LEAVE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

LEAVE!!!!! NOW!!!!!!

How the fuck does a celebrity interview go so wrong?

>Sup Forumss generic step-on-my-balls "ornella please cuck me" post

You don't have any images of Ornella stepping on anyone balls, do you?

Or maybe of her in an extreme cuckolding session?

Link to the interview pls.
Pic unrelated.

Wait what

Is there a new Jonah interview that I have yet to hear about?

Yes, he came back for one more showdown. Got really heated and Jonah nearly slapped her

nobody ever posts webms

For real though, what's this LEAVEposting about?

You haven't seen the unedited clip where he blacks out on her yet?

>when the bantz hits just right

>Jonah, you challenge me to a 'rematch' like last time was some type of brawl. it wasn't, I murdered your career in a few seconds with only one sentence. We're finished now. What are you staring at me for? Your face is getting very pale. Surprised you lost? Nobody else is. What are you doing just standing there? Leave. LEAVE, NOW!

seems we'll never know

No post it faggot my dick is hard

Get blue balls loser

Guess i'll just have to go fuck your slut of a sister again, then

As if you've ever came within 5 feet of a woman

You're right, your sister isn't even worthy to be called "a woman"

Why are you guys STILL talking about this exactly?

It doesn't matter how rich, famous, and funny you are, you're still gonna be roasted by Stacy for being a fatass. It completely and utterly disproves the "looks dont matter just b urself!!" mantra.

You're right, my sister(male) isn't a woman. Keep fucking shitholes

Damn, The Jonah is looking good.

There's literally tons of good replies to what she said.

>dude r9k was right XD mantras
Why should you care what Stacy thinks? God made those shoes for you, walk in them, just be yourself, man. And even if it sounds corny, don't ever let them tell you, you ain't beautiful.

He could've just laughed it off and moved on. No reason to even reply to it.

When you're a Hollywood actor, and an interviewer and big fan tells you to your face that you're ugly and she would much rather bang your Chad friends over you, how exactly do looks not matter?

No there isn't because girls can't admit to a good comeback and whiteknights will back up their stupidity to no end
It's like trying to tell someone with autism they have it

Why would you want to bang her anyways? I'd rather take Jennifer Lopez, sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother I'd still fuck her with no rubber and cum insider her and have a new son and a new brother at the same time, and just say that it ain't mine

This...this is just too cruel. Ourguy never stood a chance