Why are most actors so short? the biggest actors are no taller than 5'11

why are most actors so short? the biggest actors are no taller than 5'11

Other urls found in this thread:

himemer.com/p/turns-out-the-secret-ingredient-that-the-oompaloompas-were-c-1c2b8013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tall people give up and do something else, short people never quit until they're successful

Tall/ripped men don't join the drama club.

Actors haven't been manly since the 50's.

>carried like a fucking child
MANLETS ETERNALLY BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's easy to make a small guy look real, but taller men tend to look out of proportion on camera

>tfw 5'10 in a country where 5'8 is the average
>Literally king of the manlets
>Go to America and never meet another man smaller than me

>feet dangling

Yeah, feels good being a superior lanklet

*stands up to stretch because of bad back*
*falls over because of terrible balance*
*too weak to get up*
*dies of a stroke*

They fit better the frame.

tall men can get laid regularly without being rich and famous. manlets on the other hand need some hardcore compensation

Im sure you're more manly than Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood, Denzel, and The Rock.

Im sure of it.

tfw 6'2.5
tfw girlfriend who is an objective 8.5 always says she loves how tall I am

kys manlets

>6'2.5
>.5
you're not even that tall lmao i bet your whore gf drools over 6'5 megachads and wishes her bf wasn't such a manlet

t. manlet

Clint Eastwood is an actor from the 50's you dunce.

I'm talking about personally, not the characters they play. No the others aren't fucking manly. 1950's actors are largely WWII vets.

>.5
>t. 6'1 guy

>tfw 6' and gf is 5'3

feels good man

They're even laughing at him

himemer.com/p/turns-out-the-secret-ingredient-that-the-oompaloompas-were-c-1c2b8013

>tfw 6
>look like a child compared to any girl who isn't a womanlet and is wearing heels

Honestly, I've come to realize if you have genuine accomplishments in your life and have a real reason to be confident, you can be more appealing than tall people.

Protip: Most all people are painfully average and boring aside from physical attributes.

Really tall people, when shit hits the fan, you'll realize have a false confidence and can easily beta-out.

tl;dr Have real reasons to be confident and you'll be happier and be more charismatic.

Shorter dudes tend to have more girly faces.

Someday I want to be so successful and genuinely happy that people who literally fit the definition of 'plebeian' make fun of me on mediums I'll never see in my entire lifetime.

Same here. I'm 6'4", and my face is a 6-7 at BEST on a good day on top of it, and yet girls still love me.

Drama and theater has NEVER been attended by any manly dude, actors included.

lol sure thing lil dude

im 6'3", so im not a jealous manlet, but that dude is on roids 100%.

Actors are usually the more sensitive/creative type and not athletic or physical.

>Implying you can't be both

this is how the ubermensch is formed.

>tfw the exact same height as kobe

one of the few things i have going for me.

Because too many tall people are entitled enough to think that being tall is enough to be successful without having any other skills or talents. Then they get bitter when it doesnt work out. It basically makes them delusional.

Statistically, it makes things alot easier. Tall people just give off a more important presence just for being tall, so usually succesful people tend to be taller. Nobody thinks it just gives them everything on earth flat out.

Because if they were big they would have played sports in school rather than done drama.

dont bully tall artists. i just didnt have a father figure. i actually wonder if i could have been a jock chad if i played sports, i was 6'3" and lifted just didnt do any sports.

t. assblasted manlet

>i was 6'3" and lifted just didnt do any sports.
user, you MIGHT be gay.

>Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Eastwood, Denzel, and The Rock
I'd give you Eastwood and maybe stallone, the rest are as faggot as it gets, especially rock.

Lots of things make life easier, especially having an attractive face. But all these height threads are evidence of the entitlement of tall people. Why dont facially attractive ppl make these threads like tall people do? Becuz tall guys are entitled. As such, too many tall guys are skinnyfat neets that are forever virgins. Get your shit together guys.

>Why dont facially attractive ppl make these threads like tall people do?
because theyre on instagram, not Sup Forums.

the occasional Sup Forums good looking guy is usually not on Sup Forums either.

actors really are big babies

Tom would mind fuck that brainlet with high level thetan magic. This guy would be so glib Tom would have him apologizing for stuff he didn't even do in seconds

All fucking manlets must hang

5'10 is the average height for a man in the US. You are halving you dating pool, faggot.

how do i get a sympathetic tol gf bros

What's going on here?