Is there a more based actor in Hollywood?

Is there a more based actor in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/
youtube.com/watch?v=EbK-A-Oe-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=5TQARRckm6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, all of them.

Plenty and better actors. Most who kill their loved ones can fake it better for longer.

fpbp

Why was your wife taking fentanyl, Patton?

Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing the mountain?

Plenty of more based actors but no more based murderers

reminder:

A report a couple of weeks ago revealed his wife's pig carcass tested positive for:

>Xanax
>Fentanyl (A serious drug for terminally ill cancer patients)
>Various kinds of opiates.

But new details have emerged about what Police found laying around inside the house on the night Oswalt's fat ugly wife ate shit & died.

>Cocaine
>Oxycodone
>Hydrocodone
>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
>Dextroamphetamine (dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.)
>TFMPP, or "Legal X" (recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy)
>A prescription bottle missing a label filled with Xanax
>Bupropion (an antidepressant)

radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/

This piece of shit has a 7 year old daughter and his house is filled with loads of hard drugs, yet he spends all day tweeting @ Trump like a butthurt ex-girlfriend. We should call Social Services on this degenerate manlet.

levamisole is just what shitty drug dealers cut cocaine with

He fooled everyone. He made people think he was some super nerd who lived video games and Star Wars when in fact he was a hard drug addict who merely rode the wave of nerd culture.

In a way I have to take my hat off to him.

Here's a bit about his elderly parents having more prescriptions than they'll ever need:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbK-A-Oe-VY

>Whoops All Crunchberries
That was good. Why do modern comedians suck so much compared to this?

or was a super nerd and since he is a weak faggot he became a drug addict

Wow, hollywood leftists hate themselves and their lives so much that they have to take massive amounts of hardcore drugs to numb the pain?
Color me a nigger.

You mad because your shit president is failing at literally everything?

Based Patton "Kill a Bitch" Oswalt.

He was great in Justified. Tim Olyphant outed him as an on-set pain in the ass on Conan though.

LOL. Yeah, he really didn't commit to the bit, did he.

Fent gets mixed into heroin these days. It's part of why the opioid crisis has gotten way worse--it doesn't take much fentanyl to kill you and mixing isn't always perfect, you can wind up with hot spots of fentanyl that stays together.

Calm down Patton. Haven't you got a new wife/gf to kill?

Patton was the name of the best general of all time.

Your move.

Milking the sympathy for your wifes death while you fuck a chick on the side is pretty based actually.

He killed his wife.

Him, Carrey, who else?

The audacity of Sup Forums thinking that if a guy was cold enough to kill his wife and lie about it, he would post on Sup Forums.

>hurr durr my wife's suicided, fuck donald trump. seriously, Sup Forums i expected better b8

The guy is a scumbag. He attacked based James Rolfe on social media because he made a video saying he wasn't going to review that garbage ass Ghostbusters movie. What kind of subhuman filth do you have to be to shit on a guy as nice as James?

Do you mean actors that got away with murder/other comparable shit? Sure. Christopher Walken killed someone. And then there's the whole Lynch/Polanski/Allen. Singer is a known pedo but is untouchable.

Christopher Lee killed a lot of people but nobody complained because the people he killed were Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TQARRckm6U

nope truly the most based serial killer I for one look forward to the biopic

Commies and Nazis. Sir Lee was one of the few british volunteers to try and stop soviet scum from conquering Finland in 39.
Charlize Theron shot her dad but her mother took the blame.
I like this game.

God those Lord of the Rings movies are terrible. Peter Jackson should go back to doing gross out non CGI comedy horror films

What Peter Jackson needs to go back to doing is Tintin. The one they made was legitimate kino, best looking CGI I have ever seen.

>Charlize Theron shot her dad but her mother took the blame.
Evidence to back up this assertion?

>best looking CGI I have ever seen.

Average practical effects > best looking CGI

The real thing will always be better.

Does Patton Oswalt still have a functioning career? Did he ever?

Maybe, but as far as Peter Jackson goes, he should stick to Tintin. It's his only good movie.

The guy is a fucking asshole.

He was just in the smash hit The Circle.

>It's his only good movie.

You have not seen Dead Alive.

>kills wife
>gets away with it
>remarries after one measly year, as a total player would do

truly /ourguy/

I have, Hitomi is my favorite character.

Bad Taste is objectively a better film

Was he the star?

that's bad taste

You don't have good taste unless you like Bad Taste.

that's bad taste

he was hilarious in mst3k. total nerd!

no he shits up the series

A true professional

Please, desu.

Patton was based and wanted to kill commies.
Your move.

Uh, you just won that for me.

Patton Oswalt is named after a based dude who wants to kill Commies.

Most of them

>most
List all actors who are below him.

Based on the suspicious silence I'm going to assume this is yet another idiotic conspiracy theory fueled by the alt-right.

He does!

His new wife is really hot. How does he do it?

He was on an episode of 24 hours. Made me chuckle.

It's just called "24."