Why do whites get so upset when movies don't have a white cast?

It's not whites, it's neckbeards. 90% of whites are socially functioning members in society who don't care about such petty things

but ho boy, that 10%, is either hillbilly meth-head trash or fat, disgusting Sup Forums-posting neckbeards that fap to CP inbetween crying that a black in a video game is LITERALLY genocide

Nobody got upset about Friday having a black cast.

But if they remade it with all white people, you better believe people would be pissed (frankly, a lot of white people would be too

Why don't they get upset when movies/tv shows are remade [regularly] with all white casts instead of the intended source material?

no one in real life gives a shit

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

No idiot complains about a movie having a black cast, simply because it has a black cast.

For example, no one gives a shit that Barbershop is all black.

What they care about is replacing cast members with "PoC" for no reason.

Post examples of this

XDD! you btfo him, gentleman!

>hillbilly meth-head trash or fat, disgusting Sup Forums-posting neckbeards

Damn straight. Liberals are all good looking mentally stable individuals unlike the magashits

Tons of movies have white casts but you don't notice because of your confirmation bias and autism.

how is it replacing? in American cinema how can brown skin affect any character

>for no reason

Maybe because in real life not every single person is white? Please give some examples of a black person """"replacing"""" a white person and it affecting the film at all

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All I can think of is how they white-washed Khan in that semi-new Star Trek movie, and as a white dude, I hated that.

So the goal of """""Kekistan""""" is to corral all these fine specimens inside and gradually eliminate the gene for male pattern baldness from the gene pool?

Have you seen the movie Naked? It's nearly an all black cast but it's a quality movie.

If a movie is good; it's good.

What people don't like is using PC Diversity casts instead of making a good movie.

Straight Outta Compton was another great all black cast

Didn't that flop really really hard?
Blackwashing is idiotic, that's all there's to it.

No but have you seen the film Naked? It's an all white cast and probably one of the best acted modern British films ever made. And did I mention no niggers?

the thing about these images is that they are 100% of the time posted by lefty sjws

I'm not mad that the black person has the lead role. I'm mad that lead role is clearly for a white actor but for Hollywood to pretend it's not rascist it instead chooses a black lead actor.

>Blade trilogy
Fucking loved it
>dont be a menace
Fucking loved it
>spawn
Great flick
>the dark tower
You fucked up senpai.

>black leads can ONLY be in specific types of films or else it's le PC culture
>white leads can be in anything because im white :^)

That pic is a falseflag you stupid fucking retard.

Because whites are just barely realizing that they're being BLACKED by films now. They don't even notice it's happening to TV shows as well. Don't tell them I said anything, though.