Do people actually faint when in shock or does this only happen in movies?

do people actually faint when in shock or does this only happen in movies?

>character sees or learns of something shocking
>faints

this is so common in movies

I passed out when I broke my arm in grade 7.

yes it does happen.

do you have any more questions user?

yes, quite often

I never passed out, but i lost my balance once

i mean from shock, not from pain or exhaustion

i almost fainted when standing up too long at a school assembly when i was in elementary school

Yes, my daughter passed out when she found out her mom died.

I knew one guy who had to skip the entire human biology component of year 9 science because he fainted every time someone started talking about what goes on inside the human body

I don't know about fainting but every time I get a nose bleed (once a year) I feel so sick to my stomach that I wish I could pass out. Only lasts a couple minutes.

too much anime you weeb faggot
broke my arm and felt literally nothing because im not a little beta male

reply to this post and a real life drunk chad with a girl on his lap will answer anything you little virgins want

fainting doesn't happen in anime, you retard

What's it like raping someone?
I agree though, women faint because they can't even control their own muscles. (Piss themselves laughing)

Back in high school I knew a girl who pretended to be a vampire but would pass out at the sight of blood. She broke a vial in chemistry and cut her finger screamed and passed out and split her head open.

When I was a kid I went with a friend to the doctor's. When he got his blood drawn I saw the blood and fainted.

the only time i feel like i raped someone she seemed like she wanted it the time. fucked her in a bathroom at party

Did you take advantage of the situation and groped her?

Honestly, yes. I'm not proud of it but at that moment I was shocked too because of the death of my wife so I wasn't thinking clearly.

Did you enjoy it?

I would be lying if I say I didn't, but it also made me feel disgusted with myself.

Did you ever tell your daughter what you did?

Im waiting for her 18th birthday.

That's not me.
No, of course I haven't. Sometimes I feel so bad about it that I just want to confess, but I couldn't do that to her. It would ruin our relationship. A girl shouldn't have to deal with her father touching her.

Have you ever jerked off to the memory of you groping her?

I try not to. I hate it. It makes me feel like such a piece of shit. It makes me want to puke after I finish.

is your daughter hot?

I never passed out. Never went under anesthesis. Can anyone tell me how does it feel before and after ?

>be me in gym class 7th grade
>running full speed to win foot race
>about to tag finishline guy's hand
>he yanks it out of the way
>without being able to touch the finishline i dont fucking finish
>slam full speed headfirst into a brick gym wall
>wake up minutes later with piece of earlobe missing and a nosebleed

at least i got comforted by one of the 2 people at the school that liked me (it was a girl wtf)

It happens a lot at weddings.

I passed out one time while reading that part of catch-22 where they're in the plane and that one guy is falling apart. Gore doesn't bother me, but something about it made it seem more vivid than if I actually saw it. In my defense tho, I was lifting the day before, and and was also new to calorie counting so I had been severely lowballing what I actually needed to eat every day, and then I topped it off by not sleeping enough or eating anything until after it happened around lunch.