Liberals Are Creepy: The Movie

Liberals Are Creepy: The Movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgFoxbT53TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This movie was fucking strange. It just ended out of nowhere. It's like they had to cut the movie in half or something. The black guy from Star Wars literally had like 3 scenes.

cringed every time people were cheering and applauding for every little stupid thing because that's not fiction and people do that in apple keynotes, e3 etc

we live in a dystopia

It was definitely pretty abrupt. I took it as them going for a 1984-esque ending where she essentially became part of the cult. Tom Hanks was underutilized too which is weird since he's on all the posters.

Yeah, it was eerie. And that part where they were harassing her about how she's basically required to participate in social events for the job while at the same time saying "but it's totally not mandatory." Companies really do that kind of shit.

I would totally watch a 24/7 stream of Emma Watson though.

Sounds like a pretty interesting movie

I watched that movie the same night I ejaculated into my own semen and ended up creating a fleshlight baby. It squirmed around like a maggot until it died.

I actually liked it well enough. Don't think the critics needed to be anywhere near as hard on it as they were. It's the kind of movie that left me with a lot to think about even after I was done.

My biggest issue is the tone of the ending, which I looked into apparently they changed from the book. It was weirdly hopeful and positive considering everything that happened.

Oh cool I just read this book, didn't know they made a movie of it.

is it like Antitrust?

It's not. It starts off okay, but then the main character's views flip out of fucking nowhere for no discernable reason then the movie spirals into a bunch of bullshit before ending out of nowhere.

Actually, yeah. I was thinking the whole time about how much it reminded me of a modern version of Antitrust.

>then the main character's views flip out of fucking nowhere for no discernable reason
I won't deny it could have been done more convincingly, but it was pretty clear that the kayak incident made her realize the appeal of what the company was doing. Essentially, "If it hadn't been for the Circle, I would have died."

The scariest kind of villain is the one who genuinely believes they aren't one.

There's some new CBS show coming where we solve crimes with social media. Like they didn't see how the back half of this movie went when we do mob justice.. or how reddit is every day..

What made you read the book? It would make sense to check out the book because of the movie since the movie just came out, but the book itself is from 2013. Kind of an odd thing to just read with no provocation.

I would be very surprised if Wisdom of the Crowd didn't acknowledge and examine the many problems with the idea.

>oh emma emma emma emma ooh emma emma emma emma oh emma emma emma

just moved into a new place and the last tenant left it, No other English bookshops for hundreds of miles.

My thoughts exactly.

That's kind of interesting. I guess it was fate.

The whole sequence with the drones and those people chasing the guy from Boyhood leading to his death was incredibly stupid. Why did they pursue him in a high speed chase? The whole point was to FIND him, not fucking hound him once they figured out where he was.

don't watch any other movie and it would be a better use of your money. Unless, you enjoy movies with a nonexistent plot and a narrative that is as shallow as it thinks it is deep.

I don't know, I find it extremely realistic that a liberal would do something like that. Liberals do very stupid things and harass people all the time.

Sounds like a Princess Diana reference.
That's pretty much exactly how she died, right?

>money
Bitch, do you really think anyone here is stupid enough to pay for movies?

I dunno, I like to watch movies with friends and they are all richfags so I tend to go to the theater a lot

Fair enough, but this movie is no longer in the theater. It's fair game.

Kind of. To explain, in the context of the movie I thought it made sense because they were clearly psychotic liberal scum who didn't see him as a person but instead saw him as a toy to amuse themselves with. The classic liberal thing where "If you're not on my side, you're no longer human to me." They ate up some fake news about how he was a "deer killer" and that automatically made him a monster in their eyes, someone they could harass with no consequence because "He deserved it."

Also, here's the clip if anyone who hasn't seen the movie wants to see for themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=rgFoxbT53TI