So why exactly do alt-rightists hate Muslims?

So why exactly do alt-rightists hate Muslims?

I don't.
I actually met some young Muslim men from Saudi Arabia the other day who were here to study English.
They were very polite and understood all of my political opinions and I once able to talk about the Jews irl with other people that understood.
I just don't want Muslims in the "west"

Oh and they also knew way more about Christianity than your average American Christian.

>So, you came here in search of little girls, Achmed?
>Why don't you have a seat, right over there.

I don't see goatfucking on that list, why are you ignoring the differences between these two groups?

The problem with muslims is that they're sandniggers with subhuman sandnigger minds and cultures.

This, plus I don't want them racemixing with anyone

We don't. Realizing Islam is good for the West is one of the more difficult red pills to swallow

>Pedophile rapist shitskins

>Semitic ethos

This board is mostly satire. While they do have similar values they are too extreme with it and obviously fucking kill people because of their extreme beliefs.

Because they revere a pedophile barbarian, rape each other all the time, don't believe in freedom of speech, and support trannies because they are a bunch of closet faggots. They are the essential degenerate.

Just because you found similarities in SOME values doesn't mean all values converge. Those on the alt right don't want women wearing burkas and preying to mecca. Those on the alt right are white nationalists whereas those in Islam see everyone in the religion as one group no matter the race.

>alt right

nice meme faggot

>Warmongering pedophile rapist shitskins with low IQs and a strong aversion towards human advancement

I don't want them in the west.

They don't want competition, for fear that they might be beaten at their own game.

Because they're not white.

Do you want your local Christian church filled with Christian niggers?

The whole not believing in the Bible thing is the kicker.. oh, and the whole killing Christians thing.

ah yes the 70 iq mudshits and their "traditional" values.

Kill yourself. The west is secular and Islam is cancer. You aren't redpilled. You're a fucking normie.

Because mudshits fuck goats and little children

Because they want to fucking kill us.

i don't mind them in their own countries, for now they are an enemy. it's because of the jews they are an enemy, but they are an enemy none the less.

because we feel sorry all the defenseless goat-anus they rape

+1 for.. I dont.
I never had a problem with true Muslims
Niggers who pretend to be Muslim in America are a different story.
They are still niggers, its not the Muslim i hate, its the nigger.

You'll see the light one day, user

We might have similarities but the key difference is that they want to dominate us and we cannot allow that to happen. Separate but equal at the very least.

stormfags = islam with odin

both are massive fags

Because im a Serb

You seem to have left all of the rape, pedophilia, terrorism, and petty crime out of the Islam column. Thats what most people object to.

Kys

don't give a fuck lad, if you quegs even attempted to bring that shit to liverpool you would get stomped so stop trying to act hard

say what you want about scousers but fighting is one thing we are actually good at

This is so fucking stupid where do I start?
>The "Alt-Right" being an actual movement, and not a bunch of assblasted right wing young people reacting to SJWism

>The "Alt-Right" not having self-conflicting opinions on Israel, gay marriage, women's rights, monarchy, and more

>Currently-immigrating radical Islam against immigration

>radical Islam not being the Syrian refugees

Literally the only word you could use to describe all of "alt-right" right now is anti-establishment. There's a mix of everything from lolbertarians to stormfags getting tossed in there.

The west is degenerate tho.

The alt-right is what's driving Trump

All right thinking people hate Muslims. I've never met a truly rational person who does. Did I answer your question?

Now back to Salon.com with you.

t. ari steinberg

t. joshua ryne goldberg

Muslims can do whatever they damn well please.

...In the Middle East.

It's when they bring that shit to the west, and start chimping out, that's when people start getting mad.

>Why exactly do alt-rightists hate Muslims?
We like these buildings