FREE MONEY FOR ANYONE WHO BOUGHT MILK

HEY FAGGOTS

THE MILK INDUSTRY JUST GOT FUCKED UP THE ASS

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dairy-industry-cows-settlement_us_57d1a4ade4b03d2d459926e4?

ANYONE WHO BOUGHT MILK IN A FEW STATES GETS TO SPLIT $52,000,000 USD

GET IN HERE

why? this makes perfect sense for them to do as an industry. Do you not already understand how unbelievably cheap food is? Why be a parasite like this

I buy fresh milk from my neighbor.

hey if only 52 people sign up this means i will get 1 million usd

if you don't wanna be a parasite you can go fuck off

this thread is for people who want money

Is breast milk part of the settlement?

then why are you advertising it

lucky sumbitch. I used to have people down the road that kept goats.

>Huffington post.

Class-action lawyers are the absolute lowest variety of kike.

stop killing cows to jew your way to artificially keep prices high.

How likely am I to be caught out if I lie about my residency?

True. So many legitimate opportunities to use a class action lawsuit, but they usually only jump at the opportunity to arbitrage the legal system to make a buck.

dude this shit is a scam I saw an add for this on skype

fucking shills

>Not liking high prices
>Defending class-action lawsuits
Holy shit, boy.

Dis.

so, like, $100 per cow they killed?
somehow this doesn't seem like it's going to be hurting them too bad.

This.

Just reported you guys to the FBI

what states you fuck

Be producer.
Have excess production.
Scale back on infrastructure. In this case you're getting rid of cows instead of machinery.
OMG PRICE FIXING SCHEME! GIBS $52 MILLIONS!

This is how Marxists ruin economies.

This is the real question.

Here are the states

This map is racist. It doesn't matter if you're black or white.

ROTTERDAMN 2.0 IS GOING DOWN IN AUSTRALIA

GET IN HERE

You're not talking about 1 producer making a decision he thinks is best for his farm.

You're looking at someone with a lot of money buying out mostly smaller farms of their cows and slaughtering them while they are still in their prime.
They didn't try to gain a greater market share by making their milk cheaper with all these extra cows. They just killed them.

This is fishy as fuck and almost certainly needlessly callous.

>California is on the list
Why don't we just send the money directly to Mexico then?

b-but... muh free market

I live in Colorado wat do

So what? Is it a crime to sell your business to someone who plans on liquidating it because it might mess some "Central Planning Supply Chain" bullshit? No it's not. From your biased article:

>A 2009 analysis by Scott Brown of the University of Missouri-Columbia found that between 2004 and 2008, herd retirement added an average $0.59 per 100 pounds of milk.
OMFG ITS NOTHING! It's literally adding 2 cents to the price of a gallon of milk....

REEEEEEE GIBS $52MIL CAPITALIST PIG DOG! Fuck the lawyers that cashed in on this bullshit.

>huffington post
Faggot, provide an archive link before posting. I'm not giving any click revenue to that marxist rag

Eh, doesn't apply to me since I'm lactose intolerant and haven't had real milk in years, only the lactose-free stuff.

I forgot one other thing. Since they were selling the cows for slaughter early, do you know what else it did? Drove down the price of beef a little bit.

Free Market fixed it. Consumers win again. Except now we have to the cost of this $52mil lawsuit....fucking Marxists.

>doesn't apply to me since I'm lactose intolerant
Spotted the nigger.

Thanks 4chin you've finally got me some money (50 cents)

Imagine them killing of 500000 wives

youre goin to jail

Make an archive link dumbfuck noob, you just gave a bunch of shekels to huffpo...

>Drove down the price of beef a little bit.
oh. fair point.

>Free Market fixed it. Consumers win again. Except now we have to the cost of this $52mil lawsuit
They wouldn't have settled if they weren't doing something foul. Not for $52 million. You could pay a team of lawyers for a decade with that or more.

Oh boy I can't wait to collect my half of a cent in milk reparations.

wtf a buck each?

States involved:

Arizona
California
District of Columbia
Kansas
Massachusetts
Michigan
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
Oregon
South Dakota
Tennessee
Vermont
West Virginia
Wisconsin

did you milk him yourself?

>and haven't had real milk in years, only the lactose-free stuff.
it's from 2003 to present

Wow look at all the niggers in this thread thirsty for free handouts. You are all a bunch of gibs me dat niggers that want something for free just because a company took advantage of supply-demand knowledge to get the prices to where they wanted.

News flash: You bought the milk at that price, which means you were willing to pay for milk at that price, which means there's no fucking issue here. Just the free market at work.

Bunch of niggers the lot of you.

deal with it

>common law

not an argument. because you're a Jew faggot protecting people that cause the likes of the housing bubble that fucked this country.

>lactose intolerant
non-white detected

>defending practices that directly harm the consumer
Great bait my friend! Next time, post it to redditQ

>INSIDE of you, Minnie-My milk is the best thing in the world!
l-lewd

I'll also do the same when it happens to Well Fargo for what they did because they are going to stick it to the real account holders to pay the settlement and I'm not having that shit.

What do you expect? We're capitalists.
Reap what we sow.

Where the fuck do I signed up. I drink milk all the fucking time

>tfw I live in California

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

Interesting. A few months ago, milk suddenly dropped like a whole dollar in price, bread around 40cents, and eggs like 70cents. Wonder if this has to do with it.

Florida here...
What happens you submit s claim, and you're not from one of those states?
Because I just did..

Dude what they did is so many levels of fucked.

Nah, m8. That's all the extra growing season from global warming.

You're literally going to get $3.50.

>companies purposely artificially change their prices to fuck people over
>court of law determines that this isn't allowed and that those people are due their money back
>people who spent more get some money back to counter this

What's wrong with this? The extra money was determined to not have been the companies' anyways, just putting it back in the original hands.

That's not how class actions work...

Demand for milk is relatively inelastic, and knowing this they employed artificial scarcity to make consumers pay more.

Reported to the FBI, NSA, CIA, TSA, DEA, ATF, USDA, & FDA

rot in prison you sick fuck

>Tfw i live in one of the applicable states

youre gonna be rich