mexico anything.

Are you white?

>studying in Mexico
Why?

As an intellectual, what do you think about paying for the wall?

did your head get cut off yet?

75% white,
25% native
I don't want to sell my soul via Student loans and still have a good degree

Why are you wasting your time? A third world country degree doesn't mean shit in the first world.

I am practical, also I ain't for a wall.
I am here so no
Actually my university is a feeder school or Oxford and UTA

To*

What's the deal with those Chiapas farmers and their shade-grown arabica beans? Is the patriot blend really worth the money?

Nah, shitty af.
Just buy regular Sumatra or Colombian

>studying economics in Mexico
so you're studying what not to do with an economy?

Still isn't worth anything. Learning beaner economics doesn't mean shit if you plan to get a job in America.

Basically.

so if i hear on the news that an american student "fell on a machete and got decapitated" Ill know it was you

Actually yes, the Fed in El Paso and Texas wants to hire Americans that master Mexican economics

Is Carlos Thin still threatening to convert to silver-backed currency so that he owns the the national currency?

No, no weapons other than my gladious

Yes and I support him. Fuck the fiat Jew

>studying Economics in Mexico

>studying Economics
>in Mexico

Are you anticipating working at the Texas Fed? What's the climate there? I seem to recall a pattern of them often being the ones to put out a parallel dissenting opinion, which I typically interpreted as being for show and to keep the outsiders guessing.

The climate is very pro Republican, they hate the control from the board of governors.

They also want stronger Economic ties to Mexico and Latin America to exploit it's resources for Texan firms

Who cares, most of my professors went to Grad school in Spain, France or the UK.

Did you go to the Monterrey or Mexico City shows? I heard the turnout and energy was really underwhelming. I bet Anamanaguchi is glad they didn't have to go.

Figures. The Spanish-American war was really a great success.

No, I've been to busy with school. I've been focusing in getting a Grad scholarship for Oxford

> I don't want to sell my soul via Student loans and still have a good degree

Based.

Look, all the butthurt cucks on this thread, they fell for the jew meme.

Well my father is Jewish, ( I am Catholic), it is only natural tbqh

Bump