Have you thought about my cock today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkvkSSfcyVo
youtube.com/watch?v=sOaJNuS0gKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Jim Carrey's hot steaming log down my throat

Alrighty then.

Do tetrahedrons have cocks?

Is the cock shaped like a another tetrahedron?

And does that tetrahedron cock have another tetrahedron cock?

INFINITE TRANSCENDENTAL TETRAHEDRON COCK RECURSION
NOTHING IS REAL

ALLLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN

>tfw your disease-ridden cock causes a kind woman to kill herself and you try to weasel your way out of it by acting like an edgy nihilist to force people into feeling sorry for you

To be fair, he does have one absolutely enormous cock.

it was herpes right? big deal, if she killed herself over herpes then she was a dingbat and didn't deserve to live.

Do you have herpes?

Yiu don't have a cock. You don't exist.

who the hell sanctioned this buffoonery?

no

Oh cool. Then shut the fuck up.

Why don't you explain why I'm wrong then rather than being a smarmy cunt you retard cunt

what

>shut the fuck up

why, you think you know more than I do?

You don't actuallt think a person would kill themselves over herpes, do you?

Which is the real (You)? :^)

why are you pretending to be me?

Looks like dipshit #1 has a faster trigger finger.

Did you just samefag your own (You)s asking which is the real (You)
dAs GaNgStA sHiT

Dipshit #2 trying to save face?

Did you just call yourself a dipshit?
You know what that is?

A shit with a coating of dip, obviously!
Hey all, what's going on in this thread?

It was actually herpes, HPV and gonorrhea.

You're witnessing the tearing apart the very fabric of your reality. it was never real

You fags never gave me an answer :(

Are you me, do I exist?

Does anyone here have herpes? What's it like?

>doesn't believe in vaccination
>has STDs
o i am laffin

I do. Maybe a couple of flare ups per year, if only one. Very uncomfortable during that period, but 95% genital area is normal.

Past relationships were not a problem. Be upfront, use condoms properly and you can still fuck a person that doesn't have it. Not as debilitating as most make it out to be.

>she will never think about your cock again

Is there a way to get your wife pregnant without giving her herpes? It'd be a shame if you had to give a woman herpes just to have a kid with her. Especially since she could infect the kid's eyes and blind them.

Yeah, like I said the problem is with the flare ups. 95% of the year when your dick is normal you can have sex with an pretty much zero chance of transferring it to the woman. The condom is a precaution (which even if there was a flare up I won't be fucking anyway).

What does it feel and look like with flare ups? What about when you do flare up?

MIND = BLOWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=TkvkSSfcyVo

>Asking about user's dick
lol

>people keep falling for the thick black glasses meme

She's cute though. Well, was.

>jim carrey literally buried her into the ground

holy shit savage

fucking hell

he's such a fucking phony

To die there in the street would have been easy. But it wouldn't have been justice, at least not the justice fathers teach their sons about. I'll be sentenced in a week or so. My lawyer says the judge will look kindly upon me for turning myself in. Maybe it's not the happiest of endings, but it's the right one. Some day I'll be up for parole, and we can go on living our lives. It's only a matter of time. Of course, time is just a counting system - numbers with meaning attached to them - isn't it?

Chapter 23. You can call me Fingerling. My real name is Walter. Walter Paul Sparrow. What you've read so far is not the whole truth. Much has been changed to protect the innocent... and the guilty. I once read that the only philosophical question that matters is whether or not to commit suicide. I guess that makes me a philosopher. You can say it was my inheritance. After my mother's death, my father couldn't cope. He didn't leave a note... just a number. That number followed me from foster home to foster home till college when I met her: Laura Tollins. I thought she'd help me forget my father's number. It was a mistake to think I could escape it. I loved her. And I thought she loved me. Until my father's number returned to haunt me. That fucking number... When I circled every 23rd letter of her note... it became clear. The number had gone after me. And now it wanted her. I was right. She was in danger. I just didn't realize the danger was me. What began as a suicide note, turned into something more. Much, much more.

>hot steaming log
SHITTED

A Misogynist and an Islamophobe! Disgusting!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sOaJNuS0gKQ

Once upon a time there was a dog. Lived a life of terror, feared no one. Although his teeth were sharp, and his belly full, his heart was empty. He decided to go on a journey to a land far far away. But he came upon a wooden shack one day with a thin old man inside, and he invited him in. The dog was overjoyed, and that night warm smoke billowed from the chimney above. Oh, what odd smelling smoke this was. You see, the land was China, and in China they *eat* dogs.

Fun fact, although type 1 is relatively minor, a person with type 1 can give a person type 2 (genital herpes) if contact with the genitals is made with the mouth of a person carrying type 1. So if a girl with coldsores goes to suck your dick, say fucking no because her oral herpes can turn into your genital herpes.

Fun fact, the only difference between coldsores and genital herpes (type 1/2) is the nerve cluster the disease settles in. For oral herpes is settles in the nerve cluster near the top of the spinal column, for type 2 (genital) the disease settles in the nerve cluster at the base of the column.

Fun stuff ae, wizard status might not be so bad after all

Quite literally put her in an early grave. Absolutely brutal.

>"no"

What movie is this from?

Have You Thought About It

Spoken like a true virgin. HSV type 1 can't become HSV2. They are different strains of HSV. If a person with a HSV1 cold sore gives you a blowie, you get HSV1 on your dick. It doesn't magically become HSV2 because the rash appears on your dong, you moron. HSV1 and HSV2 have different severity, reccurrence and even symptoms.

Fun stuff, you can also get HSV2 on your mouth. Even funnier stuff, you can get both types of herpes in your eye.

You guys have an odd sense of humor. That doesn't seem funny at all.

i probably do. ive been fucking hookers bareback for 15 years. ive literally never had any sign of herpes though. i heard its about 100x worse for women because the vagina is disgusting and incubates the germs and shit.

Wtf is happening to Jim Carrey though. He seems borderline suicidal these days.

no but you probably have aids.

nah that shit is astronomically difficult to contract from having heterosexual sex with non drug addicts

I'm sure the only thing you've had sex with is your body pillow.

It is if you're not a moron, don't stick your dick into disease-ridden sluts and it doesn't happen to you.

>hookers that let you fuck bareback
>non-drug addicts
pick one