The female vote

Looks like Sup Forums's intuition on women voting is right... is this the influence of a thinking individual in the household manifesting itself? I've seen that happen in my family firsthand. aunt used to hold all these political opinions, got divorced and suddenly has this new set of opinions, she even admitted to it herself. other possibilities to explain these percentages, anons?

Because the only people who support Hillary are millennial saps who live in cities and think they're living some sort of progressive dream for working shitty jobs, posting their lives to Instagram, and dying alone

Don't forget smoking weed everyday, living with their parents and getting drunk on weekends!

personally, a hillary vote isn't uneducated if your upper class and careless about morality and social stability. Limousine liberals love hillary because she will keep the gdp flowing by following the proxy terror cell format developed by bush senior and company.

Trump is a man of honor and conservatism, he will bring judgement upon the bloodsuckers and vagrants shredding social hegemony and morality.

Clinton is safe, but turbulent (depending on your social and economic status)

Trump is dangerous and brave... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Once again young men with realign themselves with honor and duty and finally banish the satanic degenerations called nihilism and decadence.

>Looks like Sup Forums's intuition on women voting is right
It's nothing to do with Sup Forums. It was known since the cavemen days that women shouldn't be allowed to make decisions that would effect the tribe. Thats why they didn't have the right until 1918. Women don't have the tribal mentality. There are just commodities of the male dominated tribe. I can guarantee you there wouldn't be a single shitskin in white countries if women didn't have the vote

women vote more to the left because they want to replace their father and husband with the government.

it's a good thing women barely vote

Damn sons I couldn't put it any better myself.

Yeah, Hillary will keep the wheels turning and the engine churning in all likelihood, but like the dangerous faggot said somewhere, there is a big cultural aspect to this election like there hadn't been before, and that's where you see the big differences, that's where the stakes are. everything's interconnected of course

Really Made me think.

ill have him know that im not single HA!

miserable cows support Hillary? kek no shit

>They're not real political players.
Fuck off. I do agree that men who are single and masturbate to anime are, overall, worth less than a speck of dust. However, these people are still Americans with the right to vote, thereby being genuine "political players". They should be euthanized to free up resources for people who matter, but before this occurs, they still have the influence to steer America's political future.

>orc poll

>single women
AKA mudsharks and landwhales

How will Trump win without the marine wildlife vote?

women are mentally ill and need to be suppressed. its that simple. their only purpose is to breed.

Dim people are easy to manipulate through group-think, and women are the personification of dimness.

kind of what I meant, people in this board are aware of the dubious value of the female vote

>73+36
>20+53

You wot?

I assume it means % of single women and % of married women

Women love stability and status quo, they also are growing as of recently ever more drunk with their newly acquired freedoms.
As many already meme about it, Trump is less likely to maintain the status quo and more likely to move things (not necessarily forward, but at least in some direction) and that's why he (maybe) is more appreciated by men.
Also, married women, or ones who are in a strong relationship with strong men, will be strongly influenced by them.
Treating women like breeding "things" is downright inhuman, shove this fetish of yours up yer arse and go barter a woman for a couple of sheeps in Africa if you really want a mindless breeding slave.

>american education

Add down the columns, not across.

>State suckling welfare recipient single mothers voting for the same party that will keep them where they're at.

No surprise here

you have to add the figures by column, not row

>married women, or ones who are in a strong relationship with strong men, will be strongly influenced by them.
my point exactly

educate me a bit here, anons. So a single woman gets pregnant willingly in the US or Canada, then she can apply for welfare automatically? in any state? how much will she get?