Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

I didn't get to bring friends

Holy shit, that made me laugh out loud. I had no idea CIA had a frame where he looks so similar to Bane. They really are foils to each other, like Batman and Superman, Deadpool and Cable, Stephen King and Donald Trump.

because you guys are my only friends

crippling depression

i want to die

for you

You're using the wrong image faggot

who here unironically /has no friends whatsoever/

We should do a Discord chat.

You are not alone

This

Yo.

me

girlfriend lives in another state

>married
>wife and I already fucked
>pizza guy is like 30 minutes away
It's either this or watch whatever garbage is being crapped out on Friday night television

me

Probably because I'm not school anymore

I have no social skills so having a girlfriend wouldn't be fun anyways.

only on the internet

captcha
>gibbs

>25 years old
>haven't made a single friend on the uni
I don't get it, is it too late for me? I feel like everyone made their friends during high school and I'm kinda fucked.

>New Peaky Blinders season features both Tom Hardy and Aidan Gillen

Has meme magic gone too far?

I'm going to a small school right now and all the kids formed their cliques already. None of them knew each other before. It's just how non-autists behave, they self-aggregate out of thin air.

Is that show good or shit?

Bane?

I'm not, I'm on my phone lol

I don't know what to do. nothing entertains me or amuses me, is all dull

I don't have any friends

You should watch Rick and Morty

same

hang out with your wife, fag. play a board game or something

I hate this so fucking much. I'm 19 at my second year of uni and have yet to make any real friends. I'm just a cyborg that's slipped through the cracks and never found a friend group. Yes, I'm in clubs you faggots

Its not fair bros

Is there anything more pathetic than you woe is me fuckheads?

Seriously if you're crying over not having friends to hang out with get up off and make a fucking effort

shes getting blacked for sure

I don't have any friends :/

I'm bored, I forgot to start drinking earlier, and now I feel it's too late to start.
Sorry about the pic

its like 1 am retard
also ive got insomnia and its rare for me to be awake during normal hours

u can start drinking now.. if u believe

I'd rather just sleep now and drink tomorrow

It's Saturday 7:49 am and I'm on public transport

For you.

So do I. I'm here because I haven't decided how to end it yet. If I had any money I'd buy a gun and do it quick. I've thought about robbing a bank or something and hoping the police shoot me but I'm not black

I haven't had a friend since i was 11. i have actual assburgers. i feel lonely

Pulling off an attempt at a life would be extremely painful
for me

Optimal time to make friends is 18-22. High school friendships don't last but the college years involve people finding "their people". Beyond that you're fucked since everyone sticks with their cliques and old friends.

Don't worry, I'm a friendless 30 year old and I'm doing just fine. I can hold off on suicide for another 5 years I think.

me. dont worry, no charge for them.

Does drinking alcohol make you happy for a little while?

getting shitfaced turned me into a retard
seriously what the fuck

You should blow your roommate. Then take all the food out of the fridge,take off your pants and assault everyone on your floor with foods.

No but it makes you stupid, which is just as good.

I'm a 22 year old senior at uni. No friends online or irl. Live in on-campus housing with a freshmen roommate who brings his qt gf over for hours every other day.

I hate this place and yet I'm terrified of graduating and being too autistic to get hired.

it is fucking saturday afternoon

for you

I work Friday nights.

Perhaps I'm wondering why you would troll a guy doing the same thing you are

I literally have an easier time getting girls than friends. How do you even get friends? You can't just like some dude's vibe in public and "ask them out" to be friends. It feels hopeless past the school and minimum wage first job phases of your life. Besides the girl I'm seeing I haven't socialized with anyone but my parents, my brother, and the girl's family and annoying tumblr tier chick friends in years. Feels fucking bad when my dad still talks to his high school buddies to this day to the point that I called them "uncle" throughout my childhood unaware that they weren't my actual uncles.

I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to watch movies with friends, or talk about movies with friends. It seems like it would be real nice.

>used to think life couldn't go on like this
>now I can't even imagine a future where I'm happy or content

Nothing is fun anymore. Not movies or anything else.

used to have a couple close ones, but had to move out of the country to get a job

tried to keep in touch but that kinda shit always falls apart