Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking...

Ungrateful big lip, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth, cotton picking, wide nosed breathing all the white man's air, watermelon eating, rocks in your shoes walking, spear chucking, ass hanging out, suspicious looking, ashy skin, crack smoking, smelly, nappy haired, sheboon loving, drug selling, swarthy jungle apes

stay triggered drumpfkin

*whips them like slaves*
stand up, apes

Kneeling for the national anthem doesn't mean they have no respect for the country and out troops.

the more I listen to paul mooney the more I realize he's right about white people

rude

I mean even if you don't like it that sentiment pretty much justifies and proves the relevance for their cause. Good job, you played yourself.

Such as?

They still make more money than you.

I'd kneel to if my entire political outlook was from CNN and i genuinely believed that the POTUS is a racist.

But hes not

Get a job dude.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>there's no racism in this country you worthless smelly niggers!!!!!!
lmao fuck off trumpfags no one likes you

>mfw i convinced my dad to cancel his nfl package

The fuck is wrong with Americans

Yeah, sure you did.

When will they address that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks?

When will they address that blacks kill more blacks, than blacks kill whites and whites kill blacks combined?

When will they address that only being 13% of the population that they commit over 60% of murders?

find the nearest object and insert it into your ass faggot

prove you are Aryan
you can't

When will they address that you're a faggot who needs to go back?

good
handegg is a terrible """sport"""

If a white person:

moves out = white flight = racism

moves in = gentrification = racism

sees color = racism

doesn't see color = ignoring racism = racism

doesn't partake in culture = non-inclusive = racism

partakes in culture = cultural appropriation = racism

It doesn't matter what you do it will never be enough

It makes zero sense for the National Anthem to be played at every single sporting event.

Whites see blacks as the ones that got away. They resent them for seeking emancipation for themselves but would welcome them back with open arms if they decided to return as slaves

kys commie faggot

>black people don't have it bad in america!!!
>but look at all these problems many black communities face
where are you going with this

>They resent them for seeking emancipation for themselves

whites literally gave it to them without them doing a fucking thing towards it. You are a stupid nigger.

Why not just ignore it? You're just giving them what they want.