TRUMP GENERAL - PREPARE TO GET PERSUADED EDITION

Why haven't you RT'd this? #BasketOfDeplorables
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16 (3:30PMET)
youtu.be/KKoeD7fh-J0
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lz2SxGNy-Mw
archive.is/1bUfY
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs
youtube.com/watch?v=Og1pGyZ2HdY&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj9pHXiJ2E
upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/10/UPICVoter-Donald-Trump-maintains-1-point-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/2971473530599/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Hillary BTFO

First

Guys, what's a perfect food for this occasion?

Why does she regret "half" and not "deplorables?"

I'm so confused.

Think about the most American food you can think of.

It's too late.

>mfw Sup Forums successfully baited Hillary with shitposts into sinking her campaign

I don't know how you guys did it, but it happened. She went after you and paid a huge price for it.

FUCKING SHILL LIN---

Oh.

Oh wait.

Nevermind. Good job, OP.

Hillary is in excellent shape, so I hope we can have a thread without any lies about her health, or any talk about if Hillary had a stroke or not. The official account is rock solid with no holes. These are undenyable facts from the national news and Clinton's very own doctor report.

Hillary's doctor letter says she is in "excellent" health and completely fit to be president, and that she made a full recovery from the blood clot found in her brain as part of her nationally reported transverse sinus venous thrombosis diagnosis in 2012: an uncommon disorder with "stroke-like symptoms" that is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, often appear normal.

Luckily Hillary's doctors diagnosed this during a routine follow up evaluation after her concussion. A concussion. Definitely not a stroke.

A permanent stroke would cause permanent brain damage, and a transient ischemic attack(TIA), aka mini stroke or warning stroke, would be cause for concern: it can lead to a permanent stroke. Hillary's uncommon condition with stroke-like symptoms allowed her to make a full recovery on simple long term anticoagulant medication, instead of ending her presidential aspirations.

Her persistent dry cough is undoubtedly caused by seasonal allergies(see: antihistamines on her doctor report) and not from anything unlikely, like a common side effect of combination blood pressure medication used in stroke prevention therapy alongside anticoagulants after a TIA. Her doctor's letter does not even list blood pressure medication, important in preventing stroke, which she does not need as her blood pressure is already perfect at 100/65 despite the fact that she is 68 with a history of clotting.

Pizza, KFC, and McDonalds.

Lunchables

Something BIG has gone down behind the scenes in the last week. Everything feels different now. List of things that has happened recently

1. Hillary Alt-Right speech backfires
2. Trump trip to Mexico
3. FBI info release
4. Assange talking much more shit than usual
5. Trump Detroit black outreach
6. Commander in Chief forum where Trump performs well
7. Polls showing Trump winning
8. Obama being embarrassed by multiple foreign leaders in highly publicized incidents
9. Hillary's meltdown today
10. Trump trip to Baton Rouge
11. Anthony Weiner, Huma's ex husband, taken down once again
12. Hillarys health becoming an issue
13. Merkel getting btfo

What the fuck happened behind the scenes caused all this? There is a rumor that is supposedly going through the intelligence community that some American billionaires are now supporting Trump behind the scenes because TPP has no chance of passing

this is a good year bros

The polls will be looking mighty sweet in about a week once the fallout settles.

She'll be fucked even before the debates. And that's assuming all the bullshit 2012 turnout numbers.

This is going to be an historic disaster for her.

CHECK THE POLLS
JEB SURGE

Remember, you can get laid if you can persuade.

>picrelated

It's remarkable just how similar the Brexit and Trump campaigns are. It's like there's something in the air both in the old county and here at home. Nationalism.

A fire rises.

who /lewd/ here?
trump 2016

I hate to think that after today she still has a chance because of the dumb democrat partisan base and niggers, but I have a lot more hope after today than I did yesterday

Salt ; D
But seriously you should get a cheeseburger or something.

boiled asparagus

Whats's this "47%" meme Trump tweeted? Was it a Romney thing, because I was only like 16 at the time and didn't follow politics.

Freedom fries

>13. Merkel getting btfo
What happened?

Perfect.

This guy gets it.

Have we started the fire?

>tfw you were properly redpilled just in time for Brexit and the Trump campaign

Cheers, lads.

Explain?

youtu.be/lz2SxGNy-Mw

I know, you can ask InsiderAnon! Because he's totally legit and will definitely be able to clarify and he's TOTALLY not a LARPing faggot.

Do a youtube search for romney 47% you lazy fuck.

1st for Deplorables

i would buy him a bottle, a meal, and wash his hat

Hillaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................

We're coming for you Hillary

It's because the threat of nuclear war under a clinton administration is real. Not even memeing.

>"Sure, user, I'll go to the opium den with you - but only after the Trump rally!

Burgers and hot dogs.

Is this what winning feels like?

Burritos, tacos, or kebab.

>that casual historical racism
Subtle.

Hillary made a mistake similar to one made by Romney back in 2012. It's a major fuck up on her part.

A nice slice of apple pie for dessert.

kek vult!

It was a Romney thing that hurt him alot. Trump linking the two hurts Romney and Hillary at the same times, which is great because Romney was a big reason establishment republicans aren't behind Trump as much as you would expect.

top notch rhymes

I hate ripoff hats.

??????????????

meme magic

we're reaching the last leg of the race, it's time for her to burn

> sleepy doctor woke up

whats Trumpgen drinking on this victorious tonight?

sarsaparilla whiskeys reporting in

>{{{Nuño}}}

Hillary is regretting saying what she did.

It's hilarious to see all the Shill supporters having to defend her comments.

>B-B-BUT THEY ARE RACISTS AND SEXISTS!
>SHE HAS TO APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING 50%... ITS 100%!
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE USUALLY ANTI-PC CULTURE... NOW THEY'RE BUTTHURT WHEN HILLARY SAYS THE TRUTH!

When they woke up from bed yesterday they couldn't have had imagined having to defend Hillary's atrocious attack on part of the electorate. They know deep down this was a HUGE mistake for Hillary. It's simply not her image.

What a glorious couple days it's been.

She doesn't have a chance

Daily reminder that le based Persuasion man is literally a cuck. And he's anti-white.

>his words

I don’t think traditional marriage is going away anytime soon. But it probably isn’t a coincidence that there are more single and divorced people than ever. Traditional marriage is the biggest obstacle to happiness in the United States. I give it twenty years before society acknowledges it to be a bad fit for modern times.

In the future I think you will see organized groups of “friends” that share duties to make all of their lives easier. One friend might enjoy raising kids and hate working a traditional job, so that friend stays home and does childcare for several single parents in return for a share of the collective income of the group.

archive.is/1bUfY

In the first part of his interview on (((Rubin Report))), paraphrasing, Scott Adams says that discriminating against white males is good for society.

>Scott Adams Journey to Creating Dilbert (Part 1)
youtube.com/watch?v=WsvpQvPDDWs

I'm not saying he isn't useful. He may be useful. Just remember he's a cuck before you sign up to suck his dick.

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Powdered juice
I mix Fruit Punch with Peach

her party got btfo in local elections or something

Sorry doll, maybe if you were white

It's happening. (It's already over.)

when does the next huckabee album drop?

shits fire

I'm having gyros tonight

But only because I made homemade tzatziki sauce yesterday and I want to eat it when it's at its best

>that feel when no asian trump gf

heh...nothing personnel, shill

I don't think anyone cares.

THere's like two or three faggots here that suck his dick constantly, and it's annoying, but it doesn't really matter.

You do realize that we had him move teleprompters once, right? It was the speech after the first prime-time one, since the first speech had them too far to the side. We noticed the problem again while watching RSBN, told Insider, and they were moved. Insider then asked if it was better, and an user said "much." Check the archives if you want to.

I need some Huckabeats

It's been always burning, since the world is turning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og1pGyZ2HdY&feature=youtu.be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfj9pHXiJ2E

Wew

Yeah, I never liked that he said that. I just enjoy the gif.

Can I steal this meme?

Threadly reminder that Illary has advanced vascular dementia and will die any day now

Friday, January 20, 2017.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDS BAN THIS SICK FUCK

Please put True Conservative™ marshmellows in my hot cocoa.

I can't vote but ok, let's do this

Hillary is right about the deplorable statement though. You people are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, etc -phobic

She's just saying what we were all thinking

Holy fucking shit.

water and hibuscus tea atm

I'm going to go watch college football and drink beer at the bar in 3 hours

I know polls are memes at this point, but whatever. Have another one

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/09/10/UPICVoter-Donald-Trump-maintains-1-point-lead-over-Hillary-Clinton/2971473530599/

Hnnng

That sounds legit and I believe you

sometimes I think he bends his analysis because his movie script fantasy, like he wants to set up a vision of trump winning based on his own skills rather than hillary being worthless, because what standard movie has such a weak antagonist.

>You do realize that we had him move teleprompters once, right?
No, we didn't, you enormous faggot.

Oh, its you again.

kek
I hope they keep digging that hole deeper.

Yeah jesus, if this sinks her Sup Forums will have literally decided the election

Send me your address and I'll get you an absentee ballot.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N