What is Sup Forums's opinion on based weev?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on based weev?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clGr4ZYFb6w
storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in
dailystormer.com/daily-stormer-fliers-on-hacked-campus-printers-make-students-cry/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLBl8p_mM5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Used to talk with him on ED IRC. Cryptojew. Very educated about the bible. High af.

so does he really hate white goyim?

>Cryptojew
Explain

He looks Jewish, to be honest, family.

I would be sad if he was chosen

How many Jews live in the Ozarks and are called "auernheimer"?

Met him on Undernet IRC in like 1998. He was stupid and annoying then, and later on the Gay Nigger Association of America IRC channel he was still annoying.

Not sure why that faggot is internet semi-famous

Look up his last name

It's not Jewish.

I don't know anyone from the Ozarks.

How many Aryans do you know that look like that? Mischling at best.

pretty kewl, does send nazi to rpitner

that sure was a short exchange

Spoke to him briefly. Comes off as a hot-headed know-it-all since of his fame. It's like people think he's a great hacker since he was caught. He needs to think things he does/says through more before he does them.

I don't hate him or anything though. He's definitely an asset to our cause currently.

Is Weev an anti-semite?

youtube.com/watch?v=clGr4ZYFb6w

Absolutely based, with his heart in the right place.

I watched a Netflix show about him kek

I'm burned out on watching crazy YouTube people. I honestly am.

He does a lot to help people out in the alt-right community with websites and stuff.

seems like a good guy

mid-late nineties IRC was poppin, i got so much IRC pussy it was crazy. gave one a legendary dicking-down and word got around I guess and all these chicks started sending me nudes and i fucked a bunch of them

Weev is right. TRIGGERING IS THEIR WEAKNESS, TRIGGER THEM AND THEY WASTE THEIR TIME AND ENERGY, TRIGGER THEM AND THEY ARE PARALYZED, TRIGGER THEM AND THEY REVEAL THEIR TRUE REPELLENT SELVES

he does sound a little egotistical, but then, he did invent the idea of sending propaganda to every internet exposed printer in the entire world with a bash one liner. don't know about you, but if I had thought of that, I'd be a bit pleased with myself

sauce?

Oldfag detected. GNAA was fun

The jews used the force of government to compel him to take the internet seriously.

Weev nailed it here. He's a hacker and he taught us how to hack the SJW's minds.

storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in

dailystormer.com/daily-stormer-fliers-on-hacked-campus-printers-make-students-cry/

name of that show?

I wanna say like hacker wars or something edgy about hacking.

Nah that came organically. They'd get triggered by everything and it was funny to us, so we started triggering them for laughs, then we realized it short-circuited their brains and caused them to drop their facade, and what we were laughing at is what would alienate all sane people.

every exposed printer in the entire fucking world, top kek

he claims to be the first to parse the ashley maddison leaks and shame individual wankers too

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLBl8p_mM5w

manlet that wishes he was aryan.