Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

yes, americans do produce shitty sitcoms

Wearing shoes indoors? Yes.

Have you ever seen the squalor Americans live in? Especially when most of their houses are rented. I'd wear my shoes 24/7 too.

They're just jews it isn't that weird.

Shoes indoors? Yes.

yeah they love carbs

I don't wear anything at home, much less shoes.

Yes, but keep in mind we typically have a few dozen pairs of shoes. We only wear our clean "indoor shoes" around the house. We don't like tracking sweat all over the house. It's unfortunate that people in other countries cannot afford this luxury.

>Ruffles

meme tier chip

>east coast
>not eating Utz

Ever heard of socks?

>Americans so fat they literally sweat a liter per minute

What do you think socks do? They absorb sweat from your feet all day. Do you think they're a magic layer that prevents sweat from getting through?

Seinfeld is the Big Bang Theory of the 90s

... dude shoes and socks off, comfy slippers on

If you aren't buying a new pair of slippers every week, this is fucking disgusting.

You can clean slippers moran

Wearing special house slippers or sandals is the patrician choice. Literally. That's what they did in Ancient Rome.

You sweat because you wear shoes all the time.
How about walking at home barefoot?

New Yorkers aren't real Americans
but yes

What comfy material is clean-able?

Your feet are always secreting a small amount of moisture you disgusting mongoloid.

>sweating is bad
you fat fucks I swear

Do Americans never clean their floors?

How expensive were Jerry's Nikes?

I'm American and nobody I know has ever worn shoes inside a house, it's fucking disgusting, tracking in all the shit you walk through outside, why would you do that? Plus you never let your goddamn feet breathe

Gods damn it. That does sound good.

Slippers I have now are almost like sock material, with a harder material in the sole. Goes in the with towels, no problems so far.

About 35% of the walkable surfaces in New York are covered by used needles.

So what?
Clean your floor from time to time.

I bet american's foot smell like a corpse.

Jerry's apartment?

What do you mean?

>cotton
>comfy
Wow, holy shit. What's it like being poor?

Do you spend a lot of time imagining what American's feet smell like? That's pretty weird dude. Americans are clean and efficient. We never get our floors dirty so we never have to clean them.

Do euros have cubbies at restaurants? Like do you take off your shoes at the supermarket?

I only take them off indoors when i'm going to bed or if i'm going to the shower.

Do Europeans actually just believe anything they see on TV?

Yeah same here. I put on a clean pair of socks for bed and wear my shower sandals in the shower too.

>cotton
>not comfy

I can tell you've never touched absolute premium cotton.

>socks in bed
Comfykino, for real.

Was it ever explained why a show about 4 New Yorkers and none of them have a New York accent?

Oh, is that what your slippers are made of? The slippers you wash in the machine?

If someone takes their shoes off in your place without you telling them too its a sign that they are clingy and have some major attachment issues. They feel way to comfortable around you, making them feel like that they are home. They should feel comfortable, absolutely, but only when you give them permission to be that comfortable. They might as well just propose to you at that point desu.

From my experience only poor/stupid people have regional accents.

You have 36 pairs of shoes?

I'm not going to go count but I have at least 50.

I'm not sure about the others, but Jerry was born and raised in New York.

I feel like this is an exaggeration, but i'd be freaked out if someone just took their shoes off in my house, especially a dude.

I have only 5 and people treat me like a weirdo.

Ah ok, Jewish and New York accents are kind of indistinguishable to me I guess.

This reads like some Art of Manliness bullet point alongside other nonissues by a confused author who rarely leaves his home.
There is nothing wrong with someone taking their shoes off in your house unless they physically stink and that's rare among decent people. It shows no "major attachment issues". Where do you draw the line? Can someone use the bathroom in your house or does that show too much dependence?

>Jerry's apartment was supposed to be a "shitty single bedroom apartment in NY"
>looks comfy as fuck and I'd kill to be able to live in it by myself

A-Anyone?

If someone takes a shit at your house, you are a fucking cuck.

If they ask first they can. If they just start opening doors looking for a place to go to the bathroom that seems a bit intrusive.

Isn't Jew close enough?

This. It's just polite to ask 'where is your restroom?' so they can direct you to their nearest restroom. If you don't ask you might end up pissing in the toilet in their powder room and look like an ass.

That's what they still do in asian countries.

This.
You sound really autistic.
How the hell is taking your shoes off in somebody else's house supposedly the insulting/disrespectful thing to do? It seems pretty obvious that walking into somebody's house with your dirty ass shoes on is what's disrespectful.

Who said it supposed to be shitty? Jerry was playing himself which was a successful comedian who has been on the Tonight Show and sometimes gets recognized. Seems like just the kind of apartment he'd have and I'd kill to have it too.

>Americans are clean and efficient.
Indeed.

Ask first you autist, unless its raining out or you explicitly have mud I don't want your stanky feet on my floor.

Sit on couches? Yes
Eat chips? yes.
Talk on the phone? yes. '
Lean on stuhls? Yes

>He thinks midwesterners are Americans

People arnt even impressed by relatively young Americans having cars anymore. You guys lost your lead in material wealth a couple of decades ago.

Who are you spending time with who doesn't ask that first time coming over? "Where's the bathroom?" is like unwritten law, everyone asks it their first time in a new place. Have you had someone over who mid-conversation just stood up and walked from door to door in your place looking for a toilet? That sounds like a tv show bit and not a real human.
>stanky feet on my floor
Again, who are you people spending time with whose feet are able to smell-stain your carpets? Or are these issues you've made up for yourself during your fantasies of people actually coming to your house?

No I agree with you, and you know what while you're at it why don't you just raid my fridge, and then sleep in my bed? Clearly if you feel close enough to undress in front of me then you should just feel comfortable taking my shit as well.

OP is confused because he sees a restroom in the background. Yes, non-Pajeet Americans do typically void their bowels into a sewage vessel.

You guys have serious issues.

If everyone else is so much wealthier, why do they drag their disgusting feet all over the place all the time? Are they just uncultured and ignorant?

are you literally retarded? because you sound like you are

>I don't like what I read so I'll give a response that is completely unrelated to what I'm responding too.

Lol

Does euroland smell so bad that you can't tell that feet inherently smell bad if they've been in a shoe for more than an hour?

Try reading one or two other posts in this thread. Also I think you meant to type "to" but somehow thought "too" was appropriate. I'm not even sure how you made that mistake, unless it was totally epic bait?

Yes we do.

>be american
>enter my apartment through a door in the corner
>remove my outside shoes
>put on my doorstep-to-wardrobe shoes
>hang my bicycle on the fucking wall
>go to wardrobe
>take my clothes off
>take my doorstep-to-wardrobe shoes off
>put on my shitstained sweatpants and my fashionable purple shirt
>put on my general-house-use shoes
>go to living room
>open an oversized bag of cheap freedom healthy food
>make myself comfortable by putting my feet on top of the coffee table
>pick up my 20 year old phone I keep under the pillow and call my mates

Pretty accurate if you ask me.

>feet inherently smell bad if they've been in a shoe for more than an hour
I wear work boots all day doing physical labor and my feet don't smell bad at the end of the day. Stinky feet aren't normal, they're a poor hygiene issue.

You seem like a very insecure person. Just wanted to let you know that's what you're putting out into the world. Maybe women where you live are really into that.

>Do Americans really do this?
Be jews? No, less than 2%.

I am not from euroland. And if wearing a shoe for an hour makes your feet have a detectable odor, your lifestyle needs changing. Take a shower and clean your room, user. I can tell you won't be having company anytime soon but it's good to practice anyways.

Romans also had communal toilets

>have a detectable odor
Do you only wash your hands when they have a detectable odor?

Yes, europeans are really stupid and smell like feces.

False equivalence. Do you wear leather gloves around all day or something? There is zero relation.

I install a new floor every week desu

So it's perfectly fine to have unclean feet and walk all over your house with your unclean feet, but it's not okay to have unclean hands? Are you saying people outside of America are just okay with being disgusting all the time?

The issues isn't the smell, my problem is that it seems like you feel to close to me. It's just odd, it's not your place and I'm not sure why you're comfortable enough around me to just practically undress in front of me. Like you desperately need to feel at home and close to someone. I know I'm not alone in thinking this.

>So it's perfectly fine to have unclean feet and walk all over your house with your unclean feet, but it's not okay to have unclean hands?
God you're an autistic fucking moron. Are you walking around on your hands all day? Are you seriously implying (you are, it's a rhetorical question) that somebody's feet, which have been covered with shoes, are somehow dirtier than their goddamn shoes? Which have been stepping in piss and shit and garbage and everything else spread around the ground outside?
It's astounding that you're just casually this delusional.

>I know I'm not alone in thinking this.
Keep telling yourself that. I honestly think you have autism. You should get checked.

t. emotional teenage girl with daddy issues

see

>feet inherently smell bad if they've been in a shoe for more than an hour
>The issues isn't the smell
idk if both of those are you, but the user you replied to was responding to somebody who did imply the smell is the problem

>in the 90s george was comically fat

Did you just pull this shit out of your ass?

That's completely unrelated to the topic we were discussing, which is whether guests in your house should take their shoes off. Obviously if somebody comes to your house, they aren't going to have a pair of "house shoes" with them.
To respond specifically to though, having a special pair of "indoor shoes" because you "don't like tracking sweat all over the house" is 100% autism.

Do you wear socks? Those are an option you know, some may even say they're common.
>feet and hands have the same societal functions and rules
Listen I don't know what kind of chimpanzee lifestyle you've chosen for yourself but most people don't shake "feet", or use their feet to pick things up, or scratch itchy skin with toenails. Feet aren't hands. How do I need to tell someone that?
And again, socks. If someone is normal, chances are their socks are sopping wet mop-heads sloshing all over your NEET palace. If they are gross, as the people you associate with seem to be, tell them to keep their shoes on. I can already tell, without knowing anything about you, that if you were in my house for any reason, I would not let you take your shoes off and probably not even touch anything.

I think you may have latched onto whining at me mid-argument with someone else.

Do Americans really microwave their shoes?

*chances are their socks are NOT sopping wet

Only on Sundays.

We prefer Doritos

Socks are sweat rags. If you think socks need to be sopping wet to be unsanitary, your level of personal hygiene must be atrocious. You are dragging sweat rags all over your house. Gross.

>they aren't going to have a pair of "house shoes" with them.
if they were courteous they would

If it's in Sienfield, then yes Americans really do (or did) it.

I really thought it was a dumb meme, until I saw this