Scrubs thread, because why not

Scrubs thread, because why not.

youtu.be/P0uWn7dW3XQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x22yNaLdiGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a light hearted premise takes a dramatic turn in the last 45 seconds episode

>it's a Janitorkino episode

It's a main character makes weird facial expressions in an attempt to be funny episode

youtu.be/x22yNaLdiGA

JD found the apartment to begin with. Why'd they kick him out?

>Knife-wreeeeeench
>For kids.
Every time

>ywn be as good at improving as Neil Flynn.

It's kind of amazing that they successfully made a comedy about internists and ER docs. Those have to be the most miserable professions in medicine.

>you watch people die, constantly, on a rotating basis
>often while getting enough time to speak with them, get to know them, etc.
>then you have to tell the family that the person is dead

Oh?

Best?

jordan

For an effeminate, ultra-timid guy who was still buried under a mountain of debt, JD sure got laid a lot. Tasty Coma Wife is still the best by far. Worst were Nina and Kylie. Elliot was solid, good blend of hot and not insane.

>elliot
>not insane

Mandy Moore because Mandy Moore

What happening in the pic?

An ER doc lost a 19-year old patient, then went out into the parking lot and cried.

Is there a video?

My coworker who moonlights as an EMT has a dark sense of humor because of it.
>Meth OD
>she died doing what she loved
Cracked me the fuck up when she told me about it.

My dad is an ER doc and he never talks about any of it unless you get him drunk.

>tfwywn have an apple orgy with Elliot
jdimsa

because he's white and the minorities deserved deal with with it

Fair enough. Everyone copes differently.

Nina & Jordan.

jordan pre-real life surgery

you like the femdom and humiliation dont you? i can smell the r/cuckold on you

TCW, no contest

It really is an awful job. Real doctors deserve to get paid so much more. Plastic surgeons and most urologists can suck my unnecessarily circumcised dick.

If we're just going by looks it's really hard to choose between Alex, Elliot, GSG, TCW, Julie, and Tamara. They're all pretty close to the same hotness imo. But if we factor in personality, I'd have to say TCW. Or possibly GSG since we don't know that much about her personality and she's fucking smokin hot

Alex - dumb druggy
Elliot - annoying psycho
Jordan - most insecure cunt to ever think she is better than everybody else
Gift Shop Girl - hot as fuck, don't know much else about her
T.C.W. - hot as fuck and amazing personality, clear winner
Danni - ugly and disgusting
Nina - hot dominatrix but would get old
Kylie - has gonorrhea, is a retarded cunt who sleeps with stuffed animals and doesnt put out
Julie - unbelievably gorgeous, would be perfect if it wasn't for the not laughing thing
Tamara - don't remember much about her but she's hot as fuck
Kim - always annoyed the shit out of me, boring looking

From a lowly janitor to the best tv dad this generation.

is that show good? i love the janitor, don't really like ray's wife, and the kids gross me out. plus my mom loves it so I feel like it can't be that great.

Not in my country where only the baseless sociopaths become doctors and you don't even get treated (until it's too late) unless you're giving handshake filled with money in addition to having insurance