Pennsylvania will go red this year, right? Not even the retards in Philly could vote for some anti-coal industry bitch...

Pennsylvania will go red this year, right? Not even the retards in Philly could vote for some anti-coal industry bitch, r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/pennsylvania
visitphilly.com/events/philadelphia/post-philadelphia-open-studio-tours/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sheets > wawa

also fuck Lanchester

>sheets
it's Sheetz you fucking subhuman

nah trump is rayciss

doubt it, VA has a better chance and that's saying a lot

>Lanchester
>sheets

Holy shit you are retarded. Fucking LANCHESTER.

Totally OP! Trump is gonna win Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire, Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Colorado, New York, Oregon, Vermont...the list goes on

Let's be real, user. Most people have already decided their party and they're going to stick with it for the rest of their lives. Your state is staying blue and so is mine.

Two words

Die bold

Gg Clintons

I'm about 30 miles outside of philly, only trump signs in yards. Saw one volvo with a hillary bumper sticker on it driven by a dike/effeminate man. I've actually been starting to feel somewhat positive.

I was driving near that same area in the pic, complete with farms, amish horse buggies and more. Felt so good, wish I could go back but it was 4hour drive away.

Pennsylvania is such a weird state...The east and west are just totally different. It's kinda cool though. Plus you have the amish farmlands in the middle.

This is the best state. Northeast PA is the greatest, Carbon County representing. There is nothing better than this.

Oh shit I just realized the Penn State hoodie. FUCK PENN STATE, it's a bad day to be a Nittany Lion.

PA and about 49 other states are going yellow.

Philly here. I'm voting Trump after voting for Obama. I hope PA goes red

Sheetz is garbage compared to Wawa.

Somehow I saw my first Clinton yard sign out here in shippensburg not my liberal hellhole of delco.
Also theres a few signs i'll get pics of for a later thread , i don't know if it was vandalized or not but there is a sanders sign blacked out with " OK Hillary" written above it .
Alot more trump signs out here too though

Besides the usual university jewry, PSU is not bad.
>.t psu main campus student

Got into it with my parents this past weekend about how Clinton is literally a Moloch-worshiping syphilis-infested globalist puppet and the entire media machine is a propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

I know they're not going to listen, but damnit I refuse to let them only listen to what the local news and the clickbait homepage headlines have to say.

I was a poll worker during the primaries in Montgomery County; more Democrats showed up to vote than Republicans. The Republicans that did show up voted almost unanimously for Trump, though. I think it will be closer than most people think.

Show up and vote.

>PITT BTFO PENN STATE TODAY. WESTERN PA MASTERRACE FAGGOTS

Philly and Pittsburgh have kept PA solidly blue for decades now. PA's been the GOP's white whale, and they're not going to flip for Mr. Cheeto.

Fuck you. Western pa
Fuck you. Wawa is pleb-tier. Sheetz is a restaurant.
Fuck you. Pitt won.

Can I get a blank template for OP's pic?

wawa us such a fucking rip off, even their gas is always higher then the next.
Philly is like 40% white...
Harrisburg is 25% white.. lol

PA will never go Red

South Central represent

PA was a heavy Bernie State, politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/pennsylvania

Just becuase they voted for Bernie doesnt mean Hillary will be getting their vote.

>>Can't walk 10 feet without getting hit by an amish buggy
>t. never went to Pennyslvania

this has to be bait

>amish buggy OR A POTHOLE

The only roads in PA that aren't total shit are the ones the amish regularly use

this
too many nogs and college students

Who /delco/ here?

Doesn't hilary have a 10 point lead in PA?

If it wasn't for all the niggers and spics PA might have money to fix the roads. I think 80% of the tax money goes to the nigger schools and aid.

what do PAfags think of delaware?

Nah Trump is fucked mate i wish he wasn't but Hillarys corruption is to stronk.

You're our favorite county :^)

My mom lives in Wilmington/Claymont. Lots of old white people that drive too slow and lots of niggers prone to criminality

>Delaware
another state that's filled with niggers
but the taxes are cheap

Literally who

There was once a big movement to split the state into Pennsylvania and West Pennsylvania.

That's what you get for a state that's really long where each end adjoins a distinctly different part of the country.

Yah, the bernie people are absolutely key. I still don't have a clear sense of what they'll do.

Honestly I forget you exist.

Delaware is better than it gets credit for.

Broome county reporting in! We're literally RIGHT there! Why won't you let us join?!

>wawa215east

I don't, really. But to be honest I love hooning through the water gap on 80. It's a great relief between the speed limited poconos and the hell of Jersey. Also a lovely place to go camping.

Been only to Pittsburgh how good is wawa compared to sheetz?

>Delco
Brother?

Because you're a slowly dying shithole.

Pennsylvania is just a basket of deplorable bigots - lots of niggers, too.

Please save us from the the Mad King Bloomberg and Counsel Blasio! The Democratic People's Republic of New Israel will kill us all!!!!

I represent both Northeast and West. I am from northeast and go to Pitt. So fuck Penn State.

I am.
With a car
>Can drive in Philly or Camden for concerts
>live in 95% white area
>West Chester is right down the street
>easy to get laid
Growing up before you get a car
>nothing to do
>girls fuck primarily upper classmen
>join the football team or be unpopular. Those are your only 2 options
>dude weed lmao
>everyone has helicopter parents
>dude airsoft and paintball lmao
>lacrosse superpower by 2010
>house parties are wild but usually end in a screeching halt by the po po
It's alright I guess.

610 broomall whadup. go to school at shippensburg though

Sheetz has burgers and fries. Fast food shit.
Wawas has hoagies and soups. Subway shit.

Food is more expensive for about the same quality so worse.

>sheetz
>wawa
fucking plebs

>not going to rutters

Fuck you had a way better time growing up in pennsylvania than I did.

who York-Harrisburg-Lancaster metro area here?

that's one word and they have a new name now i think

How many trump signs are there compared to Romney?

visitphilly.com/events/philadelphia/post-philadelphia-open-studio-tours/

IDK Philly might not be as cucked as I suspected

I think the non shitskin/non urban bernie people will go with trump. they fucking hate hillary and won't be bought as easily with "muh racism"

>but there will be cucks who are "with her"

Drexel Hill master race

I hope you're right. I get how Trump is on fire with the red parts of the state, but even the blue parts of the state are blue collar people living in a decimated place that Trump's policies would stand to revive even more than Bernie's while Hillary just about insults them. I hope they at least stay home or vote 3rd party if they want to protest vote -- that's what I had originally planned on doing.

It's no wonder they're flooding foreigners into here to tip the scales.

wyoming valley rocks

(not including Wilkes-Barre and Wilkes-Barre's nigger districts)

I don't think Clinton can win here. Too many working class people who usually vote Dem won't vote for Clinton. White workers will decide this election.

>America my son you are independent now you must choose names of your towns ,streets,states ect
>will you give them beautiful Anglo name like your brother or name them waka,sheetz and after martin Luther king

>bait
bait
>bait
bait
>bait

A lot of red states are gonna go blue this election due to trump's retardation. Congrats on imploding the republican party.

thats borderline niggertry right there.

PA is a lost cause, Trump would have a better chance in Virginia

We have so many cities and streets we name them after pretty much everything in the world. Did you know that Memphis is actually a city in Egypt? I grew up on a street that most people didn't know how to spell or say. We have places like Rome, Troy, Peru, and probably multiples since you can have one in each state.

montco reporting. only trump signs here

A lost cause? We're whiter than all Southern Republican states. The reason we have been going Dem is because f working class Democrats. That's what Trumps campaign is built around. White people decide this state. Not the blacks in the cities.

np mate. We're crashing both parties with no survivors. Execute the useless traitors.

Lancaster is going red
Pennsylvania is going red
Literally no Hillary signs and the town fairs this summer ran out of trump signs.
I drive all over the state for my job.
The silent majority is real.
t. ex Amish mafia

Vermont is very white too, you think Trump will win there?

A lot of whites here are going to vote Clinton, she won the primary here after all.

yup Section Ape rentals ruined this once white working class town

Same thing happened with Romney. Bunch of signs and he had big rallies here. Did he win the state?

Don't underestimate Democrats. You guys predicting an electoral blowout because of signs and rallies have to remember that many Democrats are lazy, they aren't gonna go to the rallies but they will show up to the polls. Especially niggers.

Vermont whites aren't the same type of Demographics as PA white. Vermont whites are liberal transplants from Mass and NY. PA white Democrats aren't liberal. They vote Dem because of unions. What Trumps campaign is built around.

I always look to see what stickers the union people start putting up. They were big for bernie, but now they seem hesitant as to which way to go.

Nobody seems to want to break the silence yet.

The state is more liberal than you think.

He has not polled as good in this state as he could Virginia. Should he try for PA? Sure, he should try for every state. But let's be realistic, VA whites are a lot more conservative than ours - even our Republicans are a bit cucky, e.g. Specter, Toomey, Santorum, Corbett - I can go on and on. Point is, what he has gained among white working class he has lost among the white professional class.

I don't blame you for questioning Trumps true support. Anyway, I do think he has better chances in Virginia,Michigan, and Wisconsin, but I refuse to write off Pennsylvania because Trump is targeting the right Demographics, and is going against the worst presidential nominee in a while in Clinton.

Unions and minorities have a deathgrip on this state. Hillary will take PA, although I have to say I saw a huge turnout at my voting site during Prelims. This one isn't too cut and dry but I know enough to get my hopes up

>Hail to Pitt

lul H2P and you don't remember Trump coming here? You're a cuck, fuck yourself.

Really? Whereat and how many?

They just tried to pump up her pathetic turnout near me the other day. Kevin Rudd and Obama both had bigger crowds.

I live in Philly, albeit on the outskirts with a vast white majority. I haven't saw one Hillary sign, but I've seen many Trump signs. Clinton 'supporters' aren't enthusiastic about her, not even enough to go out and buy a fucking sign.

I don't know a lot about states but I'm guessing Jersey is usually a blue state cause of how many shitskins populate our cities.

>tfw live in nice suburb and there's trump signs everywhere but it probably won't count for shit

I remember there being lots of bush signs.
But with Romney it's weird. I swear everyone opted out of the election that year. Honestly, people hate Mormons.
t. ex Amish Mafia

We need to make PA go red. Do whatever it takes. Can't listen to these negative assholes on here.

Westmoreland county here. Union Steelworker. Voting Trump, as are 90% of my coworkers. Fuck the international union.

The polls should take into account that most of you guys aren't voting Clinton. Union workers are what makes the state go blue, and if you guys don;t vote Clinton, then she can't win here.

No way. Of course, the faggots, niggers, and cunts are voting for her, but they are few in our ranks. STEELWORKERS FOR TRUMP!

i'm in the automotive business and every single person i've talked to at my shop, guys at different shops, vendors, etc, is voting for trump. i've literally only seen one hillary bumper sticker and it was on a dike's subaru

>Mr. Cheeto
Glenn Beck is running third party?

Yep. I don't know why people are writing Trump off here. It was obvious Romney wasn't going to win here because union workers had no reason to vote for him. Clinton is the worst nominee in decades.

Hey don't knock subarus. They're great for PA driving even though they rust to shit over the course a couple of decades.