Johnson BTFO Trump

Is he /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
youtu.be/tZHLxhRLx50?t=11m26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope

As a libertarian it pains me to say this, but you have to go back.

>tfw 100% of questions were on some Indian dude named Ale Ppoo

t. r/the_donald users

No. I guess I'll have to spam this shit in the last couple of months.

Fuck off, retard.

been maybe 3 years since ive seen this gif

aleppo

It means that it got downvoted less by the SRS/goon brigade.

>DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT IS INCENDIARY. IT JUST IS, THAT'S WHY. IT JUST IS. NOW GET OFF YOUR ASS AND BAKE MORE GAY WEDDING CAKES!!

This guy makes me ashamed to say that I'm a libertarian. I now call myself a "libertarian-leaning conservative," and even that makes me cringe a little.

>Reddit

Sure lad.

>Reddit likes him

That automatically makes him not our guy if you aren't goddamn newfag crossposting cancer.

Johnson is for the crowd of people that got liberal peer pressured into not like Trump and need their hipster candidate that "no one is talking about!" to support after Bernie failed.

There wasn't this much support for him last time he ran for the white house and failed. Hmmm... I wonder why? Because the support for him is not genuine.

what did he mean by this

I've never seen it outside a banner.

What is Aleppo?

it was the army of bernout supporters probably

they fucked over lots of smaller subs like conspiracy

This guy doesn't even know what NAP is. seriously.

What if that was the plan all along?

>more points on Reddit
Ever think that Trump's thread got downvoted by asshurt Bernie supporters out of spite? As if that means anything.

Better than being a cuckbertarian like Johnson

City in Syria if I remember correctly from a thread a couple days ago.

Reddit openly admitted to changing their algorithm to suppress /r/thedonald and also CTR sent a bunch of shill to down vote him. At one point /r/thedonald would have 5-6 posts on the front page at all times, but now you will hardly ever see one thanks to the new algorithm.

Hes a fake libertarian. He literally had a tantrum on TV because a reporter used the term "illegal immigrant,". He also supports forced vaccinations. I'm all for vaccinations, but Johnson says they should be forced on all children. Hes about libertarian as Milo is straight.

Ok. Got it.

>Reddit: Gary Johnson won the internet
welp, I guess that does it then

So is there any word on Johnny being at the debates?

He would steal and de-energize former bernouts even more by making their votes literally worthless.

his poll number rose because of his aleppo flub, because he got a lot of air time because of it. basically in america the more uninformed and prone to gaffes you are, the more likely you are to become president

>donald's thread gets 100+ 'reddit gold'
>johnson's thread gets 7

Are libertarians poor?

No, he's r/guy

I call myself a classical liberal now because I feel like libertarian is a corrupted word, especially now with Johnson's campaign.

Actually I just call myself an independent because nobody knows what the fuck I'm talking about when I say classical liberal.

>won the internet
Fortunately the Internet is worth exactly zero electoral votes.

How come? I see it nearly every day somewhere on this site. Or do you mean the full version?

All the questions were asking him what Aleppo was. It's obviously Australian for Apple but people just don't get it.

>Gary "what is a lebo?" Johnson
>Gary "Iran needs to be stopped because they fund ISIS" Johnson
>Gary "it is, it just is" Johnson
>Gary "bake the cake before I put you fucking kikes back in the oven" Johnson

>THEY RAPED THE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T HAVE SEX WITH THEM LEGALLY

he's just helping trump

he's pulling away clintons nervous base whle trumps (even if it is smaller than clintons now) will hold out and stay strong

so no word on Hillary then because she never even tried and only bluepill zombies would ever consider her?
yeah okay reddit
Johnson has completely fucked over the libertarian party with his distinctly non-libertarian views
now he thinks he's hot shit because some numales gave him lots of reddit (You)s despite the absolute shitpocalypse he left in New Mexico after his reign
what an complete cunt

that faggot statement made you cringe???
i take it you've never seen the official libertarian party convention

any sane person should at the very least distance himself from this kind of ""party""

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

so dispite coming out as a leper he will still take votes from hildawg?

Boo-boo-boop

out of time, the answer we was looking for was Allepo.

Go again, Gary.

>being Libertarian
>Ever

What's an A Leppo?

Triggered by the term illegal aliens?

Sounds like the chump fits right in with the Reddit peasants, the same group of shmucks that fell for Commissar Sanders.

Simple, he invited people to talk to him on Reddit, which is a really "public" website, and a place he doesn't often go to. We all know he lurks here.

it's like the libertarian party purposely tries to disproves all its theories like rational self interest and show the world that a libertarian society would be total chaos at its own events

>can't break the 10% requirement to get into debates

RIP in peace

WHO THE HECK IS ALEPPO?

>Triggered by the term illegal aliens?
Not even that. He was triggered by the term "illegal immigrant".

NAME THE LARGEST CITY IN SYRIA

NOPE :)

Kek.

Isn't he a great guy. If I were planning on voting Hillary I'd really need to consider him.

Hilldawg should have him assassinated. He'd cost her presidency.

>implying he didnt know that and do it anyway

9th dimensional chess

>using reddit
>assuming others use reddit because you use reddit

To be fair I would like to see him on the debate stage. Trump vs Johnson would be more interesting than low energy Hillary.

>Plebbit

>Is he /ourguy/ ?

well he's taking votes from Hillary so

>9th Dimensional

You are but a baby

He's got to hit 15% in a recognized poll in order to qualify - or double what he's been polling. After a Lep Hoe I don't see that happening.

I like to call myself a "nationalist libertarian" even it if is a dumb label.

Anything is better than Trump really

>AMA

what is Aleppo?

Australian for Apple

I still call myself a libertarian. It's a party of cuck leadership, but it's still the only option. Although, after this election, who knows? The GOP got completely torpedoed by Trump, I might realign with the Republican party depending what happens after the dust settles.

>DID YOU JUST SAY THE I WORD?!
fuck outta here cuck

> $30,000

this
You have to go back.

what is a leppo?? someone please help me

Isn't that the retarded "Aleppo" guy OP?

I can't vote for that pot head shill.

Nice try.

No he's Reddit's goy.

>the reddit candidate

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/

Everything about this guy is straight up douche baggery. He's a douche bag.

I think you're a Hillary shill too, trying to turn Trump votes towards a 3rd party.

You must think we're stupid... Well some of us are but we're not that stupid. We're certainly not as stupid or delusional as Hillary supporters though, that's for certain.

This guy gets it. Also, this is not the first Gary Johnson AMA, he does one like every cycle.

With that said, Trump's AMA was still a fucking shit tier shitshow where literally nothing was answered.

"Constitutional Libertarian"

It's not the same thing as this douche.

Gary Johnson = Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

Are the Koch brothers still affiliated with the Libertarian Party in any way?

Which means fewer people hate his guts. Why is this a bad thing?

kill yourself loser

>received more points
That's bullshit. The AMA was dowvote botted like a million times and fell to like 10% of it's original upvote count. It's probably still falling to this day. Trump's AMA was WAY more popular.

Yep they are paid by a PAC similar to CTR.

Just here to steal votes.

Everything goes back to Hillary.
The most corrupt candidate ever.

>SRS
>people

who?

This is a good thing. Gary is sucking the votes away from bern victims.

this guy could have had a slimmer of a chance if he wasn't a typical libertarian, i.e. dude weed, no borders, what is war?

It was a big beautiful torpedo though.

Requesting more "bake the fucking cake" memes

memes usually get more attention then serious candidates.

WE DID IT REDDIT

"points"?

this. people were there to either troll or watch the trolls. This guy is a joke now. Even Lindsey Grahmnisty makes fun of him

I love how Trump mixed up the Kurds and the Quds force and nobody here gave a shit.

Hey guys, did you know Gary Johnson once climbed a mountain? It's true! Gary Johnson himself literally climbed a fucking mountain! I know right? He (Gary Johnson) actually personally climbed a mountain.

youtu.be/tZHLxhRLx50?t=11m26s

Ale
p
o

Nice pasta

What is Aleppo?