Civcraft General

After a long 8 months, the outpost of Sup Forums and channers on a server filled with degenerate scum is once again looking for people to fill our ranks. For those who don't know, Civcraft is a minecraft server where different groups of people compete and survive.

We are a bunch of about 30 active people, with a wider community of about 40. Our town is a pan-chan town (we also have a small Sup Forums outpost and a /k/ town), but we are looking to split off a separate Sup Forums specific outpost at some point in the near future.

Who We're Looking For

1. Builders and architects to create works to last the ages.

2. PvPers and warriors to protect our lands

3. People who just want a community to hang out in and talk about trump, while pissing reddit off something fierce.

——

FAQ

——

-When you log in, contact Tigen, bgbba, Aufdenstadt, Auxchar, or awoo by typing /msg (name) and then the message itself. They will guide you to the main city

-If you are really dedicated, keep dying until when you press tab it says 'Eilon' in the top left corner. Once you are there, go Southwest until you pass through a portal that goes to our lands. Our main city is at 420x, 0 z

Server IP: mc.civcraft.co

Mumble Server: 192.96.206.104 Port 40131

(Pic related, we sold paintings of Pepe last map to great effect)

Other urls found in this thread:

mumble.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pics?

Nice, dude.

>this is now a Lyski thread

>for newfags

This faggot is one of the redditors that play on this server. Somebody found his doxx, and keks were had. People got banned, so we made him a meme.

>playing minecraft
Rules say only 18+ allowed on.

Some (Old) screenshots of the Chan town

What version of minecraft

shader got fucked but good view anyway

Render of the town on the previous map, Volkstadt

Every single building is lived in. No bloat, no mess. The city lives, grows, and shrinks with the population, so that new players can easily integrate themselves into the town landscape.

Volkstadt was the premier city on the previous map and held domination of the culture for over a year.

Playing minecraft with 4channers is terrible. Yall are just a bunch of griefers and douches.

it's shit
literally no one there

t. reddit

4craft channers and civcraft channers are actually quite different, the former being what you described.

Another screen of Volkstadt

Channers stay outta me swamp.

Surprisingly not. We do get griefers and douches, but they usually get themselves pearled (imprisoned). We're actually pretty effective at being economically competitive with others on the server.

Literally false. We're one of the larger groups on the server. Some people are leaving because the admins are retarded, but to BTFO the admins is actually motivation for a lot of us. I actually wrote a decently sized project in C++ for the sole purpose of making fun of one of them.

The current group is mostly folks from Sup Forums, but there's a few from Sup Forums, /k/, and /tg/, as well as one or two reddit converts.

Where do I find my people to raid.
I gotta get some coin for my gang, the Burners

Just come to us, we'll help you out senpai.

Where's "us"?
Keep in mind, for some fucking reason I can't see coords on my F3

Message bgbba or Tigen ingame.

Your mumble server is a lan IP you dumb fuck

CIVCRAFT FUCKING SUCKS, ITS GRINDY AND TIME CONSUMING AS SHIT

JOIN POLANDCRAFT, ITS FUN AND FULL POF FELLOW Polacks

IP: polandcraft.tk

You should probably just come into our mumble.

192.96.206.104:40131

I have not played minecraft in a couple years.
Is there a guide on how to set up for this server?
If not what mods are you using if any. What version of minecraft and can i use a pirated copy.

Actually, you're right. It is grindy and time consuming. It's why we have the advantage: we're the only ones autistic enough to power through with it, while the redditors just bitch and moan about it.

I suppose you could just go to polandcraft, but I'm sure they'll just shut it down in a month.

No pirated accounts, unfortunately. Pisses me off.

So the version is the latest version and we can teach you once you log in. No mods, just plugins.

>Is there a guide on how to set up for this server? If not what mods are you using if any.
Optifine
Better PvP
JourneyMap
Schematica
SkyNet
Gammabright
Macro/Keybind Mod

>What version of minecraft

>can i use a pirated copy.
No.

fuck, i really don't want to give the micro jew $27 for an incomplete game. Is this server worth it?

Yeah, I just logged on and it's pretty cool actually.

No, the server isn't worth it at all, but the memes are. It's really up to you.

Nice.

>Unknown host
wat

What, the server or the mumble. The server Ip should be mc.civcraft.co and the latest MC version. The mumble, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Hey Libra
Burners rule

Alright Im gonna buy it but im stuck on what to make my user name. Any suggestions

Oh so they finally finished new Sup Forumsegas. Guess I should go visit.

typed in the server ip correctly, keep recieving same message

Kill_All_Jews_6Million

Also, they're using a shitty custom shard system, so you can't rely solely on coordinates for navigation. You have to know which shard you're in, and go from one shard to the next through portals along the world borders.

nevermind sir, im retarded and left a space in front of the ip

Penis_Mangler?

KebabRemover1997?

Make sure you have 1.10

Too long It can only be 16 characters

Eh, it isn't quite finished. We still have a ways to go (Gomorrah isn't done, Tops and Ultra-Luxe aren't started) but it still looks pretty nice.

Ooh, nice. I would recommend Fuck_Maxopoly for a meme name, but it's up to you. (Maxopoly is the worst of the admins.)

>KebabRemover1997
Yes this is it

Negro_Slayer_88

Nigger I played 2.0. I know how shit works
Sounds good. I might take a trip to see how it looks. Quick question, how is Sidon doing? I was a citizen of Aytos back in 2.0 and know a few Sidonians.

Ok i just bought and installed minecraft.

Last time I check it was looking pretty good and had some nice builds. It did get raided recently though, so I don't really know how it is right now, but I doubt much was destroyed.

Congratulations

Sidon? I don't even know. It's not doing as well as us, I know that for sure.

So it took a map reset for them to get their shit together. Hilarious.

Do you remember the Kingdom of Mer? We stole some land and a bunch of people got super pissed about it. I was a member, I came from MinerAp.

We are doing solid. Old, unused development is torn down to make room for incoming players. We focusing on function and efficiency. We just completed a new bridge over the river as a town project.

I didn't expect it to. Aytos suffered from a lot of internal bullshit in 2.0. Its the reason I left.

Dude who used to play Civcraft here. The Sup Forums dudes there are pretty based. If you want a good little gig to build autistic block shit and kick the shit out of faggy Redditors Civcraft is 4 U

Says the guy who posts trap threads and smug anime girls

I originally played on the Server when Rome was the biggest power. It was real fun.

So what cities is everyone apart of here?

Also how many of you know Yearn?

You mean Mir?
Chan dudes got into a scuffle with the remnants in the end of 2.0, assembled a big international war party and kicked them the fuck out of the southern frontier lands. Shit was cash.

What mumble program should i use

Fuck off Yearn/Kovio

Just use the latest version of mumble.

I'm neither Yearn or Kovio.

But judging by the yearn/kovio salt I'm gonna guess this is bg

mumble.com/

No I'm Bob

>Yearn
You mean the traitor that sold out to the redditors, that Yearn?
Yeah, we're familiar...

So i just logged in

Still mad about that huh? Well I don't know enough about what happened so I'm not taking a side. Yearn seems pretty nice to me but what do I know?

You should join the mumble, it'll be a bit confusing if you don't have a dude on here verbally explaining shit tee bee eigch

Oh okay Reiko

Won't even let me log in the server keeps disconnecting me

Im setting it up now

Not reiko either. You probably don't know me. I'm irrelevant on the world scale.

If you do know me, here's a hint: I live in Libra but I've been inactive for about a month.

>irrelevant
Hey that makes two of us

Oh neat. So which civ are you guys recruiting for? Chancer or someone else?

Chancer

Keep 'em coming.

>successful shill wave

We're the Federation of Chansylvania. The town with Sup Forums people is our capital city, Chancer.