>see this
>what do

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tristanacooper/status/913454031334502400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I imagine.

Sit and enjoy the show.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

I unironically popped a boner to this scene.

>Pronoun prefix
That's not how you meme, mate.

Scream like a little girl and run.

Don't paste it

Hide my face and bear it.

a succubus would know better than to try and seduce me with this form.

>bottom 75%
alright
>top 25%
marilyn manson

Imagine being her son and jerking off to this scene every day.

Imagine..

I fuck her. That's right, while you little twinkledicks with your memes imagine, I pick her up, throw her onto the bed and fuck her long. Fuck her hard. Fuck her right in the pussy.

Damn Jamie Lee Curtis looks like that...

Critique it and tell her to start over...do it dussimo.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you fuckin' big, all sexy with your tight mask and horrific androgynous monster voice. I would totally throw you out a plane, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is file another flight plan in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only stand in that plane while Bane flaunts his miniscule body for you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his platform shoes and fake muscles, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his big. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells he's SO BIG and DAMN, BANE SOUNDS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and pretend to watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day behind his mask. You've been calling in nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in CIA Academy. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "bigguyesque(for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could shoot every single person in this room before the studio security could throw you out of the plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA . You're not going to lose your career of being in charge here over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Imagine being the janitor on this board and having to be all like "damn, Anonymous, your memes' fuckin' fine, all epic with your rehashed content and horrific unoriginal jokes. I would totally use these memes, both on the internet and in real life." when all he really wants to do is troll another 16 year old on facebook. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit on this board while Anonymous flaunts his disgusting memes in front of you, the Yotsuba B layout barely concealing his putrid body odor and greasy skin, and just sit here, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that meme. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking memeshit but his haughty attitude as everyone in the thread tells him he's WELL MEME'D, FRIEND and DAMN, Sup Forums MEMES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit here and watch his redditish fucking posts contort into types of autism you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of waifu threads and /got/ generals and later alleged cinema threads for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sup Forums. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his scraggly neckbeard as he sucks it in to chortle dismissively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit here and revel in his "dank (for that is what he calls them)" memes, the memes he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous hours. And then the OP calls for another thread, and you know you could kill every single person on this board before the admin could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your future moderator career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

kek i knew this thread wouldnt dissapoint

WHOOMP THERE IT IS

And you do it for free

impregnate her

Ive jerked off to this scene

Same

This.

Literally 99% of people on Sup Forums would.

Ha! You almost got me. 360 degrees is a full circle, right?

I would so hard

>Nice body
>Dem panties
>Face worthy of the top in BDSM relationships, teacher/student roleplay, office whore roleplay.
>lap-dance

Pop a boner and brace for the worst.

Find a paper bag and some lube.

You retard, if you turned 360 degrees you would go forward

Go back to plebbit

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls herself)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

newfags detected
also
>go back to plebbit
>makes plebbit tier observation while using plebbit spacing

This. Is. Not. The. Copy. Pasta. I. Wanted.

I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2004, you go back to plebbit you newfag commie scum

thanks for outing yourself, newfag
Sup Forums didn't exist in 2004, it was /news/

JUST

hahahaha
C U R T I S E D
U
R
T
I
S
E
D

>it's a truman nipticks about an extra S episode

>plebbit spacing???
wtf are you on about? might wanna give that pipe a rest, dude

are you denying the plebbit spacing in ?

You're getting baited pretty hard my dude

fucking newfag

Dude you've just been baited i'm afraid.

haha

just how many levels of ironic b8 are we on now?

no shut up it wasnt a bait it was genuine

Ask her if she would like some Yogurt. Bitches love yogurt.

>later alleged rape victims
Sneaky fucking kike, neck yourself

idk but I definitely bit when I posted the gif, I thought they were legit newfags
yeah it was, my pic is just acknowledging that I bit the b8

Damn, Sup Forums memes look like THAT?

This is the only choice. You all know you would if you would be in that situation.

Fuck I would fuck her even today.

if there were a male version of this i would enjoy it. she looks like skeletor.

First time I ever read the whole thing. P funny

I fuck her pussy!!!!!

Fucking kek

>I don't want to fuck this guy anymore

I would start imagining

Stop being a self hater.

Of course I had heard all the rumours about Miss Curtis. Everyone had their own theory about her. Some thought she was a male through and through, others simply thought she had more male than female hormones, whilst others thought she was a hermaphrodite, i.e. a woman with the sexual organs and genitalia of a man. I had never really formed an opinion myself; I suppose
I just didn’t consider it that often. I had to admit, though, sometimes I would look at her face and notice her slightly androgynous facial features. She seemed to have the body of a goddess, but the face of someone else; she just didn’t look all that feminine in her face sometimes. Neither male nor female – she looked something else, who knows? Maybe that was part of my attraction to her. As I said, though, one thing she did have going for her, definitely, was her statuesque, exquisitely formed body. Having introduced us to her breasts fairly late in her career, they were honestly worth the wait, seeing them in ‘Love Letters’ and ‘Trading Places’, they were nothing short of magnificent – quintessential breasts. Then, in the big budget ‘True Lies’, she showed her body in a sexy new way, engaging in a seductive striptease enough to entrance any hot blooded male. She was sultry and sexy – and she knew it too. Even in the recent years of her career, she seems to have aged very well indeed. Despite appearing in some God-awful movies such as body swap comedy ‘Freaky Friday’, (in which she incidentally seemed very sexy playing a gawky teen), Jamie Lee could still pull the crowds, and men still fell at her feet.

How lucky was I then? I had bumped into Miss Curtis at a particular bar in South Hollywood, (the name of which I shall not disclose), and, upon noticing her, recognised her immediately, she was sitting on her own at the bar, which was fairly empty, wearing a pair of tight denim jeans, showing off her thighs, and a white patterned top; she dressed somewhat young for her years, of course, I did not object, she looked better in that than most stars half her age would. Her hair was short, dyed slightly red, but only in parts, the rest of it was dark as usual. I preferred her with short hair; she was always at her sexiest when it was like that. For some reason, she just didn’t seem as attractive with long flowing hair, her facial features just didn’t sit well with it. She sat there, one leg crossed over the other, sipping from a drink, a cocktail I think it was.

I was in an usually unrestrained mood, an in a moment of insanity, decided to approach her. Putting down my drink I walked over, of course she wouldn’t know me, but I knew her, and I expected she got this all the time.

‘Miss Curtis…’ I stuttered. She hardly moved, still straight forward. ‘I just wanted to say hi, and, well I am a big fan.’ I felt a total prick; I had no idea what else to say. She turned to me, looking me in the eyes, then turned back, saying not a word.

I walked away, and then minutes later, my resolve became stronger than it ever was before. I walked back over to her, and proclaimed; ‘I find you attractive.’ Her interest perked up, and she shot me a glance, asking; ‘really, how much?’

‘Well’ I said, ‘an awful lot. I really do. And I would like to…’ I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn’t, not to her, not to JAMIE LEE CURTIS!

‘You like me a lot? And you want me?’ She asked. ‘You want me in bed?’ I had never heard it put that way before, but I knew what she meant.

‘Well, yes.’

‘Oh and what if my husband finds out?’

I had no idea what to say at all, this conversation had already gone further than anticipated. I looked at her steely blue eyes, and simply replied, quickly ‘he won’t.’

‘OK’, she said.

What happened next still seemed like a dream.

*unzips dick*

I leave and come back with a paper bag.

Has anyone here actually watched True Lies?

It's a shame this meme is the only thing to come from it.

what the fuck? of course. who hasn't seen that movie? what are you talking about?

Childhood fap right here.

There are so many other memeable moments in it, but everyone only comments on Jaime Lee "Not Hot Housewife" Curtis giving an intentionally awkward striptease.

this is and has always been the most famous scene in the movie. get over it

She took me to the bathroom, got down on her knees, and, opening my zip, pulled out my cock, which was stiff since the very first time I saw Jamie Lee that night, and put it in her mouth, slowly, she began to suck and blow. Her lips were red and warm, and they massaged my cock nicely. She looked up at me as I made a conscious decision to grab her hair with one hand and pull it tight. She growled, beast like, and now was really working her mouth over my cock, deep throating me, her head bobbing back and forward, up and down constantly. As she gorged on me, I closed my eyes and rolled them back, in pure pleasure. Her hands had hold of my hips to steady herself. She then suddenly stopped, and moving her head down, turned her head and began lapping at my balls like a thirsty dog. Her tongue licked and smacked against them as they had expanded beyond the size they had ever been before. The long, sure strokes caused a rapid excitement inside of me, and I was about to tell her to start sucking on them when she did so, without me even saying a word. Putting one in her mouth at a time, she was licking, biting and delicately chewing on them simultaneously. When she had done with one, she moved onto the other, and gave it the same treatment; I knew she could tell how full of semen my testes were at this time. After this, she lifted her head up once again, and I could see her pretty face, covered in saliva, and even a couple of pubic hairs. She now ran her tongue over the end of my cock, and then slid her lips over my helmet, gently sucking at that, before once again gorging herself on my entire length. Her more than vigorous pumping led me to come rather quickly, but it was the most satisfying moment I had ever had. As I felt myself let go, I saw the semen dribble from her mouth, and over her lips. She used a finger to clean it, and then licked it off, swallowing the rest.

twitter.com/tristanacooper/status/913454031334502400

Those high waisted 90s thongs

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Indeed. Love that style. Obviously wouldn't work with Chloe and such girls but whatever.

Imagine being Nadal in that final and having to be all like "damn, Roger Federer, your fuckin' quickness and finesse, all centered and balanced and never missing backhands. I would totally have your backhand, both my clay form and the none clay me." when all he really wants to do is insert another 16 needles in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Nadal and not only sit on your base line while Roger Federer flaunts his superior athleticism in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing your receding hairline, and just sit there, shot after shot, set after set, while he perfected that backhand. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking forehand but his superior sportsmanship as everyone on the court tells him he's STILL THE GOAT and DAMN, A 35 YEAR OLD PLAYS LIKE THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his one handed backhand contort the ball into reaching areas of the court you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been injecting nothing but a healthy diet of roids and TRT and later HGH for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the mud huts in Spain. You've never even seen anything this fucking talented before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bandanaed forehead as he strikes the ball in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his GOAT Status "FedeGOAT (for that is what he calls himself)". And then the umpire calls for another let service, and you know you could kill every single person one the court before the slams security could put you down, but you take your second serve, because you're fucking Nadal. You're not going to lose your future Roland Garros win for this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I fuck her while sucking her luscious nipples

Dat tummy mmmmm

CONJOUR FICTIONAL THOUGHTS

need a fake nude version

>plebbit spacing
>falling for that
How's it feel being baited so hard?

>inb4 the munsters edit

Go away. She/he to fucking ugly

I sit down, take my dick out and start stroking.

t. gay fagot poofster fairy nancy boy

The newfaggotry is strong

>walk into room
>perform the the fibonacci pattern and swirl away

ask if it has a dick, if no inquire if she could get one

>We are still ride or die
Obviously on BIG BLACK COCK

MEW LIKES TO TWERK ON BBC