Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhCCIzfe5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=hH2-UGOhfWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that wasnt who he was

post-season 2 breaking bad was never good

>>trying jesse’s sub-par product

Apply yourself!

he wasnt a murderer either....he never was who he was, he clearly had a sense of adventure, humor, and indifference to life, would have been a funny last moment, him being like hmmm stuffs pretty good feels it and and dies

why did they kill him anyways? it's not like he killed anyone. karma is whack

This.

he doesn't die

never seen a bluer sky

What they ought to have done with the last season was bring in some Russian mafia guys to enforce the Czech Republic deal. Maybe one of the characters gets spirited away to the Eastern Bloc and has to interact with real nightmare-tier Slav addicts.

It would have been more interesting than the prison Nazis.

Yeah I somehow thought that's actually what happened while watching. Must have turned away or something; thought it was a nice little touch, but the ending works either way.

naw same dynamic shit would went dry too, great show

Exactly. The bikers were good because they were just grimy fucks, nothing engaging or endearing to them like with Gus. Showed how far gone everything was.

>Breaking the 4th crack commandment

gus was more interesting than all those kike haters, they were dumb dogs who got lucky

I agree that Gus was more interesting. I think the bikers worked thematically though.

He already broke like 6 of them, he kept money on himself, he clued in his family, and everyone around him seemed to know how much he was moving.
One more can't hurt.

>big climactic moment where he waits for Jessie to kill him and instead Jessie tells him to do it himself
>dies two minutes later of bloodloss anyway
fucking why

I honestly think if Gus wasn't a villain, the whole show would have been sort of lack lustre. The Gus and Walter cat and mouse thing was great like L and Kira.

Jesse has a conscience ya dink but technically they could have went the other way, showing how rage filled Jesse is but the way they did it is better I think shows his integrity morally

>wife says he looks terrible
Am I the only one who thinks he looks boss the way does in the last episode

My problem here is they give a clear condemnation (Do it yourself) that's immediately followed by a cop out (dies anyway moments later thanks to a complete accident). Either have Walt actively choose to kill himself, have him survive to be arrested, or don't have Jesse tell him to kill himself.

>It's not like he killed anyone

Its death by spite on Jesses part to punish Walt

Walt gets mortally wounded saving Jesse, who he condemned to an unspeakable hell. Walt tries to manipulate Jesse one last time to something unspeakable but Jesse tells him to fuck off.

Because Walt can't do himself in, he gets to die a slow and agonizing death, which is Jesses spite manifested in terms of final revenge. Jesse wants Walt to spend his last moments in unspeakable hell and tells him the only way to avoid it is to kill himself, not make his bitch boy do it for him.

>goat ending
Nah not even. They went two episodes too far.

Didn't he poison Brock?

>implying he is dead

they went one season too far

>dies

its never stated that he dies. i mean he might have, but its open ended because supposedly they were going to do a movie. he probably got saved as cops/ambulance show up as he passes out and winds up in prison.

>he gets to die a slow and agonizing death
Yeah he really looked agonized as he wandered peacefully among the meth lab and died quietly

You mean season 1 right?

It's pretty damn obvious that he's dead. He was barely holding on to life at that point anyway without the gunshot wound.

>hmmm stuffs pretty good feels it and and dies
BRAVO VINCE

Who does he say that too again?

His harpy of a wife.

He got shot by an AR 15 lmao if Walt wanted to live he'd fix himself up he guaranteed himself to die intentionally, he literally has no purpose

>AR-15
I want normies to leave.

I don't get what your trying to say lol

Wtf are you even saying

He wasn't shot by an AR-15. Also god damn normies and the media tend to label any gun they don't recognize as an AR-15.

He chose crime and murder over family life. He became a manipulative sociopath, or always was one. He ruined Jessie's life and face, he stood there and watched while Jane choked to death, poisoned that kid, Other deaths were consequences of his actions like that kid in the desert and Hank of course.
Walt was a likable character, he was also a bad guy.

youtu.be/jhCCIzfe5ic

Does it not say ar 15 in the show on the bullets box, who cares light heavy machine gun same shit, relax full metal

didn't he kill the mexican and put his body in acid?

he shot a guy in the fucking head in full measure

>strangled a drug dealer
>had Jesse murder the cook
>watched a girl choke to death without doing anything
>poisoned a kid
>lied to his wife

He deserved to die tbqh

I like how you equate lying to his wife with murder. So how long have you been a woman?

why would a box of bullets have the name of the gun youre going to use them in printed on the box?

to make sure they're the right ones for your gun?

Because the AR-15 only accepts AR-15 branded bullets.

what is calibre?

youtube.com/watch?v=hH2-UGOhfWw

>what are charge pressures

Breaking Bad was weak as fuck. All premise no plot. All the best stuff was what they did with Gus but anything besides a few finale moments was just meandering spinning of wheels. This show never kicked into full gear, it was irritating. Season 6 felt like something some dumb fans could have written.

>muh plot
the driving force of BB was a character study
the plot is literally a MacGuffin

So, there's this bloke, right? He's a school teacher, and he's into all chemistry and physics an' that. Handing out homework to the kids, drawing... atoms an' that on the blackboard, stuff like that. And he's basically a good bloke, got a wife. His son is disabled and 'e has a baby on the way. Family bloke.

Anyway, he ends up with.. cancer. An' 'e starts doing all this mental stuff, exploding buildings an' that. 'Cause he starts making cocaine and heroin and sellin' it for loads of cash on the side 'cause teachers are never paid enough, yeah?

So he goes to the desert, 'cause he lives in America an' they have deserts where...
He stays near a desert.
One day he heads out with a bunch of metal bits and pieces, and 'e builds a machine gun from scratch in no time flat. You don't see 'im making the bullets but he's a switched-on bloke and 'e knows 'is stuff. Maybe he bought some from a gun shop.

And he ends up putting this big machine gun in his car and when he presses a button on... his key thing. Key fob. And the gun pops up out of the car and it can shoot through walls an' that. Kills a bunch of people.

So the lesson there is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."

Walt is alive. Season 6 IS happening

You're an idiot. Play a record.

>So the lesson there is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."

This is actual the moral of the story.

Criminals and terrorists are, for the most part, idiots that slightly less dim cops like Hank can deal with. Do not fuck the middle class and put their backs against the wall. The sprawling suburbs of America are really a million times the threat of the ghetto thugs.

GUESS I GOT

WHAT I DESERVED

>popped 3 mother fuckers in the head onscreen with one of them having their brains blown all over the camera
>didn't kill anyone
Ok m8

KEPT YOU WAITING THERE

TOO LONG MY LOVE

You mean the first episode right?

jesus fucking christ lol, do you believe this?