If you destroyed Israel and Saudi Arabia would we finally get Middle East peace?

If you destroyed Israel and Saudi Arabia would we finally get Middle East peace?

I don't think soo. Apes won't change even if u kill some of them

No

I doubt it. The rest of the world would jump at the chance to continue fighting over it.

No it would have to be the entire region.
The Dead Sea world have to be the dead ocean

no, the only way is to form a naval blockade around the whole area, and build a wall around their borders. Kill anything that tries to escape.

Stream the wars that go on inside for our entertainment, but never, ever participate.

it would probably leave a power vacume which would be filled in by iran and someone else.

nothing would change because the place is full of backward morons who cant wipe their own asses without help.

you want to fix the middle east then you need a root and branch change, not just a big spectacular moment.

How about if as well as destroying Saudi and Israel, Syria, Iran, Iraq etc became secular?

Also IIRC when the place goes up in flames or whatever it is, then that's the next step in the end times prophesies. That would surely lead to a massive HAPPENING of some sort, whether memed or real.

Thats how the Middle East would be fixed

Is this Greater Israel? Caliphate?

>Greater Israel
Hell no
>Caliphate
Kinda. Arabic Union

meant for you

>he wants peace in the region

Cuck.
We need to make wars in order to destroy Islam permanently. Then we can make the whole Middle East somewhat civilized like Israel is at the moment.

But if you really want to act like this: nuke the Mecca, Kerbala and Gaza first.

Middle East is too fucked to fix anything.

It would just give the power back to Iran. Welcome your new true "WE WANT TO STRIKE A BLOW AT AMERICA AND EUROPE" overlords.

>Sudan part of Egypt
lel

Also leave Libya alone, it's part of the Arab Maghreb Union

Berbers shall conquer

Yes, it would all become a Iran colony or pro-Iran

I like this leaf

Impossible.

No, there's conflict in the middle East because the west needs those countries to supply gas and oil to Europe, who is dependent on Russia currently, and Russia doesn't want that because their economy would collapse

War is the fuel for islam, always has been.

more peace always kills islam as its only real reason to exist is conquest and war.

you create peace, you give people time to work towards things and their religion cannot withstand that.

also the constant war fuels their victim complex and strengthens the hold islam has on the people.

peace destroys islam far better than war.

What's living in a Muslim country like? Do you pray 5 times a day and all that?

This.

Sadam was a moderate and they kicked him out from power.

Same for Kadafi(North Africa though)

you'd still have turkey and iran. turkey would win and you'd have roach empire 2.0

> >Sudan part of Egypt
Not Part of Egypt. Part of an Arab Union. Sudanese people are better off with the Arabs than other Africans. They are also heavily influenced by Arabs, so why not.

>Libya
Libya is part of Arabic-Berber Maghreb state together with Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.

I'm not muslim.

Ah, I misunderstood the map. Sorry.
Thought every differently-coloured part was a different state under the union instead of the orange country being the union.

I am o.k with this map, Just give lebanon to israel.

Islam will still expend its territory as they're sneakily invading Europe, and the Sunnis and the Shias will still fight each other, no matter if we create more wars by ourselves or not.

We have to make profit of this absolute garbage. If you put pressure on the both parts, they might eventually change on the good way. I'd like to trust Iran more to get rid of Islam but they still seem to be pretty indoctrinate and the Mullah's dictatorship is quite strong and powerful.
So for now it's better to make wars like in Syria, Yemen or Iraq where they can kill themselves.

If the bad guys win in the end it will be even more profitable, because everyone will agree to directly fight Islam. Like fighting against ISIS is unanimously approved.

Christian, Atheist or Apostate? Do people give you shit for not being Muslim?

Israel doesnt exist in a better world

Atheist.

Nobody knows, I just pretend I'm a non-practicing muslim. Revealing it would be social suicide.

the wars which allow them to kill themselves are also being used as fodder to allow the slow invasion of europe.

what would the excuse be to invade europe in droves if it wasnt for the war?

I think other countries would just take up the mantle.

I have this fantasy of a Christian Israel, where Christians from all over the world unite to make a country prosper, not kikes.
>tfw that could be us

We already had plenty of mudshits over here before all the current wars started. They simply flee their backward islamic shit holes, and so they follow the Koranic prescriptions to expend the Dar al-Islam.

sandniggers think they live in times of peace while genociding their own people.

they will have peace

delusional peace

Like if the Crusades had succeeded and Christians had ruled Jerusalem?

Tough. How many "non-practicing muslims" do you think there are? Are the people there as radical as the various graphs Sup Forums often posts would have us believe?

would there be millions arriving a year without the wars?

would there be dead kids for propaganda?

would their be an emotional pull to hit people over the heads with without the wars.

what the unrest in the middle east has done is send a massive expiditionary force here in a very short time., now we wont be fighting them there, they will be fighting us here.

Does Morocco take kindly to tourists? Specifically whiteys?

No America is the problem

Keep telling yourself that Britbong

>Tough. How many "non-practicing muslims" do you think there are?
Not as many as you might think. Islam is more of a culture than a religion for a lot of people, so pretty much everyone considers themselves muslim (people assume that you're muslim if you're moroccan, anyway).

>Are the people there as radical as the various graphs Sup Forums often posts would have us believe?
I've never met anyone supporting islamist endeavors. Pretty much everyone fears ISIS. Most people are completely okay with putting gay people, people having sexual relationships outside of marriage, and people eating/drinking/smoking during ramadan in jail.

Morocco is one of the most "liberal" arab countries out there (which is kinda sad, given how personal liberties are so restricted compared to western countries).

Any people belonging to islamist parties/movements "disappear" or "commit suicide". Islamism threatens the royal establishment, which is why they deal with it.

People with long beards are constantly harassed by police officers, which can be quite amusing at times.

Morocco is EXTREMELY tourist-friendly. People will be really nice to you, and they won't bat an eye at anything out-of-culture that you do (even if they would get angry if it was a Moroccan doing the same thing).

There is some truth to this.

The USA's interest is for war in the Middle East to continue, because their plan was to attract Russia in this proxy war and make them bleed economically, on top of the economic sanctions they already have.

Because of this reason, Russia has been trying to cut the costs of its airstrikes by trying an alternative route for its airplanes, using Iran. The whole thing was abandoned because it created a political crisis in Iran, since their constitution doesn't allow foreign military forces on their territory.

So, Russia was desperate for a political agreement for a ceasefire. Which is why Lavrov and Kerry have met twice in Geneva. First time, it failed. The second time, they managed to strike a "deal".

And, surprise surprise, the bombing continued today, despite this agreement being closed.

Maybe the US-funded rebels want to make sure Russia will be put to shame and exposed as no longer affording to conduct airstrikes in Syria.

The longer the war in Syria is, the more the USA stands to gain from it...

The problem is, Europe's migrants plight is a secondary effect that risks to weaken a US ally. They probably never thought things would turn out this way. Or maybe Merkel told Obama she can't wait to get millions of new citizens in Germany... Reality may be crazier than it seems.

If you want peace, destroy Islam.

Prolly not but plenty of them would still migrate as they did before. Don't forget the mudslimes nigs as well.

I think we'll be able to take measures about the islamization going on in our countries. Though I'm thinking about the long term consequences that such wars may have on the region.

Israel will probably have a major role as well in this bullshit. As they have the nukes and a strong army, both of the Saudis and the Iranians will actually want to make an alliance with them.

Let's just see how it goes.

What we need to stop the growing immigration anyway is either:
- Strong restrictive policies in our respective cuntries. We send them back if they're overcrowding us or causing problems.
- Strong borders along the countries of the Mediterranean sea and Turkey to not let them pass.

Above that, we need to redpill everyone, including the supposedly "moderates" mudslimes, about what Islam truly is.

No, there's plenty of other shit hole countries left to glass in that region

no, there would be a power vacuum and more endless bleeding. The west won long ago, they're just bleeding the east economically.

If peace were to come, a grand genocide would be required.

Disappointing but not unexpected. In your personal opinion, how stable is Morocco's government? Are there any ethnic tensions? Any religious tensions? Where do you see your country in a decade or two? Thank you for answering my questions. I am not very familiar with the wider Muslim world outside of the Middle East.

Let me sum it up for you:
Morocco is high tier.
Tunisia is decent tier.
All the rest shall be glassed. Nothing relevant to save.
And the absolute shit holes: Algeria, Somalia, Comoros and Sudan.

>how stable is Morocco's government?
Pretty stable, although the government is just a puppet for the population to blame problems on.

The royal family is the one governing the country.

>Are there any ethnic tensions? Any religious tensions?
Not ethnic or religious, but territorial. (there's about 15k christians and 5k jews, while Morocco is pretty much entirely berber apart from the minority with arab admixture.)

As you may know, there's the whole Western Sahara conflict. I could post a 3-reply summary of it if you want.

There's also the whole rif independence movement, but it hasn't been active since the 80's and is dead.

>Where do you see your country in a decade or two?
A lot more indebted, probably. Education will start to improve, but it won't be on par with first world.
Exploitation of gas might start if the sahara conflict is solved (along with saving a fuckton of money by not having 100k soldiers placed on the whole sahara border all the time).
I don't think things would change much. Morocco today isn't really different from 10 years ago.

Actually, sahara conflict being resolved might mean a LOT for us, since we could start freely exploiting the resources located there along with not getting constantly pestered by the UN. It would also mean re-establishing political/economical links with Algeria and Mauritania.

I'd spare Egypt, If only for the archaeological value. I've always wanted to visit the pyramids.

No, americans would still bomb it

Oh yea for sure, I included Egypt in the Middle East.

I think if you remove the entire religion of islam from peoples brains you would see a dramatic improvement.

you seem clueless on the amount of different factions fighting over the middle east for control of land

No but we would not have to deal with and pay for the unrest.

why the fuck would you destroy Israel?

It's nice to hear your country is stable. Mostly because it means we won't have to deal with a wave of refugees from Morocco.

>I could post a 3-reply summary of it if you want.
Please.

What's Morocco's living standard like? Second world?

Just checked. Egypt is indeed part of the Middle East. It being located on Africa threw me off.

>he doesn't know

Whatever is he truly said that or not, I sorely agree with this.

After all, >If the bad guys win in the end it will be even more profitable, because everyone will agree to directly fight Islam. Like fighting against ISIS is unanimously approved.

>What's Morocco's living standard like? Second world?
Yeah, I'd say we're about second world-tier if you go from lower-middle class.
There's a pretty big gap between the lower class (really poor people) and the middle class.

basically, in the early 19th century, before France started conquering every single fucking country in northwest africa, Morocco looked roughly like pic related in light grey (borders weren't strictly defined at the time because the whole area didn't really have a lot of inhabitants)

Basically, "the great Morocco" extended from Mauritania to part of Mali to part of Algeria.

Then, France annexed Algeria, and towards the end of the 19th century, Spain annexed the Western Sahara

Then France annexed Mali and Mauritania while placing the light green part of Morocco under a protectorate (North of Morocco was a spanish protectorate with a small international territory in orange consisting of the city of Tanger)

This basically went on until Moroccan independence (1956), when Morocco and Mauritania (after their independence in 1960) asked Spain to get the fuck out of Western Sahara (which they did in 1975, leaving it as a joint administration between the two countries)

Thus began a war between Mauritania/Morocco and the Sahrawi liberation movement (Polisario), which proclaimed the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic with a government-in-exile in Tindouf (Algeria)

Mauritania backed out in 1979 (understandable since their economic and political development was, at best, embryonic) with Morocco de facto securing most of the territory, including all the major cities and natural resources

A ceasefire was declared in 1991, and one third of the territory is occupied by Polisario now (strongly backed by Algeria, hence the tensions between the two countries and why Moroccans and Algerians hate each other)

Algeria and the Polisario are in support of a referendum (with the former wanting to include Tindouf (Algeria)'s refugee camps in the participants), but Morocco has always strongly refused, claiming it won't give up the Western Sahara

Morocco has repeatedly tried to get into bilateral relations with Algeria in order to delimit Moroccan territory but only after they agreed to the unalienable right of Morocco on that territory, which Algeria refused (since they "can't talk on behalf of the Polisario")

At the moment, armed conflict between Morocco and polisario is highly unlikely without the green light of Algeria, which would cause a political disaster

Recently, every UN employee in Western Sahara (working on the MINURSO UN mission, which wants to solve the sahara conflict) has been kicked out of the country because of Ban Ki-Moon talking about the "Moroccan occupation of the Western Sahara", which caused a lot of outrage

Basically, the conflict is in a stalemate right now and won't be solved for a long time (although it's noteworthy that Morocco is getting back into the African Union with the support of several countries, which they left after most nations denied Morocco's right on the Western Sahara at the time)

You also have to keep in mind Morocco dumped a FUCKLOAD of money into the Western Sahara's infrastructure, so it's understandable that we wouldn't give even part of it away

Well, that's basically it I guess, might be biased since I'm moroccan but yeah

You're too stupid to be here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/facebook/

This territory belongs to you, Morocco. Just annex it and clean up the terrorist shit then. Call for help if needed.

>Head of a right-wing think tank says the existence of ISIS servers a "strategic purpose" in the West's interests

And he's right. (You)'re just too dumb to understand this by yourself because you're an Iranian's cocksucker shill.

Israel should be destroyed for more reasons than just endless warmongering imo

I think We need to destroy the Afrika and then the world will thrive forever
>Hiv
>Zika
>Jenjem
>Niggers
Have we not had enough?

right

The polisario has an active presence in the UN and is recognised by 47 countries. We can't exactly do that, especially since we're under a ceasefire.

Yes. Attacking Israel would force (((their))) hand, we'd get all the kikes and the west would be peaceful, moslems would be happy for a while but start infighting eventually, but if the world lets them fight they'd contain it within their kebab lands.

You don't get the point because you're jewish. Israel is not a good entity, ISIS is just one great an example of the evil the jews inflict on this world. The West shouldn't be allies with Israel and should take back control of their central bank from the Jew's (and much more)

They aren't sort of terrorist-tier bullshit?

They are, but have been recognised for some reason. They also use the food sent for civilian aid by the UN food program in order to feed their military first, but nobody cares about that, of course.

i wont lie ; id watch that stream

I share the same thoughts with this Israeli think tank.

ISIS isn't an Israeli creation and is fighting Israel and Egypt at their respective borders. However, this organisation is actually a really good useful idiot belligerent in the Syrian war. Assad used it first for himself to kill the rest of the rebels, then this strategy turned against him. Thanks to the Russian intervention, he saved his ass.

ISIS, Bachar, Hezbollah… they're all mudshits. In the end we'll have to get rid of all of them. So it's just better to think about the better way to achieve this goal: and the jihadists are doing a pretty good job by causing wars and shit in the region. The terrorist attacks on our soil are also a necessary evil: the people are becoming redpilled more quickly against the islamization thread.

It's basically win-win.

So you shouldn't care either and nuke the shit out of them. I hope we'll stand in your side.

Nigger do you know what Islam is? Its never ending wars, durka Muhammad's are gonna find a reason to war with some other durka Muhammad's. Jihad is something "noble" in that sandnigget religion.

>So you shouldn't care either and nuke the shit out of them.
We aren't nuking them for the same reason Israel can't just nuke the West Bank + Gaza into oblivion: sanctions.

One of the good things is that most of the arab world supports us, though.

>I hope we'll stand in your side.
Yep, France is one of Morocco's biggest allies and supports us when it comes to the sahara, along with the US and Russia.

Holy Jesus no wonder you guys thought female Ghostbusters would be a good idea, you are completely deluded.

Interesting. I have a few more questions if you don't mind. What do you think of your country? I get the impression you want it to be more like the west in some ways. Both culturally and economically (obviously). What about the people? What do you think of the average Moroccan? And how did you end up an Atheist in such a religious country? Is your family also atheist and you were always one or were you a Muslim who lost faith for whatever reason?

Mostly funded by Jews and Saudis

Reclaiming Anatolia,Adrianople and Constantinople by removing the occupying Turks to be governed by Greece and Russia would be important aswell as giving Capadocia and everything east of it to the Kurds so they can have their homeland back.

Jerusalem should be under the jurisdiction of the Catholic Church and free access to all that follow the main three religions. Pilgrim rights guaranteed.

>What do you think of your country?
I love Morocco and its culture. I love my people. I won't say Moroccans are tolerant, but no matter who you are, you will always find someone to help you if you're in a slump.

I don't like Morocco's current ruling system, and I don't like the average mentality (which is caused by a lack of goals in life and a lack of education).

>What do you think of the average Moroccan?
It depends. There isn't a lot of social mixity between poor Moroccans and middle class and up Moroccans.

I think the best way of explaining how I feel about the average Moroccan is that any of them is a comrade. Just because they don't know you doesn't mean they can't be friendly and helpful towards you at any time. I think that's something innate in our culture.
It's also why you're much more likely to get along with a Moroccan if you're living abroad: loose communities and social links tend to form really easily. (for example, my uncle works with jewish Moroccans which are the second biggest jewish community after russians, and he's always treated really well by an acquaintance no matter which country he travels to.)

>And how did you end up an Atheist in such a religious country?
My mother isn't muslim (although she's a deist and studied Islam quite extensively at school), while I suspect that my father doesn't really care about religion in the first place since he never talks about it. I went to a French school, so I think it influenced my views on religion quite a lot.

No.
There are Muslims in the Middle East.
Muslims will never manage any sort of lasting peace.

Secular Muslims aren't as bad as normal Muslims

>Attaturk

That's pretty much all the questions I had. Thanks for taking the time to answer them. I am not really surprised you ended up an atheist with how much the French value their secularism.

why stop there?

kill all jews/mudslimes/shitskins and you will have global peace forever

We would probably also have to destroy Iran, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, and maybe some others before there would be peace in the middle east, desu.

No. Sunnis and Shias will be at each other's throats. Iran and Turkey will probably be a lot stronger then now.