>it lost all its values
>over run by refugees and immigrants
>amsterdam total degenerate shithole
>politicians are willingly selling this once great country away for "diversity"

Red-pill me please on this country im lossing it here

At least your a country unlike those guys to the south of you

The Royal House sold out.
Then ((())) initiated their program.
Most people failed to recognize their lies.
The ones that did, feel to discouraged to do anything.
So they post on a Mongolian Horse-breeding BBS.
If you are saddened by what your country and people are being reduced to...

Then go, and do something about it.
It's what you are meant to do.

>At least your a country

for now... maybe we should annex belgium and make it south brabant again

>Then go, and do something about it.

and how can i do that this country is on suicide watch

Start killing immigrants then.

If you're dead inside, make them dead outside

>Red-pill me please on this country im lossing it here

you are already redpilled, the question now is what are you going to do about it?

what is there to do here

must i plan a Coup d'état to bring this country back to greatness ?

I like my country, and I still trust my king. I only wished we spended more on the millitairy. Maybe add drafting again like long ago. It makes people more stronger and happier about themselves.

>still having faith in humans

>i just wish our people had respect for our armed forces
>for me to trust the king it needs its power back because our politicians are selling this country out

>faith in humans

i had faith in the old netherlands. we used to be a world player, we used to be great

Be active in a way that is oppositionary to the global mononization. Get involved with Nationalist groups, or Conservato-Traditionalist groups.

The worst thing you can do right now is be passive and defeatist. They have not won yet.

"You cannot expect for yourself to be a Wave, but each Wave is formed from countless droplets".

atleast ill be voting for the Pvv and try to get a nationalist in power or atleast get a better hold in our democracy,

>this is alteast my start for now

Lol. I stopped in Rotterdam while waiting for a ferry to England on a Eurotrip this summer and legitimately saw as many Muslims as I did Dutch people. It was kind of sad to be honest.

>as many Muslims as I d
>you feel me ?
>can you feel how i feel
>its being invaded

The recently watched a documentary on euthanasia in the Netherlands and you guys are degenerate as fuck. You allow people with mental disorders to kill themselves when the issues are as simple as general anxiety. You've also begun to euthanize babys and autistic children. More than that with each passing year the amount of assisted suicides goes up 15%. get a hold of yourselves. What happened to you guys?

well euthanasia is mostly used for people who really dont want to life anymore (mostly with horrible diseases)

you cant get euthanized as a baby or a autistic child so thats not true.

but yeah i dont know either what happend

You are insignificant. You have England to your left, Germany to your right and France to your south. You're basically a whore getting tripple teamed by 3x big cocks.

It was over from the beginning Grolsch drinker.

>well England is kinda taking its country back
>germanystan is lost forever
>france is all cover up and about to get blow up again by there lovely refugees

>i dont drink grolsch sorry
>i drink Jack daniels and heineken

I wish they would just send all the immigrants to Canada. We may still be a slight majority white, but at least it is easy enough to ditch this shit hole. Considering Canada is one of the ultimate multicultural countries

Should have said that I do like Canada, but it is fubard and places with acutaly history and culture should not be forfeit to niggers, sand niggers, slant niggers and shit niggers

>it's boiling
>boiling anger

Are you drunk lad

>me ?
>now ?

Why not start a militia. Call it a gun club and go out and train with fire arms, talk nationalism and see if you can lobby some local politicians to come shoot with you, gain some traction and talk about alotting more money for military

You used to be a hub of trade and a great world power. What happened, my dude?

soon dutchy, soon...

>lefty fags got power from degenerates
>cucked this country from greatness
>i'm dying inside

wish it was that easy, wish we had something like the 2nd amendment it would have saved this country years ago

my first ever vote will be Pvv so

> SOON

first time voting geert , whines about how cancer the netherlands has become

>mfw

tell me who would you vote for ?

i choose the man that atleast doesnt want to invite a whole cult of death in this country unlike the partij van de arabieren en vvd

>Hopeless
>G
>E
>E
>R
>T
You just live in amsterdam. Go twenty miles out of town and you will find tons of redpilled dutch people.

no no i dont live in amsterdam im like 20 km away from it in a nice town but all leftys

amsterdam is where i go to school and thats a degenerate shithole

You should move to utrict ive heard that its like amsterdam but without the dogfuckers. Also, if you want to do something about it why not form some sort of organization that brings afrikaaners into the netherlands. You could use some sort of excuse as to why only afrikaaners but you will be covertly bringing in redpilled dutch speaking white people to counterbalance the middle eastern hoards.

*utricht

>utrecht

Europe died in 1918

Just do what the Muslims did when the reformations were taking place several decades ago: outbreed everyone else and BTFO the competition with sheer numbers.

Go knock up some sloot and pump out half a dozen kids to raise to be traditionalist and enforce your ideals as a people, and get others to do the same.

fuck it i was too lazy to look it up. i also spelled it correctly the second time but i can't type

>i like you
>based american

>Then go, and do something about it.
A friend of a friend literally had the police come to his door because he had posted on the internet that he wanted a local referendum on whether or not to have an asylum center (you know the type, almost all men with nothing to do all day). The police came to his door, and when he opened the door they told him "you need to watch what you're posting on the internet, you need to watch your words if you discuss a subject like that." And it's not an incident, either: every month the police make these visits to dozens, perhaps hundreds of people. Just to intimidate them into not going too far. And, of course, a guy who organized our branch of Pegida has been arrested not once but twice for a very weak reason ('displaying a swastika', even though the swastika was displayed in the trash along with a hammer and sickle and an ISIS flag). He's actually due in court again soon.

And do you know what's most disheartening? Most people in this country either don't give a damn as long as they have their entertainment and their beer and cheap fast food, or they support the authorities in this.

what does this mean?