25 year old German woman brutally raped in Cologne

>Another violent event shocks the people of Cologne: 25 year old woman raped in the downtown area near Hansaring. The victim was found by an old woman early in the morning,in a state of shock. Local media now talks about "fearzones"

>25 year old woman was on her way home alone from a club when 2 - probably north-african men - followed and stopped her, then after the struggle dragged her away to a grassy area with trees where they brutally raped her. The woman protested with all strength when they dragged her away.

>The woman who was still in shock was found by an older lady walking her dog around 6 am.
The victim according to the lady only wanted to go home, so she accompanied her to a nearby bus stop.

>The old woman helping the girl was able to give an accurate description of the perpetrators:
tall, dark skinned and dark haired, between 20 and 30 year old men.

>The case shocked the city, young girls are now scared of going outside and local media now
talk about "Angstzonen" (fear zone). This incident only recieved minor attention in the
national media.

>This might mean that they do not consider this important anymore, after the events on New
Years people might already be immune to these. According to police statistics "only" every
tenth woman experiences harassment or violence

hirado.hu/2016/09/10/megrazo-beszamolo-a-kolni-felelelemzonabol/?source=hirkereso

express.de/koeln/vergewaltigung-treffen-mit-heimweg-begleiter-platzt---koelnerin--25--wird-zum-opfer-24697880

express.de/koeln/experte-empfiehlt-mit-selbstbewusstsein-durch-die-koelner-angst-zonen-24713264

I cant find international sauce. This was on our national news aswell

>be german
>get raped

Is this the hot new spicy meme? or is it stale already? Just another avarage day in multicultural Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
feministcurrent.com/2016/01/07/its-time-to-consider-a-curfew-for-men/
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/immigrato-rapina-ragazza-massacrato-italiano-1305137.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/10/austria-introduces-migrant-curfew-prevent-sex-attacks/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/interpreter-suspended-arab-migrants-lie/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=584_1328471434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the future they chose

burn the coal, pay the toll

Geert will rise to power, annex germany and kick out all refugees.
Germans are probally too cucked already to fight against a well organized dutch army, with or without bullets.

Good, serves them right for what they did in WWII. Payback is a bitch.

Ficki, ficki?

by the age of 25 that girl has probably had more men inside of her than the trojan horse itself.

That brutal rape is nothing but another dick inside of her. She probably didn't feel much.

>serves them right
You know, maybe you're even more correct than you intended to be. Rape fantasies are a widespread, if not mainstream fantasy. Maybe they just now feel empowered enough to fullfill their wildest dreams. So it serves them totally right, indeed.

pls send help

Shits been happening constantly over the last year in western europe, for example they don't even report robberies and muggings anymore here in Austria cause their so frequent

The difference is that your entire society grew up with this shit over the last century, so nobody even cares anymore about how many people get shot and raped by niggers every day, how many mexicans flood crawl over the border or how much racemixing is going on

Over here that's something new, and we still can get ourselves out of it

Not if based Hofer gets to them first, but we only want bavaria, you can keep the rest

As sad as it is to hear about her plight, her fate could have been a hella lot worst if USA niggers got to her instead of Afro niggers, they would have probably dismembered and disposed of her body in fear of being recognised...as in the case of that swedish girl elin krantz...

Niggers and muslims do not belong in germany.

You sound like a subhuman right now.

>young girls are now scared of going outside
this must mean young girls who are outside are looking for cock

German Nazi/white supremacist resurgence when?

>having voluntary sex and getting raped is basically the same
you are a horrible human being not to mention a complete moron

>>The old woman helping the girl was able to give an accurate description of the perpetrators:
>tall, dark skinned and dark haired, between 20 and 30 year old men.

How?

The real question is whether she supported refugees or not.

At least we have guns to protect our womyn

Edgelord pls go

If you fuck a hooker and don't pay, is it rape or shoplifting?

Yet you won't hear a peep from feminists on actual rape culture happening in a country much like their own. Just shows what a fucking sham that movement is.

thetrumpet.com/article/13745.2.0.0/germany-is-taking-over-the-dutch-army

This.

It's like inviting rats to live in a palace.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Plz Uri stop

another wonderful case of cultural enrichment

nothing of value was lost

Well, they are Europeans. Getting raped is their purpose.

Stfu you dickless cuck. Start spreading your boi pucci for Muhammad and convert to Islam and maybe you shall ne spared.

Even if she didn't actually see them, she's got like a 99% chance of being right

>The old woman helping the girl was able to give an accurate description of the perpetrators:
>tall, dark skinned and dark haired, between 20 and 30 year old men.

How many hundreds of thousands of men in Germany did that just describe?

not according to the germans, they keep voting for pro islam and pro shitskin political parties

you get what you ask for

nothing of value has been or ever will be lost

>shocks the people of Cologne:
>shocks

Not really. Even the politicians are on record saying "get used to it". That's literally their solution.

Not more cops, not less rapefugees, not harder laws. Get used to it.

>be German
>get raped

Wew lad, I'm running with this one

>girls getting raped by refugees and nigs all over the world
>that's just their culture
>college kid fingers a drunk girl
>OMG RAPE CULTURE!!!

Is it useless to go to the police? I remember this 20 or something years old lady raped and then getting the rapist trough his monkey DNA in Germany, did they stop caring?

They took our tanks
We took our rightful clay
Seriously though we're just sharing because our BLACKED government decided to put defense on a budget in the start of the next cold war

>Yet you won't hear a peep from feminists on actual rape culture happening in a country much like their own.

Wrong, you will. Absolutely you will.

They simply blame the problem on men in general, claim that any migrants doing it are disaffected by white privilege, and claim that tackling both white supremacy and the patriarchy will fix everything.

Don't believe me? Check it out:

>It’s time to consider a curfew for men

>feministcurrent.com/2016/01/07/its-time-to-consider-a-curfew-for-men/

>You’ve had your chance, bepenised ones. And you’ve blown it. What you’ve proven, time and time again, is that you cannot be trusted to behave yourselves after dark. In Germany, about 1000 men are reported to have arrived to the Cologne Cathedral area on New Years Eve, intending to sexually assault and mug as many women as possible. The CBC reports, “Some 121 women are reported to have been robbed, threatened, or sexually molested there by gangs of mostly drunk men between 18 and 35 years old while out celebrating.”

No, it isn't satire. They have lost their minds.

In Italy a Moroccan man was beaten almost to a coma by an Italian man after he tried to steal a girl's purse.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/immigrato-rapina-ragazza-massacrato-italiano-1305137.html

>people in the comments below the article cheering

are we waking up?

>on her way home alone from a club
one less degenerate

(i don't know if it compares to Anglo clubbing culture, but i'm sure it's degenerate)

>are we waking up?
you might be
germany and sweden are still getting raped
literally and figuratively

And for those that think I am fucking with you:

>Austria Introduces Migrant Curfew To Prevent Sex Attacks

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/10/austria-introduces-migrant-curfew-prevent-sex-attacks/

It starts with the migrants, but expands from there. This is already in motion.

Must be those native germans at it again.

True enough
But justice systems doesn't work that way

Here we are, again. Fresh migrant on local rape stories. Every, single, day. Not good. Not good.

My country, too.

>implying anything would happen to them either way

They would maybe get a house arrest, but that's it

This is fucking infuriating.
I can't wait for the day of the rope.

Being a world superpower helps us cope.

Northern Euro-peon weaklings could learn a thing or two from the Meds.

Why doesn't it seem to care that it's jaw was ripped off? I mean, I've heard about cows not giving a shit (like how they behave during tornadoes) but Goddamn.

>This is fucking infuriating.

>Sweden: Interpreter Suspended For Saying Arab Migrants Lie To Secure Asylum, Welfare Bonuses

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/interpreter-suspended-arab-migrants-lie/

Telling the truth gets you fired.

Well then when is our comeuppance you sanctimonious fuck? Because just like us the Germans didn't start the war. At least they fought to save their people. Our motives are oil and inserting our own tyrants at the cost of ours.

underrated

Holy fuck. When will this shit ride end?

>when is our comeuppance
i think the EU is taking the hit for us atm

Things like this happen daily.
Most of them won't be caught because black communities have a code of silence and most of them won't report crimes like this unless they're in a position to use it for a plea bargain when they get busted for something else.

You see the completely absurd crime rates and stats that get posted here, right?
But they're actually far lower than the reality because crimes within black communities mostly go unreported.

And despite that you don't, looking at your much higher rape rate.

The only real use your guns will have is going off in your mouth while you look out of the window and see the negro gangs in your frontyard about to go Zimbabwe on your and your wife's and your daughter's asses.

they voted for it, they deserve it.

Honestly. I kind of see his point.

She was out clubbing and already a total skank whore. What really happened? A dick went into something on her that was literally designed to accept dick and had done so probably dozens of times already.

>25 year old German woman brutally raped in Cologne

Good.

>White women bring millions of shitskins into their countries
>Get brutally raped and murdered by them
loving every laugh
you reap what you sow you stupid cunts

Where was she during the "refugees welcome" thing?
That needs to be a requirement to check that before posting so we know whether to laugh or be outraged.

Amanda Crosby was like many other Western girls, emotional and completely naive to human behavior as she was taught from a young age that everybody is equal. “I thought, you know…If they just came here they might stop gang-raping women and torturing homosexuals,” she explained to our reporters. “Now, I realize after it’s too late, that they don’t want to further the advancement of women and egalitarianism.”

"Tell me again, how stupid do you feel. I really want to know the pain, the anguish and utter humiliation you feel knowing that you were betrayed by those you trusted for absolutely no reason other than because the media told you to.”

“Well…” She replied. “Of course I’m sore, but the most difficult part is struggling to handle this mental barrier. I mean I want to believe that they will assimilate to Western culture, and learn to respect women…Although on the other hand forcing minorities to assimilate is oppressive and wrong. I’m so conflicted on what to believe.”

“Of course you are. You’re an emotional creature, an absolute burden on society that the rest of us have to try and coerce over time to think more rationally, but unfortunately even after you’ve been raped, there is still this voice inside you that says “Oh, we shouldn’t blame all of them. It’s not like they are all rapists,” but it didn’t take all of them did it. It only took 6 of them to rape you. Unfortunately, to everybody else, you are actually more dangerous than they are. The most disappointing thing is, even if there is a change where we could kick all these migrants out, we would still have to deal with people like you who allow suicidal policies like this to happen.”

The house doctor came in shortly, demanding we leave because the overwhelming cognitive dissonance forced Amanda into an uncontrollable seizure. She fell from her seat, covered her ears and started praying to the great God of equality to save her from this hell we call reality.

The End.

Daily reminder.

///////////thread

True. Depends on how the election goes I suppose. And if Trump comes through on his promises.

This.

>#feminism has consequences
made my night

it amazes me that germans just keep on taking it day after day case after case

Probably they blame white men while being raped.

How hard is it to become russian senpai?

>>Holy fuck. When will this shit ride end?

sloppy cunts like this get me hard

This times infinity.

I couldn't give a fuck until I know what she voted for.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Go to Australia, they're all slags here

Hard, you have to pass a language and knowledge test.

Tall, dark haired and skinned men.

So they were Italian?

Yeah in oz there is this anti domestic violence thing going on but everyone knows it's poor shit skins that are the main offenders so no one cares.

why dont they just get raped as well? was there some female politician raped in uk i think? or was it straight killed?

sounds fun

What's this from?

It sure would help if they had some gu.... Oh wait I forgot, liberals.

WTF Estonia ! close to 70% marriages end in divorce !

>why dont they just get raped as well? was there some female politician raped in uk i think? or was it straight killed?

She was killed by an (allegedly) pro Brexit, pro Farage guy.

Sup Forums cried false flag.

If it was a false flag it was the worst one yet, it did nothing and Brexit won. Jo Cox I think her name was?

>why dont they just get raped as well?

Honestly most politicians everywhere live far away from problem areas and poor people so no, they don't get raped.

>tall
probably not

She is such a qt.

Yah man, in USA ( the land of 600+ million guns ) rapes are almost unheard of...

>Why doesn't it seem to care that it's jaw was ripped off?
It's in shock. What's it supposed to do anyway? Run around?

If my jaw got ripped off, yes, I'd probably be running around like a madman.

What was it supposed to do?

It's a cow, they're not very smart, the shock blocks the pain and it most likely didn't even have any idea what the fuck even happened to it

Your country has been a zombie for ages now, but the jews won't let you die cause they still need you

They put billions into the entertainment industry every year to make people look forward to the next new movie/tv series

If that doesn't work they simply create a problem somewhere in the world that they let everyone focus on like pic related, currently it's ISIS

As a result most of your people have been programmed to be fat walking talking tax paying vegetables with no idea what is even going on in their own country

The downfall of the US will be a long and drawn out one, until they finally have no use for you anymore and simply let non-whites take over

Not that it's much better over here

Women are always way more heavily influenced by the current zeitgeist than men

Our retarded decision to give them every right men also have has backfired horrifically on western civilization since they apparently have no ability to see the consequences of their actions in the long term

Man, we be livin' on a pale blue dot and shit, and ain't no rape matters no way cuz she racis and shit, a squirrel just tryin' to get a nut, you know?

Shit be racis, yo. Blue dot. Muh'fuggah.

Speak for yourself queerbait. I only need one bullet for myself, but I have several thousand of them for the others.

Well cows are different; they just stand around most of the time. This cow isn't running anywhere since it doesn't understand what it needs to run from. Also, you'd probably be on the ground, since your face is shape differently and losing that much of it would kill you.

Are meds genetically similar to North Africans? It only makes sense they'd fight each other.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=584_1328471434

How is it even possible to be that stupid? I refuse to believe this woman exists.