Hillary Clinton is turning into Jeb

Hillary Clinton is turning into Jeb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next rally will have a sign that says Please Clap

God Damn. She's not getting any younger folks, this is as good as it gets.

Checked.

Her campaign is now in high gear, you betcha.

>Event rallies can't even fill out the tiny stadiums and theaters they're scheduled at
>Going down in all of the polls, even the biased ones
>Fleeing from reporters, can't even give a press conference longer than a few minutes
>Look like a complete fraud when you are forced to answer questions
>Continue to pay CTR shills in this losing internet battle, spending the last of your wealth
>Everyone hates you
>Terminal illness at risk of claiming life soon

This should be pasta.

SHLONGED

Improved it for you.

DONNED

Spectacular dubs say you are right.

>yfw this becomes the new official logo to help churn up enthusiasm.

Medfag here.

Hillary's problem seems to be TIA. Transient ischemic attack. I worked with a patient for a long time who suffered from this. It is basically a mini stroke. For most people it is an indicator that the big one is coming. For others, like my patient and Hillary, it is a recurring thing brought on by a previous stroke. Her inability to get up stairs, coughing fits, odd movements and inapproriate laughing spells are all symptoms. A TIA can last seconds or hours. Her's seem to be the few seconds type.

This is a serious problem for someone wanting to be president.

PLEASE CLAP

Very reasonable assessment, particularly considering where she had that clot.

When will the public get to see the MRIs? Unfortunately, I don't think Congress has the power to remove her from office until she's unable to write a letter in return explaining that she's still fit for office, and I'm sure she's very capable of pulling that one off.

I swear there are two different Hillary's.... I think one of them is an actress that gets sent out when hillary is too sick to leave bed. the one in op's picture looks much different than the one who shows up for the "press conferences" on the plane. The one in op's pic always has her ears covered, I think that is to hide them because those are where the more obvious differences would be.

I wouldn't put it past them to have an applause sign light up whenever she starts coughing like mad.

Perhaps that should be the signal for somebody to shout pepe.

Have you tried the cold Chai?

They already do.

Tim Kaine knows when to clap!

youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs

>This is a serious problem for someone wanting to be president.
this country has had actors for president. hillary still good to go.

Just guac my shit up.

Reminder that calling her low energy will be interpreted as sexist

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

And yet somehow she'll still win because it's the current year.

Trump has already said that she has no stamina multiple times.
He makes fun of her for sleeping 18 hours a day.

The media can't spin that as being sexist because it would just draw attention that she is in fact a lazy piece of shit.

I don't think Trump would bring the low energy label out again. He has to brand something unique to Hillary.

Damn better be. That's the side effect of being stumped.

>She's Dyin' Hillary folks!

>She has a black doctor tell her it's alright!
>Sits down to rest, and then she dies!

I think that forcing a "Hillary is the new Jeb" narrative could have very positive results.

Regan was in good health when he was and left the office (barring the obvious assasination attempt strawman). It was only after he left the presidency that he developed Alzheimer's.

Unless he comes up with some clever zinger, I don't think he'll need to do anything but keep up with the existing rhetoric. The Clinton campaign will be forced just by the timeline to start rolling her out more and more, and we already see the clear trend that it's going to be one stumble after another, revealing that they're trying to hide what they're hiding.

Then why would democrats vote for her?

Never think you're seeing who you're supposed to be seeing. This is true for all high ranking people.

Clones may exist. Plastic surgery sure does exist.

Doubles have been used since the start of civilization

We could shill for Jill too. Try and put forth the impression of a large, active internet following to siphon off #nevertrump'ers while also giving people put off by the Jeblary narrative an out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already have them. I mean who would clap when Clinton said she would raise taxes on the middle class?

Sorry lads. I'm a recent convert. I'm a liberal at heart. I look at this picture and think, 'poor girl'. Even despite everything.

She fought and clawed her way here and this is the look on her face sometimes... I want to protect her smile lads. I'm sorry for disappointing you all.

>Hillary Clinton is turning into Jeb.
Oh god Trump has no chance then that man was a god with the slow and steady.

A

That is good pasta except the Clintons never spend their own money.

well thank god you are stuck in that shithole Canada

We need to Hillary! all our Jeb! memes.

You have to try the Chai

FUCKING

LEAF

Im sad she didnt get raped to death by a nigger

>wanting a nigger to experience pleasure and destroy what was once an Aryan beauty

Disgusting. We should take care of and or kill our own. Never let the nigger have satisfaction at taking our fallen.

Shes going to get debate raped.

She looks awful. Low energy. She should KOFF KOFF, retire. KOFF. She's a mess.

bump for daily lols

Does she like guacamole?

>tfw one of the few "left" people on this board
>tfw the moment shillary won the democratic nom i knew it was all over and have to deal with GOP and trump and pence policies
>she looks more ill every day
>besides being a criminal

fuck you hillary, your ego ruined progressive policy chances. FUCK YOU

hill tomb.

HISTORY IN THE MAKING

SHE IS LITERALLY GOING DOWN
N O W

>hillary
>progressive in any sense of the word

hello newfriend

Hillary is a Certified GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck)....I can only imagine the silky texture of her wrinkled pussy

Hillary's speech at the DNC literally reiterated Trump policies. That was one of the parts I actually enjoyed watching. But it's time to wake up and smell the coffee if you thought she wasn't the pick years ago.

I, too, would prefer that they run a real candidate.

if you knew how to read i said she RUINED any chances of progressive policies at all by getting the nom. she does have a few, but they are half-ass "it's all i can do we need to appeal to the republicans" shit.

>progressive policy chances.
"Progressive" policies always eventually collapse in on themselves, anyway. Better a quick death than a slow and painful one.

LIL JEBBIE WE OUT HERE

-p-p-p-please clap.. Aha yea.. Uhn.

it's worrying people she's beholden to are so adamant on having her president this election

means they need someone as compromised as possible to go along with something big

all i want is real climate change laws, single payer healthcare, campaign finance reform, and drug war being removed. I know all of these are shocking to americans, but doable. but yeah, because most of america is fucking retarded corporate bootlickers/greedy it probably would never work out anyway.

Yah except for the fact she is a sociopath.

Witnessed

trump has forced her to appear in public and stop sleeping 17 hours a day, she's looking more haggard and low energy every day

I propose real climate change laws like these:
>China, you're fired until you stop sending your pollution over here in the wind
>Ecuador, you're fired until you stop pissing and shitting in our food
>BP, you're fired for ruining the gulf stream
>Everybody who helped BP ruin the gulf stream and cover it up, you're going on trial for genocide
>Chemtrailers, you're also going on trial for genocide. Explain yourselves.
>Russia, you're extra fired if you even think of using your weather modification weapons on us

Stuff like that

My state-funded national braodcaster says otherwise. I can trust the corporation who Trudeau increased funding to to report on unbiased polls.

i wish man. i wish corporations and government would grow a backbone.

i also realize every country is fucking shit up and it's inevitable and if climate change happens on the scale predicted no one will do anything until people start dying en-masse. but as americans i want to believe we're better than the rest of the world, even if we have no say in what they do.

And so it shall be.

bankers

She's dying of vascular dementia

No Energy

I really wish she actually was, but Jeb floundered in the polls

Hopefully not before the election. I don't want to see her get the JoePa way out. I want to see her watch her world crumble around her.

> dirty brown hair
> aryan

This is why you're a canadian. If you lived anywhere else, you'd have died from your stupidity by now.

THIS

>Hillary is turning into Jeb
YFW Bill Clinton never wanted to be President either.

Kek praise him

Checked

here, you'll need these

should have gotten behind based Jim Webb when you had the chance m8

honestly fuck bernie sanders, goddamn sellout

Let's give KEK some sugar.

None of them ever had a chance, bro. The system is rigged. They were talking like it was a given that Hillary would be handed the presidency in the beltway. The rest were just meant to be a stage show.

I think Bernie got a little out of hand for a while, but his fate was inevitable. He doesn't have what it takes to beat down the Clinton Machine.

S-she looks like s-shit and s-says bullshit on purpose goys!

JEB SURGE

Imagine how fucking boring this place would be if it was just Jeb/Hillary as it was preordained.

whew

>the intensifying monochromatic emporium of your life

THIS IS NOTHING!

Hillary is just getting started DRUMPF FAGS!

You....you just wait and watch....

This....

This isn't over.

I just know this......

KEK!

who is this semen demon?

done

>Ever fixing climate change
Top laugh, Africa alone has gone from like 200 million people to over a billion, and will only increase in size every single day until the gibs stop coming, which is never. If you actually wanted to solve global warming and whatever then your only option is to genocide China, India, and Africa, but since lefty politics come hand in hand with trying to save the world thanks to white guilt then all you'll do is make the problem 100x worse, all while flooding the gene pool with even more 60-80 IQ unevolved mud people.

>single payer healthcare
Pretty shit idea considering how horribly run every aspect of the government is. You'd get better results for less cost by undoing all the laws insurance companies have bought for themselves in order to form regional monopolies and crush smaller distributors.

Campaign finance reform will also never happen since politicians sell themselves for money and always will, so the only way to protect the country and it's laws from corruption is to ultimately make the government as small as possible, since a weakened government cannot wield such absolute and entrenched power effectively, but then the rest of the stuff you want to happen is just handing more power to the government while also hoping they super duper promise not to abuse it.