Mindblowing how i can browse Sup Forums for 12 hours a day and still not know a single good series to watch

mindblowing how i can browse Sup Forums for 12 hours a day and still not know a single good series to watch

M*A*S*H

>only 12 hours a day

pleb

orphan black

>1.the sopranos
>2.breaking bad
>3.true detective season 1
>4.the wire(if you aren't redpilled)
that's it, everything else is shit

Person of Interest, all 103 episodes.

Mind-blowing how I can browse Sup Forums all day, every day for close to a decade and not want to kill myself.

>gay dramas

faggot

wow fuck you then
pig piece of shit nigger, you cunt

i'm not interested in gay sex with you, faggot. go ask the other faggots who watch your gay shows if you can fuck them.

this desu. I started watching it after reading a PoI thread here last week and it's kino.

Shit list

Seinfeld

those are literally the only good television series
this thread is some kind of cia nigger faggot honeypot pedo romper room FUCK you all

The Sopranos
The Shield
Deadwood
Bates motel
Scream queens
Spartacus
Twin peaks
Rectify
Profit
Sharpe
Lexx
Northern exposure
Get Smart
Boss
Luck
La Piovra
Peep Show
I, Claudius

After watching all of these you can pretty much be done with all tv besides reality tv

>crying mobster
>crying drug lord
>crying cops
>crying criminals

gr8 list m8

Peppa pig the only real answer

Same.
I think this sort of enviornment makes you hypercritical and it's harder to enjoy things when your brain is swimming with memes.
Take a break and take any media you consume with a grain of salt. You can enjoy it without it being perfect.

>accuses others of being faggot
>watches gay faggot shows

the ironing

Bretty gud.
I borrowed my friend's dvd and lost it. Shes never asked about it, but I feel bad.

The first episode of the Sopranos is fantastic. The writing gets dodgy a few episodes in (unstable characterization, ect) but so far it's fun.

This thread is embarrassing.

You could try watching anime. Kaiji is based. You get used to the ugly art after a bit.

American gods desu
Watch it with this user's advice in mind

This place is toxic.

for you

the wire is shit.

watch this

ive been browsing this site for like 4 years now and Ive found like 2 or 3 actual shows I enjoy from it. 95% of the stuff i watch i found out from somewhere else. This board is terrible for tv and movie discussion but the memes are pretty good

>not naming those 2/3 shows