TFW when you realize why they made the 3rd episode that way

The arguments made by the crew in favor of leaving the moclan baby unaltered was intentionally bad so that the in the end the baby would be altered and we would all agree to it.

This is how the sneaky cunts mind control us to support gender modification/ transgenderism.

their new episode started with this homo shit again, oh yeah let me totally view these two dudes as a legitimate couple.
how bout NO

>This is how the sneaky cunts mind control us to support gender modification/ transgenderism.
lol you sound, a little paranoid user. I think you need to take a midol bro

they're literal aliens dude

this episode wasnt even that bad

Nice shilling user, we all know they're pushing this shit

>he isn't attracted to dudes

lol kys faggot??

Yup, so much fucking agenda

Yeah they're aliens but we identify with the characters, that's how humans watch a movie

homo aliens who speak english and happen to have humanoid faces.
This is like making Worff have a homosexual affair on Star Trek, it's their disgusting propaganda.

Not at all, I just think paranoid Sup Forumstards like yourself are fucking fun to fuck with. You faggots are entertaining as fuck.

Imagine being this sensitive.

The episode wasn't supporting transgenderism. the entire point was that one specific subculture which provides no benefit to society and will lead to it's members being ostracised and suffering multiple mental illnesses shouldn't be permitted just because of "muh feelings"

It used a pro-sex change context to seriously condemn LGBTetc. behaviours and practices.

The end of the episode, where they show a female alien is their greatest author, and then they rule against the crew anyway and force the baby to conform with society's norms instead of letting one fluke make them change their whole way of life was the best part.

It's done in an outlandish way, only a fuckin Sup Forumstard would think it was pushing an agenda

I didn't like the third episode. Not just because of the poorly executed and shallow SJW related angle but because the pacing was off and it had some serious deus ex machina garbage. LET'S SUDDENLY JUST FIND A FEMALE ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE OUT OF NOWHERE I DECIDE TO SCAN FOR ONE. OH WE FOUND ONE! AND CONVENIENTLY SHE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEIR MOST FAMOUS WRITERS! What the fuck, Seth?

And then at the end that was an interesting sideline, but the court still ruled against them. It wasn't a deus ex machina because it didn't fucking work.

> if you dont want to watch two dudes kiss on camera ur a pussy!!!11

yeah that's what a shill would say

sorry to disappoint not a pol tard. Theyre clearly pushing agendas/ only fucking brainlets can't see it

Umm it's a science fiction parody you mook , convenient shit like that happens all the time in Star Trek so why should The Orville be any different in that regard?

>this fucking whining

What the fuck are you even on about, OP? If you know what it is they're doing, why would you be worried about suddenly being in agreement with the subversion? Why is your whole gay generation so easily lead by the nose? Why do you continue to allow yourselves to be, even when you are totally aware of it happening?

>Orville is going to be cancelled before the end of the season
I didn't need light-hearted adventure anyway

ok but what if, I'm too stupid to even realize their agenda, and too apathetic to care?

lol what if I just want to watch some mother fucking sci-fi?

>everyone who disagrees with me is either stupid or dishonest
if you ever wondered how flat earthers rationalize their memes, this is how. you allow yourself to believe anything with this mental cancer, but unfortunately the type of person who falls prey to this psychological weakness is the person least likely to have the self awareness to pull themselves out of this pit.

It's not "Don't want." It's more like "Can't." And if you can't watch two dudes kiss without complaining about it online that does make you a pussy.

you just reworded his post, idiot

Lol you're such a brainlet, they're supporting transgenderism in a subtle way, they got you to side ith the moclans didn't they? That's the intention of the episode
>It used a pro-sex change context to seriously condemn LGBTetc. behaviours and practices.
Except they didn't because they intentionally used shit arguments.
Shit arguments = barely any condemnation
>The end of the episode, where they show a female alien is their greatest author
More agenda pushing, the two things aren't mutually specific.

Oh yeah bring up flat earth to discredit an argument, nice move, faggot. Next

I can watch it, I wont explode. I wont watch it, because it's homosexual. You go ahead and keep watching it.

This episode was actually handled well.

It took a controversial subject and reframed in a way where you couldn't accurately think one side completely represented a side in the real world. It was a different but similar issue. This is what great sci-fi does. Unlike STD which was WE MUST KILL THE NAZ- I MEAN KLINGONS BEFORE THEY KILL US.

The only flaw was the stupid girl power ending where the old lady was the great writer. It left me baffled because they talked about the writer like he was Socrates, long dead, not fucking Cormac Mccarthy.

just how poor of a reader do you have to be to read my post as anything even remotely close to rewording his post? i'm trying to put myself in your perspective but i can't

What agenda is that? A female was given a sex change against the wishes of the protagonists in order to fit into an alien society. Is it claiming sex changes are ok even though the whole plot was trying to prevent that? Is it pushing feminism because they are arguing there is nothing wrong with being female? Or are they arguing cultures norms should be followed at all costs no matter how detriment they may be perceived to those outside it?

>i'm trying to put myself in your perspective but i can't

that's why you're an idiot, I told you that already

flat earth is a generic placeholder for any belief system that is able to exist despite mountains of reasons to disbelieve it, it could be just as easily be anything else and isn't even the core idea in that paragraph. the fact that this even has to be said makes me facepalm.

take some time to figure it out

i think we're having two different conversations, and seeing as you're incapable of showing the resemblance between my post and that guy's post i'm inclined to think you're just fucking with me.

Can't present a counter argument, brings up flat earth randomly
You hardcore retarded brainlet lol.

They are just a joke about all the female only races in original Trek.

It's not gay. It's just a joke. And the trans episode wasn't explicitly pro trans.

Also, stop staying brainlet you teens. Jesus.

>Yeah they're aliens but we identify with the characters

Literally this.

It's a human with makeup on, even in universe.

i think you're mentally broken. i brought up flat earther as an example of people who are also doing what i'm criticizing you for doing. i could've just leveled the criticism in abstract form without providing any concrete examples, but i thought it would be too hard for your pea brain to wrap around. i'll say it again since i'm dealing with a brainlet: i'm not calling you a flat earther, i'm saying you're guilty of the same thing they're guilty of (which is dismissing anything and everything as lies and conspiracy)

I thought it was comedy
It was pretty funny
faggot aliens haha

the trans episode was almost a feminism vs transgenders infighting allegory

false flagging libcucks like you are the worst cancer of all

nope ur just a total and complete idiot. Get used to it, somebody as advanced as you wont grow out of it anymore.

> call him poltard
> he calls you a brainlet
> you call him flat earther

none of you presented anything other than an idiotic insult with zero content. The fact that you cant see the core essence of these posts is because you're an idiot, you have zero practice debating and you will never ever grow out of it. I expect your next post to use some irrelevant subpart of your insult post and be held up to me as if that would add to the post in any way.

>Sup Forums falseflags

Falseflags need to stop. It is the single worst trend on Sup Forums to ever happen. Shill falseflags, lib falseflags, Sup Forumsfalseflags. We cannot have a quality community while people do this. It is the most Jewish tactic.

It needs to fucking stop.

All the obvious voices of reason were against it and the shows narrative was clearly against the sexism

oh haha you already did it here, "look, i didnt call him a flat earther mom, i just said that he behaves like it!!"

>call him a flat earther
see this is where you're wrong. the fact that you can't see me using flat earthers as an example of a more abstract criticism is why you're an idiot. you have zero ability to read basic english and you'll never grow out of it. see this post for more details

As for the gay aliens, what are you, a conservative ultra Christian grandpa that thinks rock n roll is the devil's music?
It's called fucking comedy

It was handled great, to mind control you into a position. Moclus does not exist, neither do moclans but humans who want to modify the gender of children exist and they got you to side with them in this episode.

I have no problem if some adult dude decides he wants to chop up his dick one day but no way kids should do it since they're still developing.

Unisex species are actually a thing you fucking false flagging faggots

a comparison is not the same as a buzzword meaningless insult, if the comparison if valid, in the aspect which you are comparing. the reason you're feeling frustration right now is because you're very dumb.

But in the context of the show, it's the opposite. The Moclan wanted to modify the child so it could fit in with society and could lead a happy life. In real life, that would mean not going ahead and giving hormones to children, so they had a chance to fit in with society even if it means suppressing some of their individuality.

By arguing (and acknowledging) that the child should lead a life as a freak at the fringe of society, the crew wanted to put the burden of slowly changing Moclan society on the back of a person who could not make an informed decision about it, just like parents who put their 8 year old boys in dresses because they once looked at a doll do. The argument was basically "It's not about you or your moral crusade, it's about the happiness of the child and you have to be realistic about what life it will have if you go ahead with this".

Dropped

>more agenda obsessed media
Should I be surprised?

>but humans who want to modify the gender of children exist and they got you to side with them in this episode.

But the sex change was to stop the kid growing up as a super special snowflake and enforcing the will of the state on a retarded parent who wants to let their kid grow up an outcast

You're taking it too literally. The episode was condemning Bortas and the crew for wanting the kid to stay female despite that not being in the kid's best interests because of their liberal agenda and feelings.

you are desperately trying to justify your idiocy. You know goddamn well yourselef that saying someone is behaving like an idiot is functionally almost identical to calling them an idiot, especially if your post contains no other content or proof explaining why you would think that way.
You are a prime example of a dumb idiot teenager who cannot think himself out of a shoebox.
When will you attack some spelling error I made? I'm waiting, in fact I put one in just for you.

Very convincing dude. I call you brainlet, you call me brainlet. Lmao you're pathetic, go bring up flat earth in random threads, your mom really should have swallowed.

I'm sure that's how it was intended but it didn't come off that way in reality.

This isn't a false flag you dumbfuck. But sure keep crying after you get btfo. I'm enjoying your salty tears

HAHAHA LOOK HOW STUPID THOSE ALTRIGHT DRUMPFLETS ARE EVERYONE I'M PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LIKE THEM
Who's salty here? He won, get over it bitch

This is what they wanted you to think it was about. The reality is they wanted you to agree with child gender modification. They then wrote to justify why it makes sense and to get you to agree to it. Once you agree that child gender modification is ok, the reasoning part is irrelevant because the moclans aren't real, it's a fuctional planet. Slowly but subtly you're now more open to child gender modification even though you might not know it or admit to it.

the entire point of the episode was to be such a clusterfuck of ethical and moral dilemmas, that it's very difficult to clearly side with one side or the other, and almost impossible to make parallels between them and real-life issues

fucking gay shit!! - but they're a single sex race, what did you expect? also one of them was a female derp plot tweest
tranny agenda - the baby did not have any mental disorder like gender dysphoria, being a female was the mutation itself. they're turning a healthy female into a male because of societal pressures
but that's sexist!!! women aren't as good as men?!? - they show a female who's perfectly happy with her life even as an outcast
women can be just as strong as men!! - women from a completely different species, it's like comparing female gorrilas to male dogs
they do the operation anyway! tranny propaganda! - they're a very conservative people and that's the norm for them, against the wishes of bleeding heart good guy "federation" or union of whatever it's called

Yet all the heroes were against including the black woman who's opinion is held in very high regard to SJW logic

you're confused so let me break down what happened.

i accused someone of having a certain psychological flaw, which allows them to rationalize their inability to persuade other people. i used flat earthers as an example of a group of people who also share this flaw.

your confusion stems from the fact that you're unable to comprehend the idea that a comparison is different than an insult, even if someone might be insulted by being compared to someone they don't like.
the difference is that a comparison is backed by an argument. you are similar to x because you are y. an insult isn't backed by anything, it's just an assertion. this difference is important because when you respond to a comparison, you can attack the argument, i leave you room to show that you aren't a y and therefore not like x.
responding to an insult is different, because there's no substance behind it you can either just deny it or return more insults, so it becomes a shitflinging contest.

because you think those two are the same thing, you accused me of being no different from the guy i responded to.

see my other post. i call you a brainlet because i have demonstrated that you're a brainlet. big difference.

Ah yes, first flat earth now trump? Lmao cry more bitch. I don't give a fuck about mr small hands or shillary.

Although I do NOT plan on ever having kids, and don't care what crazy shit people do with their kids so long as I remain directly unaffected.

I never said anything about flat earth
All of Tv thinks you're a retard mate

The whole planet think you're a retard dude. Stay in your basement.

This thread is just 2 (or more) idiots, probably friends, false-flagging.
Move along, nothing to see here.

>sound, a
I don't care about what you're doing, but please do it better then this.

lol you really are completely gone or trolling

what's the matter?

"oh hey I said that you act like a KKK racist nazi but no it wasnt an insult, cuz you are free to prove me wrong XDD"

just kill yourself, you are a goner

>thinking i tried to justify myself by saying i didn't insult you
you seem to think i give a fuck about your feelings. i don't want to just call you inferior, but demonstrate that you are, so that you will feel within your soul, that being you is wrong.
what is this, kindergarten?

right click in your browser, save the page and store it on google drive. Read it again when you're 18

but i'm probably older than you.

to laborate on why you're stupid, you seem to be thinking i'm operating on some kindergarten logic where a kid tries to avoid responsibility for insulting someone by saying they were just being speaking the truth instead of being mean. in reality my argument is that my insult has more legitimacy than namecalling precisely because it's true. no matter how many times i try to explain it, you keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

Fight, fight distract from the thread

This board is pic related

Look, I don't know what you're saying. And I don't care.
I wanted to saw this, though, and you made a thread with Bortus so that's my in.

Anyone else love Bortus and Klyden? They're the only couple on the show, and Klyden isn't a cast member. Not even like, a low-level peon like Keiko was. Just a civilian. Unless they haven't even adressed what Klyden does, yet. I'm just in love with their interactions, as a married couple of obese gay black men. It's fantastic.

i like bortus' calm demeanor and logical personality. he's my favorite character on the show.

dubs relentlessly speak the relentlessly relentless truth

>82 posts
>27 posters
Most likely 50 posts are two guys. Just a conversation between tards here.

I too like his personality, other then the gay stuff. They should have just made him from an actual all male race instead of transgender Klingons. That would have been more interesting.

Say you have a couple, and both members of this couple are capable of getting pregnant. Which spouse should be the one to get pregnant, the officer on the interstellar spaceship, or the layabout who watches classic movies all day?

Moclans were both conservatives and feminist at same time, they were literally inversion of feminists, dude bros with explosives, beer and vidya.

it's not who does what in the starship. it's who does what in bed. the bottom gets pregnant, of course.

i was interested and curious about the moclans in first two episodes when i thought they were an actual one-gender species.

Their interactions make it pretty clear which one is the bottom, and it's not the one who laid an egg.

Imagine being this brainwashed

lol i wasn't really serious about the bottom thing, was just joking and was not even thinking which one is bottom but now that you mention it i remember how dominant klyden is and i do believe you are actually right.

with no access to server logs, we can never be relentlessly certain

so Orville-fags, tell me this. I only watched the first 20 minites of the first episode before I tapped out from the cringeworthy humor.

Is it all just garbage Family Guy-tier comedy, or does the show also try to be semi-serious?

it gets more serious with every episode
first one was goofy
second is serious with a somewhat goofy resolution
third and fourth are straight-serious with a dick jock here and there as a filler

watch at least the second ep before making a final judgment, pilots are usually rough

>2 human males with blue makeup having graphic anal sex and choking on each others blue dicks

>dude it's just aliens ;V)

semi serious.
Last episode had Liam Neeson cameo in a serious part.

I don't think anyone left that episode thinking Transexing babys is okay...

Out cbs shill!

I love the mental gymnastics Sup Forums has been doing since this show ended up being an SJW shitshow and Discovery ended up being politically neutral and good.

>show alien race female Alara Kitan with superior strength
"women are as physically good as men!"

No dingus, you just proved that some races/species are superior to others... you haven't shown gender equality, you've shown racial superiority. This show is pro-Racism, I approve

>the helmsman doesn't know a bunch of general knowledge
>(the guy who pilots a fucking intergalactic vessel everyday)
"men and women are equal in their intelligence!"

No dingus, showing an individual male as "unintelligent" doesn't prove anything. I could show you a tall asian man and it wouldn't prove chinks weren't short. The bell curve means that you can have unintelligent men, but the most intelligent people are almost always men.