WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE AND A FIANCEE WHO LOVES ME AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE AND A FIANCEE WHO LOVES ME AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE MY MOM I DONT WANT TO ACT LIKE A LADY I'M GOING TO JUMP OFF THE SHIP

what the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DocwBZyESU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just don't get it, man.

Characters men will never understand

You know indeed he literally did nothing wrong, AND he would have been his husband in reality, not in that feminist/marxist power fantasy.

>Keep priceless diamond hidden during the great depression while your children starve and your loyal husband breaks his back trying to keep everyone alive.

>Toss the diamond in the ocean, and then die. Instead of seeing your husband of 70 years, head straight for the dude you had sex with in a car once.

Women.

>rose.jpg
BAYBAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>prime kate

hnnngg

>Movies men will never understand

She didn't marry the cucked fiance, right?
It's been like 15 years since I last rewatched.

it's a woman, do not try to find logic behind their decisions. Just give up like I did and fuck the shit out of them.

Can you communicate your opinion in English so I know what you're saying? I don't speak autism.

>character is a dumb child
>lazy shit that every other human being adores and would die for
>most poplar character ever among women

These characters were always popular because women want to be them. Its nothing new.

100% This. He was good, proper, upstanding gentlemen who got really really fucked over then thrown into a life-or-death situation.

titanic was a capitalist fantasy

winslet uses the proletariat passions to instill vitality to herself and ditches him after she's done, there is nothing commie about the movie

>Personal computers?

They'll never catch on.

she literally drowns proletariat to death
KILL ALL WORKERS. KILL ALL COMMIES!!!

what
this is prime kate you fucking nigger

she married some dude off screen and had kids and grandkids

first thing she does in heaven is go back to her fling on the boat what a stuck up bitch

>meets Irish-American chad
>knows him for 2 or 3 days
>he dies
>fast forward 80-90 years
>she dreams about him on her deathbed
Her husband and children and grandchildren BTFO

>feminist/marxist

Feminist? Yes.

Marxist? What?

Please dont use terms you dont understand.

>Rich people don't deserve to be rich! They just horde the wealth and fuck over poor people! Their elevated status in society is not justly earned! Also the working class people are all quaint happy good people who sing ethnic songs and dance!
Titanic is so Marxist it hurts. Not that guy btw

Yeah looking back, she was just a complete cunt

Nothing like a bit of infidelity to get their ovaries frothing

I can't find it on Youtube anymore but there is a deleted scene with Cal on the Carpathia, looking for Rose, and he mistakes another redhead for her, and his voice literally breaks when he says her name; you can tell he really did care about her.

Also fuck Rose for not letting her mother know she was alive.

>lazy
>lethargic
>cock hungry
>histrionic
>degenerate
>pampered
>quasi suicidal
>goes slumming
>sociopath (not letting her mother know she's alive)

literally every bad quality a woman should have
Today's San Francisco was spawned from her cunt

she is hot as fucccc. Now all I want to do is fuck MILFS after watching The Reader

mommy mommy user want milkies

This will help you understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=9DocwBZyESU

Dawson aint an Irish name ya tard.

Ain't no party like a 3rd class party.

Come on the message of the movie is pretty Communist.
>OMG Rich people are such assholes, while poor people get drowned.

I believe the communist message is more strong than the feminist, considering they did put the women and children first thing while all the men got fucked.

she couldnt sell it. cal already filed an insurance claim

more like kate BUSH lmao

Typical rich girls