Why do the British get so much better shit than us?

Why do the British get so much better shit than us?

I just got pic related from an import store and it's the best juice I've ever had.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YV8zGNe7Ebg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYPdTvqitg
youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk they're neighbours with Irish niggers, Dutch niggers, French niggers and Scottish niggers. We're only neighbours with American niggers. I wouldn't want to be in their place

Ribena is literally what drooling retard children drink.

Why do the Scottish get so much better shit than us?

I just got pic related from an import store and it's the best juice I've ever had.

Because they were born Scottish, God had to make up for that by giving them some decent stuff

>juice

>drinking juice

fat ass

>irn bru
>juice

Good shit tho

You should drink sugar free mate. That stuff will rot your teeth.

I drink this shit every day.

I took it according to serving size.

M8 they started the enlightenment, don't talk shit about them haggis eating cunts. They founded the modern world.

Uk has some pretty decent beverages, pic related

Don't know or care about what that is

Just more reason to form the Anglosphere my fat patriotic gentleman son friend person thing! Share and a share alike, we take some of your guns and you can have our superior foodstuffs.

Make snake bites m8

No cider on hand unfortunately.

tfw you think about france
but then you remember they got sirop de grenadine

Flakes are fucking lush mate

Then buy some

>Americans call cider "hard cider" because they always have erect hard black cock on their mind

This is my go-to beer. I bought extra after Brexit won.

My mom uaed to by that shit when I was a kid and I fucking hated it.

enjoy your cancer there buddy

American chocolate is pretty terrible, that much I do know

australia has provided nothing to the world but shitposting

What are you talking about homo

fag

That's because they put corn syrup cancer in everything here.

We used to have good food but now we got to go over the border to get decent sweets that don't turn you into a tranny in 10 years.

nevermind, they took out the caramel coloring

Oh but it still sucks that they keep it in fucking clear glass bottles

Please tell me you didn't just drink that right out of the bottle.

Diluted it with water. Did take a sip of it straight though, syrupy as fuck.

>I don't know how to brush my teeth

Because all our shit is fake. Our """food""" hasn't been real for 20+ years. It is made from ingredients illegal in Europe. Ingredients that are LITERALLY toxic waste runoff disguised as food.

These are pretty cool too familam, no guarantee they're 100% British though, or the design is unique to the UK either

I was worried this was a supreme troll for a second. I used to like this shit with club soda or seltzer water when I was a kid.

American """food""" is my area is expertise. I know the truth about this shit and it is worse than most of you can imagine. Especially don't even challenge me if you don't even know what Monsanto is at least.

Wtf is seltzer just call it soda nigger you're not some stuck up French cunt

Ribena is fucking bangin mate.

I blanked for a second trying to remember what I used to drink it with. Mostly cuz I've had quite a few glasses of hops and barley juice this evening. Sorry I sounded to fancy for Saskatchewan.

This. Your companies are legally allowed to put sawdust (called emulsifiers on ingredients) in your food to pad it out and thicken it up. If it's not fatally harmful, then it's fair game to be put in food. It's a shame really.

I think this is why so many fitness nuts come from America, it's not such a big thing in the UK (it still exists, though) but our food, even the processed shite, has strict standards and isn't going to be cancer in a box..most of the time.

No word on what the fuck they put in Richmonds sausages though (a pork sausage made from 42% pork..so 60% of the meat stick isn't fucking meat)

Because all of our shit is made by food laboratories. Entenmann's family of bakers my ass.

I bet you guys don't even know that euthanized pets (cats/dogs/etc) corpses are sold back to dog food manufacturers and mixed in with canned dog/cat food. There is literally cat/dog meat in canned cat/dog food.

Worse yet, the poison they used to euthanize the pets is also still in the canned food. It is proven to contain high levels of these chemicals.

>mfw Americans call juicy bits "pulp".

remember horse burgers?
fcken ell m8

Shit mang I'd forgotten. Horse lasagna, 50p each, 5 for £2

Yeah, but their shitposts are so sublime it transcends all other forms of written expression, the sorry cunts.

>better shit than us
You're a retard and probably rarely shop outside of WalMart.
In the US there are so many small & mid-sized farms and estates that grow nice organic and heirloom genetics produce and raise free-range chickens and meats, you just have to shop around and get involved with your local farmer's markets.

If you only eat red meat twice a week it's a good deal to invest in a garage freezer and just buy a whole deer (or better yet, hunt it) or cow. There are so many services that will butcher and package the shit for you -- if you live with a family of 4 that shit will last you close to a year and if you do the arithmetic is cheaper than buying shit in the store.

America is great for food if you're not a lazy shithead, and you're willing to investigate and get involved with your community.

Juicy bits sounds too sexual for the American market. They prefer freshly murdered corpse gobs. You know, for the children.

>Be American
>No Ribena
Mate not lived till you've had strawberry flavour

youtube.com/watch?v=YV8zGNe7Ebg

Yes. And American """Orange Juice""" too:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYPdTvqitg

It's reflavored using chemicals created in the same labs that make perfume.

Same here, I've actually really grown to like it too. I was mostly a Corona drinker but after Brexit I bought a special edition pack of Newcastle.

Is your boyfriend on board with your dietary choices?

>mfw tropicana got replaced with innocent in my local co-op. Had to start buying the "raw" burns your throat plastic carton co-ops own kind

kek. like dougnuts become donuts because doughnuts is too sophisticated for the consumer market I guess

why are you brits drawn to eating horsemeat?

PORK 4 FAGGOTS

Oh god I used to get fed these as a pre-teen child. It tasted like burnt leprosy meat...even the gravy tasted burnt

Oh I forgot to mention they don't even bother to remove the plastic bag from the corpse before grinding it up into dog food. There was videos of this but they have gone to great lengths to get rid of them.

They really have more control over the internet than ever, it's getting rare that the evidence lasts long enough for people to see now.

>British humor
that is cringey as fuck

I grew up paranoid watching Alex Jones in the mid-2000s while in high school and got freaked out over ASPARTAME FLUORIDE MEAT HORMONE VACCINE MONSANTO then just started ditching processed foods entirely and tried to eat good shit and get healthier.

It's more expensive, but if you plan it out, it's not soooo much more expensive.

>Be American
>Eat sweets
>Turn into tranny

Kek

>double cream sold in America never
ITS NOT FUCKING FAAAAIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea if you can afford to pay $1000 month in food for one person

>>>/plebbit/

God tier snack incoming

It's like canned/tinned hotdogs. I used to eat a lot of those as a kid, you could literally suck them from hotdog to meatpaste through your teeth, it was fucking great when you were 8.

Then you see those videos where to make them they just throw a whole carcass into a grinder, eyes, ears, hooves and all. It's hurts to live after that.

Heres what happens to fido
youtube.com/watch?v=HA1dVYyXc8Y

I think it might have been a law regarding the legal definition of "dough". Have you ever eaten American bread? Not to say you can't buy shit bread in Tesco, but at least there are plentiful options for quality food rather than meme food.

>mfw Chicken and Mushroom mustard race

>most sugary, meme drink we have
>omg le best thing ever, t. burger

Where the hell do you live?

Mate, unless you brush immediately after every drink Ribena will wreck your shit.

Problem is the sugar free Ribena tastes like my ass on a friday night.

Pic related is GOAT squash

Cheese and Onion flavor is banned by international treaty from all potato chips in the USA. This is a crime.

but its made with real blackcurrants you mong

>mfw I moved to Manchester for three years and all the fish and chip shops up here fucking do "Hollands Pies" that taste like fucking shit instead of the one true Pukka Pie...it hurt to live mang. Like seriously I'm one of those that never got fish (too oily) and just ordered a steak and kidney pie to dip chips in

Pukka Pies are just something else

Who remembers Tudor crisps?

I cut a lot of meat out of my diet just because I wasn't liking it much anymore. You can get good meat without having to hunt it down. I'm not too worried about the silly hype. Life expectancy is decades longer than it was in the days of unintentionally organic, no option but free range days.

Just go with what your body craves and don't eat until you are full. Follow the cues nature gives you and you will be fine. Chicken is chicken regardless of how happy it's life was.

Jesus, British bizarre potato chip flavo'u'rs. Am partial to ketchup flavor though.

McCoy's and brannigans were god tier.

What is heavy cream like? Never seen it.

At least you can buy cream cheese by the punnet though right? Might make up for it. The only thing like that I've seen here is some kind of whipped Philadelphia shit with chives

fuark m8, I love robinsons. I've got bottles of summer fruits, lemon, orange and apple. Pic related is good as well and also their elderflower.

Honest they sound rank , but when you taste em they were lush as fuck

Its the same as your single cream more or less.

We do have the best cream cheese but its a small consolation.

I agree with a lot of that and there's certainly hype going on when you talk about this stuff.

I'm lucky enough to get my chickens from some guy basically down the street.
I've obviously never done a chemical analysis of the chicken meat, but I know they're fed grasshoppers, worms, and various shrubs/flowers instead of just a grain diet, and it does make the meat taste richer. I'm sure it's better for the chickens, being omnivores to eat such a varied diet instead of just wheat/corn pellet.

Also, the egg yolks are so rich and deep golden/orange. Delicious.

Do they still make the red bounty? Was the only one I was able to eat, and then they seem to stop it. Dark chocolate I think

Fucking Bounties are rancid tier chocolate bars

One true GOAT bar

Getting into chocolate royalty now lads.

A slang term for uncle toms over here is "Bounty Bars". Brown on the outside, white on the inside.

American """chocolate""" tastes like shit and isn't even chocolate.

my nigger

I had this shit when I visited. So fucking strong, I could only have a shot at a time. Had to throw half the bottle. We aren't missing anything.

Get Teissiere syrup m8, it's the best. Ribena is ordinary stuff.

I actually know a lot of people in my neighborhood that keep chickens in the backyard. Makes more sense than cats, desu. I can see what you're saying. I always hated the flavor of grass fed beef vs. American corn/wheat/grain fed beef. It might be a taste preference vs. health thing, though. IDK.

The smokes and beer will kill me first, though, so I'll enjoy what I find tasty. I'll give it a shot though, since gristly grocery store chicken is mostly what turned me off of meat recently.

Hershey's beats Cadbury hands down, don't be silly.

Flakes are in the US

>A fucking leaf

I bet you had it without water didn't you user?

really down low