You'd need a pretty high iq to understand

You'd need a pretty high iq to understand

all im saying is you know that kid with the glasses you used to pick on? yeah well if you knew what was going on inside his head you'd probably think twice
thats all im saying

My iq is 105 (that's 10 points above average and 1 point is like the difference between a man and a dog) so I'm pretty smart, this show seems stupid to me
They're not even real people, why should I care? IT'S FAKE, YOU SHEEPLE
WAKE UP

>tfw 144 in an online test
R&M is allright

I doubt anyone who likes this show actually has an IQ above 130. I'm sure there are plenty of 110-115s who think they're advanced geniuses for watching this shit and posting on reddit everyday though.

People just want doc brown and Marty wacky inter dimensional episodes, not bs Divorce crap

This line legitimately feels like a parody of the show. You can just see the heap of shit who believes they're super cool and edgy who wrote this validating their shitty behavior in life.

105 is within the range of error for the normal tests.

You're not notably smart unless you score at least one standard deviation above the mean.

>suddenly Beth is supposed to be super smart

Nice ass pull feminist writers. I feel like if this was supposed to be known they would have mentioned/hinted at it slightly in the previous 2 seasons.

This is the part of the show where I knew the creators really *GOT ME* JUST ME* Bravo Dan.

That line didnt even click with me until this thread, it makes absolutely zero sense until you realize that some people actually think like this to justify the terrible way they live their lives.

Beth has never given any indication that she's intelligent.

All women are smart and funny, deal with it.

You have to be smart to be a surgeon, don't you?

>Beth has only been an annoying selfish cunt, all of the sudden she is a evil bitch, and then they attempt to spin evil as smart

Guess hitler was smart

A horse* sugeon

Sounds like you're just jealous

>implying Hitler was evil
Uh what?

Excuse me?!

I'm so glad I'm not a teenager with a show like this, I was the kind of edgelord dweeb who would worship the bullshit they crap out.

Jesus christ the fact that this argument came out of Jerry's mouth should tip you off that it's a bad one but people parrot this shit anyway

oc btw

Is there no place for a man with 105 IQ?

I used to think people who didn't think weeble and bob were funny were morons.

Christ... I'd want to murder that version of me

help me reddit how can I enter into the Rick mindset

Stop exercising and getting fresh air or sunlight until you feel like the world has turned against you.

Detroit is getting pleasant nowadays I've heard

No! It only seems that way. In fact, it's made so that unintelligent neanderthals understands it, and it makes them believe that they are smarter than they really are.

>tfw intelligent enough to understand R&M

t. Beth

t. Beth

t. Beth

You guys do realize that 90% of horses are just killed instead of getting surgery right. They aren't dogs nobody gives a shit if a horse dies unless it won like 2000 races and the still need its sperm.

Humans have the highest capability of surviving mortal wounds. The second best animal is dogs.

Truly man's best friend.

We know it's you, Beth

Those prestigious race horses and rich people's horses still have someone doing their surgeries. I know a woman who paid over 30k within a year for surgeries for her dog that died a year later anyway and she was only an ordinary millionaire. People with real money don't see any issue in prolonging the life of their pets.

you need to be smart to be a horse docter

I did 124 on a government test and I like the parts where Rick is shitfaced and burping.

When Rick's Wife is eventually revealed she's going to be the only person in the UNIVERSE smarter than Rick.

butthurt brainlet detected

I hope then don't do that, that's a fucking terrible cliché copout. It would be better if his wife was a brainlet, because TRUE LOVE MAAAAAAN.

Shut the fuck up.

hitler lost so he is evil, and evil people are just smart get with the program dumb dumb.

>all losers are evil, all those that are evil are actual smart

If you're a supergenius who's too smart to ever make a mistake and always finds the perfect solution for every problem do you still have free will?

>hurp durp Hitler being evil is muh propaganda
Rule 2

>m-mai iq is one hunnah fayve!!

Free will doesn't exist, you are just a bunch of chemicals, every action you take was already predetermined.

Well it's confirmed. Only stupid people are evil.

Ben Carson might as well have been dropped on his head as a child, so no.

t. Beth

>predetermined
Odd way to spell "random"

t. Beth

It will happen exactly like that. Also she'll be the only one able to control Rick when he wants to go on his crazy adventures or lock himself into the garage to do science by beating him in a battle of wits.

>I tok a onliain Iq tes an noaw i'm smaartr thn u!
If you think those special snowflake tests are accurate you're a fucking brainlet.

>being mad cause he doesn't like how history works

>I trust my chemicals to tell me not to trust chemicals xD

t. brainlet

Kek

>I trust my chemicals to tell me to trust my chemicals

t. retard

Whats up with the pic? I had to do that once when my laptop keyboard got water damage

>literally not understanding what Mickey is saying
Wew

I have an IQ of 135, and I like this show. I know a dude who has two masters degrees and probably has an IQ in the 150s and he likes it too.

You just have to appreciate it for what it is. The nihilism shit is juvenile, and I doubt actual smart people take it very seriously when they watch it. It's just another joke about an absurb over the top character in a whacky doctor who knockoff cartoon. That doesn't detract from the genuinely good humor in the rest of the show.

People saying this shit is reddit and unfunny need to get off their high horse. I actually believed those kinds of posts until I watched it myself. The SJW shit isn't even that big of a deal and honestly seems like a joke most of the time it pops up. The humor isn't all le so quirky reddit jokes either. Most of that shit seems blown out of proportion.

The problem is that it's really just boring

So how was the first month of school?

Is an horse a athlete?

yeah well I disagree

>brainlets still thing R&M is a smart show when the writers still haven't decided on personalities for the main characters after 3 seasons

Jerry's probably the only consistent character in the whole show

that's racist!!!

I scored almost the perfect IQ score of 100 and the show is indeed too smart for a lot of people.

I severely doubt intelligence makes a huge difference in finding R&M entertaining. I have a doctorate in computer science and see the show in the same light as Family Guy. It's just the next topical adult cartoon with a fan base as cancerous as Big Bang Theory.

Swear these threads just bring out the same kids who like to stroke their ego on how intellectual they are.

>being mad his favorite show make hitler smart

>Dan Harmon makes his marriage so shitty his wife divorces him
>Starts to feel bad about it. Starts wondering, "Am I a bad guy?"
>Goes for the old "I'm not bad, I'm just super smart and no one gets me"
>Starts boo-hooing online and crying
>Writes it into his show to justify himself, hopes it'll make it true

>Still overweight and alone

AM I EVIL
YES I AM
I AM MAN

Not to be THAT guy, but Hitler, while a military retard, was a very smart public speaker.

You don't rally people the way he did, or convince the country to fight a war you have no chance of winning, without being a smart politician. He was a piece of shit evil cunt for sure, but you gotta remember that whenever you hear politicans speak.

>Germany had no chance of winning
Good meme, any other epic opinions you've picked up from Facebook?

Either that, or she figured out how to make the portal gun on a whim.
>Hey why don't you try putting this here?
>My god... it works! You're a genius!

what are some good online iq tests? I don't really believe in iq as a reliable measure of intelligence, but it's something to shitpost about I guess

>Not that big of a deal

>"Dad, you need to admit you're a closeted racist sexist beta male"

>thing
>anime photo
Ok pal

This, he's injecting way too much of his bullshit into this show. Same with Community

You have to be smart to stab people?

Everyone likes to think WWII was almost the end of the world, but if you actually study it like I have you see very clearly that Germany was losing way before America even joined in and sped up the process. Like I said, Hitler was a retard and couldnt run a military to save his life.

The only real threat left was Japan, who again were never gonna win but could do a lot more damage that Germany.

smart people can do more evil because they have good intention ultimate end goals or something - liberal dogma 2017

same they had to test me at school because I started doing to poorly

I didn't improve, but It got me out of the special needs group which then became super diverse

j-jewish lies!

no, thats a meme around non-initiated. every other medical specialty makes fun of surgeons for being brainlets. they have to have good manual skills, intelligence is no factor in being a good surgeon

why do people over rate t his show?

I'm not sure why you would consider nihilism to be juvenile. It's just the belief that life has no intrinsic meaning or value, it doesn't mean that a nihilistic individual couldn't find or create meaning and attach value to other people's lives during his own lifetime.

>you're smart

I've been "nihilistic" all my life, long before I even discovered the word nihilism. I've yet to read any worthwhile criticism on it. At the risk of sounding like a fedora tipper I guess it's like belief in a higher being, if you're only exposed to it at an older age it makes no sense but if you grow up with it everywhere you world view warps to accomodate to it.

Nihilism just means that there is no objective or intrinsic meaning or value to anything outside of what we attach to it. To me that just sounds plain common sense. That doesn't mean I have no values or a "moral code", it just means I believe those things because I've convinced myself of their positive effect on society or myself, not because they're divine thruths handed from above. I find it very hard to even understand how someone would not see the world in this manner, except for being a dumb-dumb.

But I know lots of people who criticize nihilism aren't dumb which is why it's so puzzling to me.

Dan Harmon has street cred from community (which he also ruined) and season 1 was alright.
Problem with any show that has science themes is you'll get people slowly climbing on their high horse about it.
>Oh, I dont JUST like the burp jokes, the shows really smart. But YOU wouldn't get that.

Throw in Harmon shoveling in some shallow philosophical shit (literally just constantly "nothing matters" like a teenager), a little "God doesn't exist" (even though the devil was a character), a little whiny angst at his wife leaving him, and you have the perfect stew of insufferable "smart" fans

but then why would you call it juvenile?

I'm not the guy you replied to, I just expanded on the subject because just as recently as yesterday I was reading a book by an author with whom I agree on a lot of societal issues but he as well characterized nihilism as juvenile. His reasonings were outright retarded.

Nah, it was a nationwide gubmint test for every class at a certain age. The only kid scoring higher than me was an euphoric fedora who was a fag for Nietzsche and social darwinism. They didn't tell us who the dumbest was, but we all guessed it was the cerebral palsy kid.

Half this shit they say doesnt make any sense at all. its all 2deep4u bullshit t-shirt bait

> muh iq is high but I'm lazy ;/
Everytime

>I Fucking Love Science!
This name triggers me deeply, it's so fucking cringey.

they had to bring a guy in for me

"don't mess with this senator"